PDA

View Full Version : My what big muscles you have!

zen_celt
10-02-2001, 07:31 AM
Hey guys. I have a small problem. Well actually, it's about 6'2" and 230lbs of muscle. For some reason or another, my wonderful and charming personality has gotten on someone else's badside.
While I am usually not one to worry about losing a fight, this time I am. The few things that make me nervous in a fight include someone who is a LOT bigger than me, and someone who simply won't stop until I'm dead or crippled(and comes into the fight with those very intentions). Personally, I will never stop fighting until it is physically impossible for me to do so once I have commited to the attack. But this time, I seriously wonder if I can make a dent in my opponent(s). One happens to be the school running back and his stats are above. The other is a neo-nazi psycho who would just as soon give you a curbie as a shot in the jaw. I am a little hesitant to fight these guys because, quite simply, I am not sure I have even a slim chance of winning. I simply don't think I have the training to handle guys like this. I mean, how do you fight a guy that outweighs you by almost a hundred pounds and won't hesitate to decorate the pavement with your insides? I have never been this nervous and I really hate it. Oh well, I'm sure nothing will happen, but geez I hate this.

As a side to this post, how many of you honestly feel that you can take an opponent who is obviously larger and meaner than you(60+lbs larger) and how would you do it?
-ZC

"The thorn *****s only those who would harm the rose."

IronFist
10-02-2001, 07:35 AM
remember my advice to that one kid a while ago? Cheque drops :) You'll win.

Either that, or bring a gun or a knife or something. Obviously, state your intention that you don't wish to fight him, but if he insists on being a jerk, it's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Iron

Johnny Hot Shot
10-02-2001, 07:35 AM
Don't bring weapons thats just asking for serious trouble even death!

My advice is to bring friends, Lots of them.

"Life's a great adventure, mate."
Jacko Jackson

prana
10-02-2001, 07:40 AM
get good running shoes

http://dharmatours.com/hbmc/Prwhbl1.gif

zen_celt
10-02-2001, 07:42 AM
I've already done the carry weapons/looking over shoulder in paranoia deal before, and I didn't like it. Also, it's not that I'm going to meet them at a prearranged place/time, but that I'm worried about an impromptu fight where I get jumped or one where it "just happens". I.e. no friends or weapons. Just me and one/two guys and things get heated.
-ZC

BTW, I already know to run away, not get into a violent situation, etc. but sometimes it's just not possible.

Ryu
10-02-2001, 07:49 AM
What are you doing making big enemies like that? ;)

Seriously,
do one of three things.

1. Go to the police
2. Try to apologize for getting on their badside, and hopefully you all can go on your way.

.....3. If you have no choice in fighting, and want to win. Cheat.
Friends, weapons, a gun.

When someone chooses option 3, there's no going back, and you're into serious danger not only from aggressors but the law too.
Hope you can settle it peacefully.

Take care
Ryu

http://www.jkdu.co.za/pics/logos/jkduhpma1.gif

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Johnny Hot Shot
10-02-2001, 07:51 AM
Try working on groin and knees as target areas for strikes. As well work on escapes from grabs, Headlocks and the like.

Jacko Jackson

jimmy23
10-02-2001, 07:58 AM
Ok, heres advice for what its worth.

First, no one is unbeatable. Second, forget everything about out skilling them. Generally, the idea is to initiate the fight yourself. By this, I dont mean go start the fight , but if youre cornered and you know the fights going to happen, you have to choose the moment to get it on. An old trick is to hold your hands up in the " I dont want any trouble " stance. then

then,

step forward, grab his head and pull your head as close to his as you can (thai clench) . Duck your head, keep your elbows in along you center, and get as close to his head with yours as you can, preferably head to head.If hes taller, pull the top of your head into his jaw or mouth.

Now , using your fingers to grab near his ears with one hand (remember this is going to be chaotic, and keep one arm around his neck pulling him close) shove a thumb into his eye , into his nose, across his eyes( But do NOT try the traditional eye poke) this is a mix of a grab and an eye attack, youre elbows must be bent and hold on for dear life. These guys are stronger and bigger. Bite their face too, thats how close you want to be. Overwhelm them with the high attck, because its just a set up.

