PDA

View Full Version : Why are everyone here so BORING?

Kristoffer
04-09-2000, 07:02 PM
I put up a post. You make a joke out of it. I wait to see if someone else is putting up any new posts. "No", never happend.
Is there any logic to this silence? No??
Are you ashamed to be training Jeet Kune Do?

please still my curiosity whitout trying to be funny.

xingyiman
04-09-2000, 07:48 PM
Shut the hell up, you have a weird ass name!

Study Xingyiquan(Hsing-I Chuan) and become Roman Catholic if you are not one already, then I might talk to you.

WildMan_Riot
04-11-2000, 02:00 PM
Xingiman

Calm down and stop wetting your pants over this. He's got a point. Without my contribution your discussion will be so boring.

04-12-2000, 02:46 AM
Hey man I think it's because everybody around here is pretty sick of the hypothetical " X vs. Y who would win" type stuff. I doubt any offense was intended.

Clint

------------------
"Where choice is set between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence...... I prefer to use arms in defense of honor rather than remain the vile witness of dishonor"

Mohandas Gandhi

Kristoffer
04-12-2000, 08:25 PM
Hey dudes, this is just a thought but... IF you are so **** tired of "him VS him" posts then why the f.uck don't you put up something that you find intresting?
COME ON!! This board hasn't moved an inch as long as I have seen it. Stop being so **** childish and start talking, why the hell are you here if you don't say something???

By the way, are you a racist "xingyiman"?
You don't like strange names?
Never met an imegrant/forenger?

This board could be pretty cool if someone actually had something interessting to say...
(dont ya think so to?)

just a thought..

xingyiman
04-12-2000, 09:43 PM
Exactly what race/ethnic group does KR!zt0ffer come from? Are you Roman Catholic yet? For your sake I hope so!

Why don't YOU come up with an intelligent post since you're the one complaining! **** idoit!

xingyiman
04-12-2000, 09:44 PM
I'm half Pakastani by the way! IDIOT!

WildMan_Riot
04-14-2000, 03:24 PM
Xingiman
Race is NOT an issue. I've already told you to stop wetting your pants. You'vebeen wetting yourself and winging like a baby for many days. Sad!

Kristoffer
04-14-2000, 10:20 PM
Hey xingyiman. What race I am doesn't concern you or anybody around here so don't even bother. I have no intentions to personly attack or bad-mouth anyone, I would love to discuss something that doesn't have anything with roman chatolics to do. I'd prefer talking about MA.
So chill man, and put up some topics to this boring board.

WildMan_Riot
04-16-2000, 02:07 PM
Yeah I agree. i think Xingiman has absorbed some very bad chi during his training and it's coming out in his personality and other orifices that he may have. Poor guy, I do feel sorry for him. Left untreated, this condition could turn the nicest person into a rowdy red neck or worse. I suggest he seek imminent help to remove the bad chi from his cavities.

xingyiman
04-16-2000, 05:49 PM
Sorry, KR!zt0ffeR, I was just screwing with you, trying to get inside your head, didn't mean any offense /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Just felt like messing with somebody. Peace.

flavour54take2sameperson
04-16-2000, 06:54 PM
Xingy is like that sorry if he seems a little mad,I doubt he really meant any of it.
He probably did it out of sheer boredom because all of the posts are so boring right now.
You wanna know what I think the real reasons for it becoming a little like this.
The whole place just doesn't feel the same after the recent influx of trolls and idiots who have left a feeling of chi gone wrong.
BUT I'M SURE weeeee caaaaan git ovr itttttttt.

"Take the pebble from my hand"

Kristoffer
04-17-2000, 02:28 AM
Its cool.
So what is Hsing-I Chuan anyway? What does it look like? Please tell me about it, I'm curious.

HuangKaiVun
04-17-2000, 02:37 AM
In the awful Playstation game Fighter Maker, there's a Xingyi guy who does the 5 fists.

He is a bearded Caucasian guy with long brown hair tied in a ponytail and wears a dark charcoal colored suit.

xingyiman
04-17-2000, 07:06 PM
Hsing-I Chuan(also spelled Xingyiquan) is a chinese "internal" art based on the five elements of Taoist metaphysical cosmology and also 12 animal forms. www.hsing-i.com (http://www.hsing-i.com) is a good website with wonderful links to even more information on Xingyiquan. What are the characteristics of your style, KR!zt0ffer?

Kristoffer
04-18-2000, 04:13 PM
My style is O Shin Ti Tan, wich is O Shin Shuen and Shuai Chiao combined together. If ya wanna know more then check out my "schools" homepage: www.swewushufed.se (http://www.swewushufed.se)

hey cool page about Hsing-I Chuan man, but how does you fight like a turtle??

xingyiman
04-18-2000, 08:59 PM
How is your system different from other(Shaolin)"five animal" styles. There seems to be many variations of the popular five animal system. Which animal is your favorite? I like tiger, personally.

Kristoffer
04-18-2000, 10:55 PM
I don't think O Shin Shuen is very different from the usual Shaolin 5-animal style but I guess that sense it's a familie style they just added a few minor things.. Different forms etc. Shuai Chiao is Shuai Chiao, nothing new there..

My favorite animal is panther and crane, but I havn't trained them yet. I'm kinda new, only trained for about a half year but it's great fun!!

ok, Tiger is power and streanght. Panther is speed and agillity right? Then whats the Turtle?

ArisingStar
05-06-2000, 07:29 AM
"Turtle" is defense and nontelegraphic blows.

FatTuesday
06-13-2000, 10:24 PM
It is not the style, but the artist that gives the style the beauty.

sct82abn
09-24-2000, 01:33 AM
five animals? i thought i was the only one who studied that /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

i can't find any info on other schools on the net most of the time.anyone know any websites for it?

my favorite animal is tiger although i'm very reluctant to use it,very damaging.

The Iceman
09-24-2000, 07:18 AM
I have a question does anyone know what the
what the secret to JKD is? In Artist Of Life
Bruce Lee said that he could tell but then it
would become a method

The Iceman