PDA

View Full Version : My Last Post

Fu-Pow
09-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Because I have not been able to reach a resolution with the administration of this forum regarding recent events this will be my last post to the Kung Fu Magazine Forums.

I have been a contributor to this forum for over 7 years. In that time I have learned a great deal about martial arts but I have also learned a great deal about just how low people will sink.

The administrators of this site have a choice to make about this forum:

You can either make it a place that is fair and neutral with a good exchange and flow of ideas.

or

You can let a small minority of individuals (including apparently moderators) bully and cajole those who disagree with them and dictate the agenda of the forum.

From my perspective it has become the latter (and I'm sure I am not alone) and therefore it has become not a very good place to hang out.

Therefore, I bid you adieu. If people wish to reach me off the forum they can always reach me at fu_pow@hotmail.com.

Take care and good luck to those of you that have approached this experience in the spirit friendship and exchange....to the rest of you.....:rolleyes:

Fu-Pow

sanjuro_ronin
09-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Having been on the net longer than you and been a mod and admin on a few MA sites I can tell you this:

Drama keeps forums going.
Internet drama < a good butt scratching
No one really cares about you or what you think UNLESS it happens to mesh with what they think.

Never, ever take it personally for the above mentioned reason.

The MA, all kinds, have been around longer than we have and will be around long after we are dead, nothing we say or do will change that.

:D

golden arhat
09-25-2007, 12:39 PM
BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

*waves*

enjoy dragonslist or wherever

GreenCloudCLF
09-25-2007, 12:42 PM
And the sun shone a little brighter, birds sang a little louder, and orgasms felt a little more orgasmic!

lkfmdc
09-25-2007, 12:45 PM
I love it, he even deleted and re-posted this thread :rolleyes:

let me once again say

YEAH

have a nice life

Pork Chop
09-25-2007, 01:02 PM
how many times have you sworn off this forum?
can't believe you're older than me and still have that much growing up to do.

lkfmdc
09-25-2007, 01:42 PM
how many times have you sworn off this forum?

oh, we all know he will be back.....

Water Dragon
09-25-2007, 03:15 PM
I guess now I'll never know why I ended up on the famous ignore list.

*shrug*

WinterPalm
09-25-2007, 03:22 PM
Dude, you have had some interesting input, like most people. Don't take what the trolls say to much to heart. It's only an internet forum and not really comparable to civil face to face discussion.
Train hard, do what you do better than what the guy you encounter does, live long, have fun, and do more horse stance!

Knifefighter
09-25-2007, 03:33 PM
LOL @ making a drama queen big exit... unfortunately, you'll be back.

unkokusai
09-25-2007, 03:41 PM
BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

*waves*

enjoy dragonslist or wherever

Don't send him to dragonslist! That's a good forum!

cjurakpt
09-25-2007, 04:19 PM
shades of Neal / Lunghushan...

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-25-2007, 04:32 PM
whats all the humbub?

bodhitree
09-25-2007, 06:50 PM
whats all the humbub?

Fu pow had infamous ignore list, ****ed people off with growth and public display. He started the same thread after deleting it about 20 times (no exaggeration),used multiple accounts, and one got banned, he sent insulting pm's to some members, and others started threads about him (not exact order).

Hope that sheds some light, I didn't read this post as he is on my ignore list.

Mr Punch
09-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Eric man, if you let this **** get you bent out of shape you definitely need a rest from the forums.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: while Bodhitree was being a bit juvenile quoting from your precious ignore list, you trumped him in every way.

So don't be a drama queen: you've had these 'I'm leaving' sob posts before... see ya in a couple of months for some more useful chat!

Lucas
09-25-2007, 07:39 PM
We all know this forum is similar to crack in many ways...

sunfist
09-25-2007, 09:04 PM
GOODBYE CRUEL INTERNET

The forums will not be the same without you dude.

They will be better.

banditshaw
09-25-2007, 11:23 PM
You gotta question a dudes sanity when you let sh!t like that get to you. I thing he dug a hole and it got deeper.
Maybe one day he will go to Ross's and don some gloves.
I highly doubt it, but ya never know.

Methinks we haven't heard the last of Eric Olson.

Iron_Eagle_76
09-26-2007, 06:40 AM
Fu-Pow,

Please get a life. Because if this forumn has gotten to you that much, you obviously don't have one. Anyone who throws a temper tantrum and drama *****s a post like that has serious issues. Dude, it's the internet. You will never meet 99% of the people on this forumn or any forumn for that matter, so why make a big deal of it. Not to mention the fact that most forumns are filled with stupid trolls and people there just to bring you or what you say down. Take it for what it is, entertainment. Christ, are people really that involved in this crap!!:rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2007, 06:46 AM
Its the internet and we all know that the internet is:

Merryprankster
09-26-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm trying to come up with something clever, but Fu-Pow owned himself with a whiney exit.

I would, though, like to point out that calling what you post "contributing," is a bit like calling poop smeared on a piece of paper "philosophy."

SevenStar
09-27-2007, 08:33 AM
I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks...what did I miss?

Lucas
09-27-2007, 09:56 AM
I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks...what did I miss?

not much.

Fu-Pow got mad and quit.

Looks like Rudy SHOULD be fighting on the 1st.

I am the Master of the Universe.