You see, if your mind is right and your attack is fierce (visualize the whole thing over and over), the attack here will force them to push you away and pull back. all their attention will be up high (and be ready to eat some shots ) . NOW, ram your knee into their groin and bladder, and redouble the gouge attack to the eyes . Keep kneeing and gouging, if they pull away from you KEEP ATTACKING! If they turn away, knee them in the coccyx (base of tail bone) ,kidneys, and spine. Throw elbows to the back of the neck, go for a choke and still, use those knees!

THis might work. ITs ugly, and you will have to answer for what happens, but you might win if you initiate the attack and show no mercy or weakness. If youre really scared, this is your best bet.

Nothing is gaurenteed. You still might get ruined. You might go to jail for this. FIghting for real is ugly and should be avoided at all costs.

Learn some practical martial arts for your future.Your profile says youre in San diego, I know theres some muay thai and NHB schools there. Many here will disagree, but NHB type training will more to get you ready to fight, more quickly, than anything else.

Learn to avoid these situations in the future. I dont know what led up to this, but you do. DOnt let it happen again.

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
Spinning Backfist

Ryu
10-02-2001, 07:58 AM
I also wanted to say that most of my opponents have been guys like you have described. I have worked and rolled with many large muscle guys, and the only way to know how well you do is to go in and do it. There's really no other way, sadly. :)

I hope you can settle this peacefully. Avoid those guys, don't talk or look at them, and just go about your life with good friends, fun, etc.
If you're worried about it, you can go to authorities, etc. It'll probably blow over.

If you do want to carry a weapon (I do) you have to be willing to use it, and not half-assed.
This is why carrying and using a weapon is the most extreme of things to do. If you pull a knife for instance, you have to be willing to kill your opponent, not "scare" him...

I don't like talking about this kinda thing as it seems "bad ass" fake marine crap,
but it's true that sometimes you need to even the score against a dangerous and much bigger adversary. The police do it all the time. Mace works good too. Hell it's called fighting smart.

However, it's extremely dangerous.

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Johnny Hot Shot
10-02-2001, 08:01 AM
That was beautiful :cool:

Jacko Jackson

Fish of Fury
10-02-2001, 08:54 AM
mace, now you're talkin'

get some mace or CS gas or somethin'.
of course you still gotta consider long term response i guess

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

prana
10-02-2001, 08:54 AM
always have lots of pairs of running shoes with you. Make sure there are people in them too, perferably ones that weight over 250 lbs :)

Fish of Fury
10-02-2001, 08:56 AM
wow prana, they're heavy shoes!
love the idea though :)

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I'm just trying to lull you into a genuine sense of security!"

prana
10-02-2001, 09:12 AM
alternatively, don't wash your socks or feet for a very long time. When such times happens, you need only take off your shoes.

Otherwise, I hear garlic heals many illnesses. A good dose of garlic may prevent any confrontation. Unfortunately, it also makes friendly confrontation difficult

Sorry, I dont mean to be insensitive to your fear. Contemplate on this mantra many times, and you may find your troubles suddenly turns to strength.

"Om Mani Padme Hung"

Ryu
10-02-2001, 09:20 AM
Tibetan Buddhist chant. :) Very famous

Ryu

Danny Sainty
10-02-2001, 09:25 AM
Facing a larger opponent means nothing.
If one knows how to evade, then no matter how big that fist is,how fast, or how many, it does not matter, for you are not there.
Learn how to use the weight you have (dropping 90 kilograms of pressure on someone as you evade is going to down just about anyone)
Of course if you dont have time to learn how to do all this, you could just pop the bonnet of his car one night, put a hole in his fuel tank, put a 20 litre jerry can of petrol under the car, run the spark plug lead right to it. When he starts it....

jimmy23
10-02-2001, 09:49 AM
nice in theory, in real life impossible.

"You guys have obviously never done any real fighting if you are mocking spitting"
Spinning Backfist

Danny Sainty
10-02-2001, 10:14 AM
Jimmy, let me borrow your car and we shall see if it works :)

toddbringewatt
10-02-2001, 12:21 PM
zen_celt,

How did this conflict begin?

"Bruce Leroy. That's who!"

