PDA

View Full Version : Bruce lee Vs The incredible hulk

sllor
08-29-2001, 03:06 PM
Any thoughts on who would win

Stranger
08-29-2001, 04:41 PM
The Hulk would pull LEE apart like a game-hen, and pick his teeth with the bones :p

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

Daelomin
08-29-2001, 05:36 PM
This seems to be the trend here nowdays......TROLL!

HuangKaiVun
09-03-2001, 04:21 PM
Bruce Lee, knowing that he couldn't beat "The Hulk", would probably ambush Bruce Banner at night or something like that.

Ish
09-06-2001, 01:26 AM
I think he would try to calm him down then knock him out when he changed back :D

Daedalus
09-13-2001, 09:01 PM
The Hulk is strong but slow. He'd never touch Lee. Although Lee's techniques would feel more like tickling to the Hulk, I think Bruce Lee would win.

He'd dodge the Hulk until he got tired and turned back into Bruce Banner and then kick his butt. :D

old jong
09-15-2001, 01:44 AM
I think just Hulk's breath would kill Bruce! :D

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Stranger
09-16-2001, 07:15 PM
Daedalus,

The Hulk is all "fast-twitch" muscle! He jumps real far, throws very heavy objects, etc., all are plyos. He'd be fast as hell. I don't think he isolates muscles and goes for the slow burn like a body builder or does high rep/low weight like an endurance athlete. :D

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

Daedalus
09-17-2001, 06:36 PM
Yeah, but the Hulk is alot heavier than Lee also.
All that muscle mass weight would slow him down.

According to Marvel, the Hulk is a CLASS 100 hero; meaning that he is strong enough to bench press 100 tons. Other beings that fit into that category are the Silver Surfer, the Beyonder, Mephisto, and Galactus (no doubt).

Bruce Lee is categorized as having the normal human strength for a man of his age and build.

Bruce Banner falls into that category as well. That's his weakness. All Lee has to do is stay out of the reach of the Hulk long enough for lactic acidosis in those massive muscles to start and he has him.

Stranger
09-18-2001, 04:31 AM
I've never seen the Hulk gas out though. I think of the idea of calming him down and jumping him while he is Banner is the best suggestion so far. Remember the Hulk is able to stand big shots (like from Thor and Thing -even Thor's hammer!). I think if Lee hit him all day long it wouldn't do anything.

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

lowsweep
09-18-2001, 11:16 PM
Bruce Lee would get madder and madder every time he got hit just like the Hulk does. It could be endless, although i think the Hulk would win now that Bruce is already dead... Maybe they would burst each other's ear drums, what with all the "HULK SMASH, HULK BASH" and the (insert sound from enter the dragon when bruce kills O' Hara). It sure woiuld get loud....

Take the pebble
from my hand

"You ain't the only one
who knows some sh*t"