PDA

View Full Version : For the kung fu trainers in the USA

mytrich
09-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Hello , If you are kungfu trainer I would like to suggest you meet with us.

I’m the commercial director of kung fu school in Russia, Moscow.
We (I and chief of our school) will flight to USA on vacation. We plan to visit New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Besides visiting sights of this cites we would like meet with our colleagues. We shall be glad to visit training at your kung fu school and have a talk about common interests. We are interesting in exchange of practices and new connections.

Maybe, if it interesting for you, we can take the joint training.

PS For more information our site is www.kungfu-school.com (http://www.kungfu-school.com)

Oso
09-26-2007, 07:46 PM
has anyone clicked that link? I'm scared to.

NJM
09-26-2007, 08:55 PM

I just did. After 8 seconds, I was still getting no-load white. In this context, I'm guessing that a PUP was probably getting installed.

Mr Punch
09-26-2007, 09:57 PM
I take it you don't mean a young dog...

English?

B-Rad
09-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Loaded all right for me. Looks like their specialty is supposed to be Hung Gar and they also have Yang taiji. Has video of form work and choreographed fighting which was kind of cool. Has Chuan Fa and Quan Fa listed as different things for some reason (quan and chuan are different ways of writing the exact same word).

mytrich
09-27-2007, 10:31 AM
It's fun. I see, russians have bad reputation, or are you afraid of all links?

Becca
09-27-2007, 11:09 AM
He got bit by a link once. Left him scarred for life and afraid of the little green men hiding on the other side.;)

Becca
09-27-2007, 11:12 AM
There's nothing wrong with the link. It was even mostly english.