BAI HE
10-02-2001, 01:11 PM
Pepper spray. Stun gun. collapsible steel baton. You have a duty to defend yourself or any other non-lethal weapons.

These guys sound like they will do more than just teach you a lesson. If they are truly out to injure you, protect yourself at all costs and certainly contact the police if they start haranguing you. You have rights you know.

popsider
10-02-2001, 01:35 PM
You have to look inside yourself for the answer. I looked at your profile and the answer became clear.

Think, what would the great figures in celtic history have done?

That's right, get a couple of horses, a chariot, weld some knives onto its wheels, and you have a chance. If you can't find the horses there is only one path left for you to take, that's right, call Ralek.
:o

Wongsifu
10-02-2001, 02:03 PM
these poeple as you said may ambush you , you cannot offor to have an ongoing fight with these guys for ages as he might bring friends etc etc and it could go on for ages.

you should asses the situation ,
if he has a large gang ,
iwould reccomend that you show them all you have balls and will **** them all up the only way to do this is to beat this guy bad in hand to hand stand up fighting , and then the rest of them will be scared of you to do anything since the boss got cleaned...

If he doesnt have a gang it is much easier
would reccomend that you ...
act more psychotic than the guy could ever handle .
I would either have a home made , fake bomb and when they come up to you swear that you will blow them up , but dont look nervous, shout your head off foaming at the mouth ILLL BLOW YOU ALL UP ILL ****YOUR MOTHER IN THE NIGHT HELL ILL EVEN ****YOUR FATHER IN THE NIGHT SCUM LIKE YOU WONT BE MISSED ILL KILL YOU ALL... that will scare the **** out of him...

option number 2 is to take a stun gun , knock him out with it with the first zap and when he si unconscious , zap it through his brain, he will be a bit of veggie so he wont **** with you any more...

or my personal favourite is to knock him out strip him down and pour glue or wax over him , and roll him around on the floor a bit... let him wake up in a few hours and see how he feels.

I wongsifu shall strike fear into the hearts of trolls and mma guys who **** me off on these forums oh and in real life.

Tzu Jan Mustapha
10-02-2001, 02:58 PM
You're crazy, aren't you?

:D :D :D

TJM

jaz1069
10-02-2001, 03:23 PM
Look them square in the eye, quote Conan, "Demon, if you can bleed - than you can surely die"

When he lets his guard down and laughs at you...attack for all your worth!

Disclaimer:
The above advice is meant for entertainment purposes only. The author does not encourage Zen Celt, or anyone for that matter to threaten anyone with death and then attack with all they are worth. ;)

Seek first to understand, then to be understood-Stephen Covey

shaolinboxer
10-02-2001, 03:30 PM
There is no good advice for a situation like this. Good luck.

"She ain't got no muscles in her teeth."
- Cat

MasterPhil
10-02-2001, 03:52 PM
Zen_celt, odds not being on your side, running is probably your best option. If impossible to run, Jimmy23 gave you the best advice so far. To beat them you have to be smart and think ahead. There are a few advantages to your situation. Being outweighted and outnumbered removes any moral obligation to be "fair" in your fighting. Forget about exchanging punches and kicks. Because of their size, they can afford the luxury of kickboxing you for a while but you don't. You have to be very nasty and unpredictable. Clearly knowing their intentions, you also have the advantage of initiating the attack. Unless, THEY're smart (ie they ambush you and attack you from behind so you never know what happened), they will first verbally confront you. That's your cue to get up close and personal. Use surprise and attack first, attack the face/throat area, be relentless in your attacks, always know where the second guy is and keep the first guy between you and the second one. Whatever happens, if you're going to win this you have to finish it quickly.

Whether you fight them or not, learn a lesson from this and try not to get caught in such a situation again.

ST

Surrounded by chaos, the true taoist laughs...

KC Elbows
10-02-2001, 04:02 PM
One important thing is to keep in mind that size confers certain advantages both way, i.e. short stature allows you to attack certain areas with technique that a taller person would have a harder time applying.

