PDA

View Full Version : urinating and the kidneys.

uki
09-24-2007, 12:05 PM
standing with your heels off the ground while urinating helps clean and flush the kidneys; additionally clenching the muscles to stop the flow atleast 5 times during the course of urination helps stir up sediments that may settle on the bottom of the bladder. another simple, but effective way of taking the practice to the bathroom. :)

GiggityZZ
09-24-2007, 02:56 PM
woah is that true? i heard cancer causing substances rest in the prostate. and ejaculation clears out the prostate so yea..

ill try that sediment clearing up in the bladder idea. also. wats the logic behind lifting ur heels when u pee?

mawali
09-24-2007, 03:07 PM
If you really want to flush the kidney, stay away from cola products (decrease use, then eliminate) and drink more water. That is an example of taking care of the root.
Purify diet is another roots. What that means is decreasing processed food intake.

Another way to help flush the 'lower cauldron' is to try vajrasana (yoga posture).
Sitting in siddhasana compresses the meridians of leg and invigorates yin and yang meridians of the leg!

GreenCloudCLF
09-24-2007, 03:21 PM
standing with your heels off the ground while urinating helps clean and flush the kidneys; additionally clenching the muscles to stop the flow atleast 5 times during the course of urination helps stir up sediments that may settle on the bottom of the bladder. another simple, but effective way of taking the practice to the bathroom. :)

Actually, the most effective way is to pee while doing a handstand. That way and hardened sediment on the top of the kideneys is moistened, loosened and evacuated.:rolleyes:

uki
09-26-2007, 10:20 AM
ill try that sediment clearing up in the bladder idea. also. wats the logic behind lifting ur heels when u pee?your bubbling well is the kidney point on the bottom of your feet; standing on them stimulates the points which in turn stimulate the kidneys...

The Willow Sword
10-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Uki is a Midget and that is why he stands on his heels to urinate. The urinals in mens restrooms are not "little people friendly":p

Peace,TWS

bodhitree
10-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Actually, the most effective way is to pee while doing a handstand. That way and hardened sediment on the top of the kideneys is moistened, loosened and evacuated.:rolleyes:

that's what I've always heard

Shaolin Wookie
10-08-2007, 10:11 AM
another simple, but effective way of taking the practice to the bathroom. :)

I don't know about you guys, but I'm interested in what these other ways you know of "taking the practice to the bathroom" are.

Like, hovering over the rim in a horse stance, or maybe chi projections from the wei kune?

TenTigers
10-08-2007, 10:12 AM
so by the same token, ejaculating while in a headstand (no pun intended) would be even better!
Gonna have to check my copy of the Kama Sutra for that one.

TenTigers
10-08-2007, 10:13 AM
I have inversion boots and can hang by the chin up bar, but it's right in front of the window in my school.....so if you drive by, don't watch, ok?

lhommedieu
10-08-2007, 10:51 AM
LOL

Droping down on your heels and sending a vibration up your legs to your lower back 2-3 times helps tonify your kidneys as well. Just make sure you've finished peeing.

It may also be a good idea to keep your legs and lower back warm if you get up in the middle of the night and then go back to bed. Exposing the Kidney meridian to cold right after peeing might be depleting.

Best,

Steve

bodhitree
10-08-2007, 06:40 PM
I feel bad for the women, needing to pee upside down and all:D

TenTigers
10-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Me: "What are you supposed to be, some sort of fountain?"
Her: "Nevermind! I'm nourishing my kidneys!"
Me: "Couldn't you just drink some cranberry juice?"

Wong Ying Home
10-17-2007, 10:15 AM
Two of the best juices for cleasnsing the kidneys are pomegranite and water melon

bodhitree
10-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Does pooping upside down have the same benefits? It sure seems like it would be worth its weight in giggles.

sorry, couldn't resist