PDA

View Full Version : So, you US guys come across ...

Toby
09-24-2007, 11:08 PM
...this guy (http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/a-monster-sent-by-the-gods/2007/09/21/1189881777311.html) yet?

He's pretty big news over here after dumping his daughter and leaving his wife's body in the boot of their car in NZ. Keep your eyes open LA peeps. From what I've read in other reports his tai chi credentials are "inflated" too.

golden arhat
09-25-2007, 12:42 AM
i know a "master" just like him

:(

lkfmdc
09-25-2007, 06:34 AM
...this guy (http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/a-monster-sent-by-the-gods/2007/09/21/1189881777311.html) yet?

He's pretty big news over here after dumping his daughter and leaving his wife's body in the boot of their car in NZ. Keep your eyes open LA peeps. From what I've read in other reports his tai chi credentials are "inflated" too.

isn't this Fu Pow's tai chi teacher.....

The Willow Sword
09-25-2007, 06:38 AM
He claimed that his childless, ageing mother had gone to the temple to pray for a son. As she placed joss-sticks in an urn, thunder roared, lightning struck and the heavens opened.

That night, a bearded old man in richly decorated clothes appeared in a dream to his mother. "You will soon have a son," the man said. "You are to take good care of him and bring him up well. He is going to be a great and successful man." He then blew over her.

LOL!! Like the Jesus conception Myth, i find THIS One pretty funny. Looks like a bearded old man got his jollies that evening and spawned this guy,LOL!!:D People are so gullible;)

Peace,TWS

SPJ
09-25-2007, 07:39 AM
I read the story in China world news daily.

all i can say is that no matter how ferocious a tiger is, he would not eat his own son.

or hu du bu si zhi.

--

men is supposed to protect the weak or children and women let along your own family.

--

:eek::mad:

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-25-2007, 07:41 AM
written in Mandarin, Xue said that by 1982 he was already the master of eight martial arts societies

Reply]
Why are these knobs allways master of 8 martial arts? John C Kim is the same way.

David Jamieson
09-25-2007, 07:46 AM
I read the story in China world news daily.

all i can say is that no matter how ferocious a tiger is, he would not eat his own son.

or hu du bu si zhi.

--

men is supposed to protect the weak or children and women let along your own family.

--

:eek::mad:

?

Male tigers are notorious for eating their cubs in order to get the female back into estrus.

SPJ
09-25-2007, 07:53 AM
eight means 8 directions or all directions.

8 is a magic number for chinese. it simply means complete or cover all.

if you are created by gods, then you are supposed to do good deeds.

if you are created by demons, then you would destroy human and heavenly laws and orders.

taking care of your young and wifey is human laws or ren lun.

if you can not follow ren lun or be a good person, there is no way you may be promoted to the realm of god.

chinese legends said there are 3 realms of the world. the devil realm, human realm and heavenly/god realm.

--

his story will not sell even to a simpleton--

--

abadonment of kids and wifey is like no luv for your family, possibly luv for anyone else??

--

work of a devil, the beast/tiger is better than him.

--

:mad::(

David Jamieson
09-25-2007, 10:43 AM
In a nutshell:

the man is a delusional and insane murderer.

he probably killed his wife and definitely abandoned a child that could not in any way shape or form take care of herself.

he is by definition, evil and he will but put in front of a judge for his crimes.

edit: by the by, his taichi means nothing in all this.

Bruce W Sims
09-25-2007, 10:57 AM
I don't know about evil. From what I can glean from the newspaper article he seems to be your garden-variety Schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur. I think the hardest thing to accept about such people is their complete indifference to other Humans. Since, by definition Schizo-s are incapable of establishing and maintain meaningful relationships it follows that the individual under discussion could dispose of either his daughter AND his wife in the manners described with no more emotional or intellectual reflection than one passes folks on the street.

What I think is MOST sad is that though such a condition is treatable with psychotropic drugs, such patients are notoriously non-compliant with their Rx. How come? Because one needs to care about their place in the community in order to comply and, again, by definition Schizo-s simply are unable to care.

Just Life being---- well--- Life!

Best Wishes,

Bruce

Lucas
09-25-2007, 11:02 AM
written in Mandarin, Xue said that by 1982 he was already the master of eight martial arts societies

Reply]
Why are these knobs allways master of 8 martial arts? John C Kim is the same way.

same reason birds fluff up their feathers when a rival is near. its all fluff to confuse the ignorant.

GeneChing
09-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Which issue was this? Anyone?

David Jamieson
09-25-2007, 01:30 PM
I don't know about evil. From what I can glean from the newspaper article he seems to be your garden-variety Schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur. I think the hardest thing to accept about such people is their complete indifference to other Humans. Since, by definition Schizo-s are incapable of establishing and maintain meaningful relationships it follows that the individual under discussion could dispose of either his daughter AND his wife in the manners described with no more emotional or intellectual reflection than one passes folks on the street.

What I think is MOST sad is that though such a condition is treatable with psychotropic drugs, such patients are notoriously non-compliant with their Rx. How come? Because one needs to care about their place in the community in order to comply and, again, by definition Schizo-s simply are unable to care.

Just Life being---- well--- Life!

Best Wishes,

Bruce

off tangent. obviously he established a relationship with the woman and from it they had a child which he fathered til three and then abandoned. One need not be schizophrenic to be delusional and evil applies for what it is.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Since, by definition Schizo-s are incapable of establishing and maintain meaningful relationships it follows that the individual under discussion could dispose of either his daughter AND his wife in the manners described with no more emotional or intellectual reflection than one passes folks on the street.

Reply]
This is not Evil...how? :confused:

Toby
09-25-2007, 09:15 PM
edit: by the by, his taichi means nothing in all this.Nope, but I thought it might mean he moves in similar circles to some in here so maybe someone had met him in the past. I.e. Gene, who noticed one thing I thought interesting - he was on the cover of an unnamed American tai chi magazine. It also mentioned he was in LA in 2000. So what (presumably LA-based) tai chi magazine was he in?

But yeah, he's a grade-A psycho.

SPJ
09-26-2007, 07:49 AM
according the epoch times

Xue was very active in chinese circles.

He is twice the age of the wife.

there were incidents of domestic violences before.

and they separated.

NZ police is still investigating.

the daughter was abandoned in australia while he flew to LA.

--

the wife's mother or grandma from Chang Sha, China will fly in and adopt the 3 years old. there is also a half sister.

--

Xue is from Liao Ning north eastern China.

--

He held a Wushu demo event but this had nothing to do with domestic dispute and violence.

--

it is a tragedy for every one involved.

interpol has a red alert to capture him.

--

:(:mad:

banditshaw
09-26-2007, 10:39 AM
This made the front page of the "california" section of the LA Times today.
It seems a manhunt is in effect and it's focus is in the Chinese American communitties.