I'm a fairly big person, and I know a number of shorter fighters who I really have to keep on my toes with. For me to attack a shorter opponent in the groin with a hand technique, I have to do some serious low stance, but the shorter guy can do it to me practically standing. So don't let yourself mentally break down in the face of a larger opponent, as this will interfere in whatever option you choose, be it running, fighting, etc.

My teacher is 85 pounds lighter than me, but his internal work is so strong that, if I try to budge him, even with a good start, he can usually collapse my structure, and he doesn't budge.

Aramus
10-02-2001, 04:57 PM
Everyone's eyes, knees, floating ribs, throat, and ears are vulnerable to attack no matter what the size (although you may have trouble reaching them). It is best to find a mediator to settle things (hopefully someone bigger, or a bigger ego...someone italian with mafia connections...I digress).

If you fight use everything, go for his eyes, he gets close, bit and elbow him. Hit him in the throat with a knife hand, etc. Keep in mind once you fight it is for keeps/your life. He should understand that as well. One of you could end up very much lifeless. Are you prepared to kill someone and possibly goto jail?

But I digress...

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn....

they cheat.

Aramus
10-02-2001, 05:16 PM
If this guy wants to fight you or may want to...you chose where it should be (Sun, art of war). You should invite him to your dojo/studio/place of practice (where ever you do your martial arts training with your teacher). This way you have more control, help, witnesses and you can set rules and not have to worry as much about the killing or being killed.

I think the best approach is to hand delive or have someone deliver a nice envelope with his name on it (you do know his name don't you) and invite him.

This could turn into something positive, you get to spar someone bigger and stronger so you can test your skill. You may actually earn his trust or acceptance, he may enroll in your school. That last one may not be great but it will guarantee you work harder in your art (you'll have to compensate for his natural abilities).

Richard Burton has an article on this...www.jkdunlimitied.com (then /off12.htm)

Never eat prunes when starving.

JWTAYLOR
10-02-2001, 05:53 PM
Well, just to be the voice of dissent, if you start running you will keep running.

Stand still and do nothing, and your situation will never improve. Fear is a cronic disease.

Fight, and you will keep on fighting.

The choice is simple, and it's yours alone.

For what it's worth, I've made that decision myself, and it got my a$$ handed to me more than once. But I always came back, and pretty soon people learned that nobody got to hurt me for free.

My advice, draw a line for yourself and make the person who steps over it pay for it. Whether that's a punch, putting a 2X4 through his skull, or just making fun of him in public. Let people know that they will pay, in as big and in as many ways as you can muster, for crossing that line. But for fu(ks sake, be a man about it.

And on a seperate note, the spark plug in the gas can thing most likely won't actually work. The initial problem is that the spark from the plug is not sufficient to light a large quantity of gas while submersed in a sealed container. Not enough O2. But there are other accelerants that would work. Now, if you were to aerisol the gas, like your carborator does, then it would get real effective real quick. But the second problem is finding a spark plug cable long enough to go down past the engine and into a can. Not very likely.

Moreover, this is the kind of childish, shortsighted, bullsh!t I would expect from an Ashida Kim a$$ monkey. What a great idea. Blow up the guy's car, possibly killing him, and everyone else that happens to be near the car. How smart. You really got him back. Dumb@ss.

If you want to have some fun with a car, where nobody gets hurt, I would recommend mixing a bunch of JB Weld up and putting it into a calk tube. Put the tube into a calk gun. Remove each spark plug and squeeze as much JB Weld into each hole as possible. (you can do the same thing with a large guage syringe) Then, JB Weld the plugs back into place. Make sure you do it late, so that it sets good overnight. Nobody gets hurt, and that engine is permanently fu(ked. You spent about 5 minutes and 5 dollars.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Ming the Merciless
10-02-2001, 06:52 PM
The Gurkha motto is "Better dead than a live coward."

words to live by (or not).

Danny Sainty
10-02-2001, 06:55 PM
JWT,
You cannot say you took my joke about the car seriously!
*chuckles and shakes his head*

JWTAYLOR
10-02-2001, 07:00 PM
Yes, I pride myself on my ability to destroy large objects easily with household supplies, so I get my quills up pretty quick on that subject.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Shaolin36
10-02-2001, 07:33 PM
Do what fighters do that are training for a fight. Depending on your Sifu, letting him know can be bad or good, only you know that.

