PDA

View Full Version : Masters Manual of Hsing-I Kung-fu

BillSmith
09-28-2007, 07:59 AM
John Price is publishing this 2nd edition of the Masters’ Manual of H’sing –I Kung Fu to satisfy the growing interest from internal martial artists around the world.

Redding California, July 30, 2007— John Price has been teaching H’sing – I Kung Fu for over 35 years. In 1977 with the help of his teacher, the late Master Hsu Hong Chi John published the Masters’ Manual of H’sing – I Kung Fu. The original printing was on a very limited scale and not widely distributed. The 2nd Edition has been re-printed and will be available in September.

With this second printing the Masters’ Manual will be available on line from lulu.com and from the web site of John Price.

John first published the manual after discussing the idea with his teacher and both of them coming to the conclusion that a book about the real Kung Fu should be written. It contains sections on how the Chinese studied the martial arts, herbal medicine, bone setting, internal energies and much more.
T
“This book when first published was a ground breaking book. It was the first translated into the English language to contain the information that was included.” Included are chapters on respect, 7 Words, 6 Harmonies and the 9 Essences. The book was not so much a training manual but an informational text on the depth of the Chinese martial arts.
It will be a very nice addition to any martial artists book collection.

Link to Publication*: http://www.jlprice.clearwire.net

ABOUT AUTHOR
John Price first studied H’sing – I in 1967 with Master Hsu Hong Chi. After, leaving Taiwan John and his wife planned on opening a H’sing – I school in the United States. In 1973 that dream came true when they opened the first of their schools in Torrance, Ca. In 1979 John and his family moved to a quieter location in Redding, Ca. where he continues to teach H’sing-I.

ABOUT LULU
Founded in 2002, Lulu is the world’s fastest-growing print-on-demand marketplace for digital do-it-yourselfers. Please see www.lulu.com for more information.

MEDIA CONTACT: John Price, jprice@clearwire.net,