09-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Opinions....

Ai Lek Ou Seun
09-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Oh we've only just begun.

AL

bodhitree
09-24-2007, 07:13 PM
and have you noticed that you are your only friend? Does that tell you something about your attitude and actions? Or are we all wrong, it's everyone else and not you? Think about all of the replies to all of your stupid threads.

Merryprankster
09-24-2007, 08:35 PM
*clears throat*

Attn Fu Pow

"The only common denominator in all of your failed relationships, is you."

Peace.

SPJ
09-24-2007, 09:01 PM
FP;

I enjoyed your posts in tai chi, altho, I dun agree all the time.

I also took a lot of freks, when I showed people that I "varied" the practice a lot.

but after a while, people started to understand why and how I varied stuff and yet still followed the principles in the styles.

--

if people dun agree with you, so be it.

if you wanted to ignore a lot of people, then you should not want their attentions anymore.

--

we are here to make friends or know others and let others know us.

is it not to ignore others defeat the purpose.

--

just some thoughts.

ignore me or dun mind me.

--

:D;)

sunfist
09-25-2007, 04:18 AM
Oh we've only just begun.

AL

http://www.xtra-rant.com/misc/prof_chaos.jpg

bodhitree
09-25-2007, 04:20 AM
*clears throat*

Attn Fu Pow

"The only common denominator in all of your failed relationships, is you."

Peace.

So very true!

FP;

I enjoyed your posts in tai chi, altho, I dun agree all the time.

I also took a lot of freks, when I showed people that I "varied" the practice a lot.

but after a while, people started to understand why and how I varied stuff and yet still followed the principles in the styles.

--

if people dun agree with you, so be it.

if you wanted to ignore a lot of people, then you should not want their attentions anymore.

--

we are here to make friends or know others and let others know us.

is it not to ignore others defeat the purpose.

--

just some thoughts.

ignore me or dun mind me.

--

:D;)

careful spj you're very close to making the list:D

GreenCloudCLF
09-25-2007, 05:13 AM
This just showed up in my private message box.

You are loser. Get a life.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
09-25-2007, 05:16 AM

You are a loser get a life.

AL

bodhitree
09-25-2007, 05:17 AM

the big dummy sent me the same thing....

everyone else has the problem, not him. I ignore listed him:rolleyes:

GreenCloudCLF
09-25-2007, 05:17 AM
Wow if you look at the time between posts and poo-fow's replies you can see he actually trolls the board waiting to make himself sound like a retard having an orgasm......

bodhitree
09-25-2007, 05:19 AM
Wow if you look at the time between posts and poo-fow's replies you can see he actually trolls the board waiting to make himself sound like a retard having an orgasm......

I think that's the best way I've heard anyone describe anything!

GreenCloudCLF
09-25-2007, 05:21 AM
I think spamming insults to other members should be a bannable offense...I knew this guy sucked from the minute I saw his form on YouTube......OOOOOOOHHHH I CALLED YOUR MARTIAL ARTS SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Ai Lek Ou Seun
09-25-2007, 05:27 AM
I think spamming insults to other members should be a bannable offense...I knew this guy sucked from the minute I saw his form on YouTube......OOOOOOOHHHH I CALLED YOUR MARTIAL ARTS SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Where's your video dumfuk? Funny that the people that seem to hate me the worst are the one's that have nothing to show.

Maybe jealousy is a factor.

AL

Ai Lek Ou Seun
09-25-2007, 05:28 AM

How do you know what it sounds like for a retard to have an orgasm?

Oh...sorry....

AL

GreenCloudCLF
09-25-2007, 05:34 AM
Where's your video dumfuk? Funny that the people that seem to hate me the worst are the one's that have nothing to show.

Maybe jealousy is a factor.

AL

Not putting up videos has nothing to do with having "nothing to show" I put up when I had my first fight 9and yes I got utterly destroyed), but at least I know where I stand...and then there is the delusions which are Poo-Fow.