Train for the fight. Pick 2 people out of your school with the same builds and spar them repeatedly until you are comfortable with fighting people their size. Then, spar them both at the same time, of course start light then get more aggressive and pull less punches as time goes on. Your not looking to win with you sparr partners, rather develop a strategy, a gameplan. Action=reaction, 2nd nature reaction=even better. Also, when it is time to fight- make sure you have great intent. I dont care what anyone says, but I say " the heart follows intent" if you keep getting up(if you are getting beaten)and standing up to these guys during the fight-showing heart, you will only have to face this fight once, instead of everytime you see them.

Shaolin36

Grappling-Insanity
10-02-2001, 08:46 PM
I had the same problem, just try and have some boys when you go somewhere. I would bring a wepon around. I like brass knuckels, harder for them to disarm you and its ez for you to break there nose with a nice shot.

Mojo
10-02-2001, 09:42 PM
My advise ( for what it's worth )
1. Get in the first punch. Face or groin, but make it count.
2. Keep punching, don't stop until your opponent is down.
3. Wear hard shoes. When he goes down, start kicking, don't stop until he's out.

I call this 'Fighting 101'.

When you're smaller, you have to be meaner and more agressive.

SevenStar
10-02-2001, 11:03 PM
If the fight is unavoidable, then the object here is sudden violence. Strike first and strike hard. Rely of your power tools - knees, elbows, the cross, headbutts if you know how to properly use them. Don't let his size intimidate you, just go in and get the job done. Don't run and look for a weapon, but if one is accessible, then by all means use it. You do want to be careful when you close though - If he is alot stronger than you, then you can believe he will try to wrestle you down if he can. If he can control your body, then he doesn't have to worry about your strikes as much and possibly try to ground and pound on you - only there will be no ref to stop him...

"You ain't got enough calcium to have a bone to pick wit me,
like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kas

halfling
10-02-2001, 11:39 PM
Use his strength/size against him. If he charges you, dont try to hold your stance and stand the storm, twist off the center-line. Don't stand there and be the typical victim. Don't get rigid and completely defensive. Don't know how much that helps but thought I'd put my thoughts down. :)

nospam
10-03-2001, 01:48 AM
A big boy will tend to want to grab a smaller person. Move quickly and maintain your space. Go in, move laterally and get back out.

If you are afraid of fighting 'anyone', you give them the edge even before you have begun. Have confidence in your ability and 'just do it'.

On a side note, you might want to train with larger classmates for our training HAS to reproduce a variety of situations, that is why fighting should be a challenge of Time, not skill vs skill. I want to end the fight (by whatever means) as quickly as possible. I couldn't give a rats-ass if there were 1 guy or 2, or the guy was a frigg'n tank. If I have to fight, then I want to end it as quickly as possible. And keep in mind, everything ebbs and flows- we all will lose some time...call it one of Life's harder taught lessons :cool:

Good luck. Don't be a fool, but don't back down when your space is invaded.

nospam.

zen_celt
10-03-2001, 03:47 AM
I appreciate all of the advice. It's all very logical and reassuring(I was thinking along similar lines). Also, for the levity, thanks, it keeps me sane. :)

Bruce Leroy- This started for two different reasons. The bigger of the two(and the football player) is pretty much just an @ss. He was harassing a female friend of mine and I told him to stop. He then turned on me and it went from there. He hasn't done anything yet and I'm thnking it was just to save face but it still worries me. He does have a reputation. The other guy is a neo-nazi type who thought it would be fun to pick on the "*** dancer" (I take a dance class for PE credit. But if anyone knew the benefits of being the only guy in a class filled with FINE women, most of whom are cheerleaders, and staying to the back of the class, I would be praised :cool: ). Either way, he started messing with me and I'm not one to take a lot of smack from ANYONE. I did that as a freshman and I refuse to do it ever again. Needless to say, he didn't like being made to look stupid in front of his buds, so he's been trying to give me a beating for a while now and means to cash in with interest.

Nospam- you're exactly right. That's what I'm most worried about. I know I stand no chance if I just stand there and trade blows, and I'm not sure I have the strength to lock them or take the fight to the ground(especially if I'm on bottom). I think I worry about bullrushes most. The only way I can think of to counter(aside from moving if possible) is to go up and over the guy. I would try a sprawl or something but a 230# guy with that kind of momentum won't be easily stopped.

