PDA

View Full Version : Shock!

Ben Gash
09-21-2007, 05:01 AM
I was rolling with my Jiu Jitsu teacher this week and he hit me in a pressure point!!!:eek: With a pheonix eye fist!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
It made it very difficult to defend his Kimura attempt, but I also found it very amusing :D:D

Knifefighter
09-21-2007, 05:17 AM
I was rolling with my Jiu Jitsu teacher this week and he hit me in a pressure point!!!:eek: With a pheonix eye fist!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
It made it very difficult to defend his Kimura attempt, but I also found it very amusing :D:D

How did he hit you with a pheonix eye fist when one of his hands was holding your wrist and the other one was holding his own wrist?

sanjuro_ronin
09-21-2007, 05:36 AM
How did he hit you with a pheonix eye fist when one of his hands was holding your wrist and the other one was holding his own wrist?

We assume he hit him First and then went for the Kimura, in BJJ this move is called "pixota na cara" and is a high level BJJ move.

:D

Ben Gash
09-21-2007, 05:36 AM
It was at the interrim stage. He did it to stop me straightening my arm and bridging, then he figure 4d.

sanjuro_ronin
09-21-2007, 05:40 AM
I hope my portuguese-jutsu wasn't applied in vain...

MightyB
09-21-2007, 09:38 AM

It wasn't his fist-

---I guess technically the rectum is a pressure point... :D

-----

I'm sorry- you lob one like that, I gotta spike- it's in my nature :o