GreenCloudCLF
09-25-2007, 05:35 AM
How do you know what it sounds like for a retard to have an orgasm?

Oh...sorry....

AL

If you can't imagine what that would sound like you are further gone than I originally suspected.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
09-25-2007, 05:43 AM
Not putting up videos has nothing to do with having "nothing to show" I put up when I had my first fight 9and yes I got utterly destroyed), but at least I know where I stand...and then there is the delusions which are Poo-Fow.

F@rtCloud, where is your video? I never saw the video where you got your a$$ kicked, I want to see it.

AL

Ai Lek Ou Seun
09-25-2007, 05:45 AM
If you can't imagine what that would sound like you are further gone than I originally suspected.

Well I just thought that you might have heard that quite often, you know, when you're pleasuring yourself.

AL

lkfmdc
09-25-2007, 05:57 AM
Let's see

1. using multiple accounts

2. re posting the same thing over and over again

3. that same thing being trash

4. sending insulting PM's

I'd say that those 4 constitute a BAN....

Time to ban the fool

And LMFAO at him acting tough to Greencloud. Green cloud has fought full contact San Da, fu-poop entered the BEGINNER point sparring :rolleyes:

Ai Lek Ou Seun
09-25-2007, 05:58 AM
Let's see

1. using multiple accounts

2. re posting the same thing over and over again

3. that same thing being trash

4. sending insulting PM's

I'd say that those 4 constitute a BAN....

Time to ban the fool

And LMFAO at him acting tough to Greencloud. Green cloud has fought full contact San Da, fu-poop entered the BEGINNER point sparring :rolleyes:

I think what you really want to talk about Ross is your "master's degree."

It's OK, I know its fake, I always have.

Where did you say you went to school again?

AL

lkfmdc
09-25-2007, 06:12 AM
I think what you really want to talk about Ross is your "master's degree."

It's OK, I know its fake, I always have.

Where did you say you went to school again?

AL

You've established beyond a shadow of a doubt you are a complete idiot....

if my degree is fake, you are the most popular person on this board and your kung fu skill is astoundingly high :rolleyes:

face it, I have achieved a lot, you are a complete failure...

If you want to see my degree, come on down to the school

lkfmdc
09-25-2007, 06:13 AM
By the way, do you remember how you got BANNED before Eric Olson....

Now your "fire dragon" account is banned...

Soon this account will be banned AGAIN

do you really enjoy being the clown of the forum

oh, and what I said about your mother, I stand by every word of it

bodhitree
09-25-2007, 06:25 AM
talk about straw grabbing....

lkfmdc
09-25-2007, 06:30 AM
fu-poop si exhibiting the last stages of a mental breakdown, I suspect he'll be looking for a bridge to jump off of in the next few days

Pork Chop
09-25-2007, 08:21 AM
You are a loser get a life.

AL

pot...kettle....black...

golden arhat
09-25-2007, 09:10 AM
lkfmdc hates u

and his achievements are self evident

i hate your posts ive posted a video of me fighting
who else ?

Merryprankster
09-26-2007, 08:22 PM

I'm up there with the folks that like you least. On the other hand, I've definitely posted vid clips of me in competition, sparring and one MMA fight.

Sounds like most of the people who aren't big fans of you, like me, knifefighter, lkfmdc, Greencloud, et al, are the ones who've actually got some bona fide accomplishments under their belts and can separate **** from shinola.

Mr Punch
09-26-2007, 10:02 PM
... are the ones who've actually got some bona fide accomplishments under their belts and can separate **** from shinola.I can separate **** from shinola! (Well I'm pretty sure I can - I don't know what one of them is, but I know what the other is for sure!) I just haven't done under pressure in a competition setting!

Merryprankster
09-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Mr. Punch,

I don't think it's required, but I certainly encourage you to get that experience! You learn so much!