I used to carry a 3.5" knife at all times but after a while, I didn't like it because it cut me off from people and it made me feel like I was constantly looking over my shoulder so I stopped. I still train with it though. I have no fear of using weapons( in fact I've often purposely stood near rocks and clubs that I could easily grab in case it was necessary) but I just don't like carrying one.

Violence of action is a wonderful suggestion. I figure that once something is going to turn violent, I better do it FIRST, HARDEST, and MEANEST so that I don't have to do it again. I figure that if I'm at a middle distance, I'll "shoot" in and go for the guys knee, striking from an angle to smash/dislocate or start for his throat and go over the top of him. Part of the problem I have is that I dislike getting in fights because I'm never sure if I can stop once I start. It's just the way I am. So I try to keep situations from getting to that point. I just wonder if my rage is enough this time. I have managed to avoid a number fo fights because word has gotten around about the way I fight and the fact that I like to use weapons and never fight fair. Smash one guy's head into a locker while beating him with a 40# backpack and they just don't mess with ya. ;)

I don't think anything will come of this, but I keep thinking about the possibility of another verbal confrontation, except that the next time, it may be settled with violence.

As an ironic side note, I find it funny that on the way to school Monday, I stopped to talk with the abbot of a local Buddhist temple who is running a seminar on non-violence as a resoluiton to conflict.

So you see guys, my situation is one where I refuse to run(on grounds of principle) and I'm not altogether sure I can win. All of your advice has been helpful and I promise that should anything happen, I won't give up, I'll hit first and hardest, and if I don't win, I'll get up and try again until I do. I refuse to back down. That and I'm reassured now that a number of my friends(all of whom are bigger than me or fight dirty) have given me support and are watching my back (just as I would for them).

I like the ideas you've all given me so perhaps we could keep going with the discussion of what to do when outsized/outnumbered?
-ZC

Martial Joe
10-03-2001, 04:21 AM
If it comes down to him attacking you,try and kick him in the balls,really hard...

Just because he is big does not mean he won't get hurt when kicked in the testes...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Grappling-Insanity
10-03-2001, 04:32 AM
Dont do that I've seen many ppl beat the snot out of some1 who kicks them in the nuts, there adreniline(sp?) carries them past the pain.

Martial Joe
10-03-2001, 04:34 AM
Well,if you think about it if he was fighting that would really hurt the guy more then punching the guy in the head...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif

joedoe
10-03-2001, 04:37 AM
Have you ever taken a solid blow to the nuts? It takes about 10 seconds for the pain to kick in and when it does it is incredible. However, if the adrenaline is pumping I think it would push you past that and allow you to continue fighting.

Generally the nut shot is not always the best option. It's not a matter of fighting dirty, just a matter of true effectiveness.

And besides, most guys will instinctively defend the nuts anyway.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

ope
10-03-2001, 04:49 AM
balls strike..
depends on how you hit someone in the balls your not soposed to just hit it.. you have to crush it.. which will cause there blatter(sp?) to burst.. or would cause great stress on there blatter.. which most likely would stop them in there tracks..

Most people gave good advice nuttin much i can add to help.. just remmeber if you really think your life is in danger be very deadly..

Martial Joe
10-03-2001, 04:51 AM
Yeah so a nut shot and just dont stop after that...

zen_celt
10-03-2001, 05:10 AM
I like attacking the testes under certain circumstances. If I can keep attacking them(i.e. knee after knee after knee to the nuts) or if the opponent is already in a half-pin and can't move too well but is still a threat. Personally, if I'm attacking the groin, I'm more apt to grab and tear and not let go rather than strike them. I've wrestled with people while ramming them with my shoulder and even taken shots to the sack myself that I simply didn't feel until after the fight was over. The adrenaline just keeps you from feeling it. However, try grabbing a dude's nuts and twist and pull, and then see how much fight is left in him. ;) Just don't let go! In a fight, a lock or a break is simply more effective. Also, what good is a groin shot against a woman? Seriously, I've never tried one against a woman so I don't know, but I'll bet they're not all that effective.
-ZC

"The thorn *****s only those who would harm the rose.

toddbringewatt
10-03-2001, 05:18 AM
This can easily be solved with communication.

Do you have a counselor/teacher/administrator at your school you trust?

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-03-2001, 05:23 AM
bring a syringe filled with the blood of an aids victim.

infect him before he has a chance to do anything and after he beats your ass you can laugh at him and call him chief beatmedown.

if you are dead . ..

well then good. that's two people dead instead of one.

where's my beer?

halfling
10-03-2001, 06:27 AM
a 230# guy with that kind of momentum won't be easily stopped. To sprawl, you dont have to stop him, you just have to keep him from getting to your body for takedown or whatever right? I'm not sure if there are other techniques but what I was taught was as the person is charging you, you get your hands on their shoulders, neck, back, (that general area) and put all your weight on them by kicking your feet out behind you and falling kinda into a push up position with your hands on their body. TO me that doesn't suggest any kind of stopping their momentum, just going with the flow of it. That might be a good option if he charges you. It works for me, in class i have been charge by people almost twice my weight and have been able to utilize the sprawl technique. Hope its helpful. :)

Grappling-Insanity
10-03-2001, 06:46 AM
I've been kneed full out in the groin in sparring, kicked in the nuts in a street fight and still drug the ba threw the dirt by his hair. It all depends on the person, I've seen quite a few ppl take nut shots and keep going but then some like go down and .

JWTAYLOR
10-03-2001, 03:40 PM
The best thing about a good kick to the nuts is that it causes people to lower their hands, almost involuntarily, leaving their noggin open.

JWT

toddbringewatt
10-04-2001, 12:03 AM
This can easily be solved with communication.

Do you have a counselor/teacher/administrator at your school you trust?

diego
10-04-2001, 12:27 AM
i know somewon who can suck thier nuts into thier stomach"now if you read that in jest thats some marilyn 1rib logik"ew nasty"

i like what i think old jong wrote in a post way back

thier was this guy all crazy and the cop had the 38 to his stomach and squeezes....buddy was still standing...or something like that

hope this helps,could signify your possibly screwed.

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...

les paul
10-04-2001, 02:44 AM
Written by
GunnedDownAtrocity

bring a syringe filled with the blood of an aids victim.
infect him before he has a chance to do anything and after he beats your ass you can laugh at him and call him chief beatmedown.

if you are dead . ..

well then good. that's two people dead instead of one.

where's my beer?

End quote:

Dude you rock!

My advise is to dump gasoline all over yourself and if the dude ****s with you again, light your ass on fire and go for a bear hug!

I don't think anyone would **** with you then!

You would be one bad ass ************!!!

zen_celt
10-04-2001, 03:56 AM
It's not so much that I worry about a fight at school, but one outside and on the street. Things are calming down a bit, but I'm still kinda nervous. Perhaps the best thing about this is the fact that my shortcomings when fighting a larger opponent have been brought to the forefront of my attention and I can start focusing on that. Either way, I'll probably be a bit antsy for another couple weeks(and longer if I don't make a move on that nazi dick soon. I'm just loathe to start anything and be seen as the agressor).
-Z

toddbringewatt
10-04-2001, 12:48 PM
Hey, I getchya.

DO you have a counselor/teacher/administrator at your school you trust, though?

I've got an idea if you're genuinely interested in ending this conflict without any violence. If not just let me know and I'll leave it alone.

Taoist Disciple
10-04-2001, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't get near him unless you chin na etc. is very good. Keep your distance, move around, groin, knee strikes etc.

I don't write things here.

SevenStar
10-04-2001, 03:47 PM
Have you seen these guys since the incident started? How have they been acting toward you?

like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass

SevenStar
10-04-2001, 03:51 PM
I agree on the nutshot thing. I've taken them in a fight also, and didn't feel the effects until the fight was over. For that reason, I don't advocate using those in a confrontation. I disagree on the groin strike to a female comment though. They have to have a lot of nerves there, and it's a real sensitive area. I'm sure they would feel it.

like a Gracie, I'll choke a ***** out wit his own gi" - Rass Kass