PDA

View Full Version : Wrestled my Coach Yesterday!

wiz cool c
10-12-2007, 07:55 AM
My coach is 10 years older then me about 120 pounds 5'5" me 160 about 5'9''. He smokes a pack of cigarets a day. Anyway we went 3 3 minute rounds and I tried my hardest against him and he beat me. He got me about 5 times in all. I foild his throw attempt once or twice.

His name is Liu Xue You his back round is in grecco roman wrestling and is trained in chinese style shuai jiao as all the wrestlers are here. He is a 9 time Greco roman wrestling champion. His build is a bit like bruce lee at his bulkiest. Our match was chinese style which I've been doing twice a week since I came to Beijing a year and a half ago. Before coming here I did about a year of judo as well as having a black belt in Japanese Jujitsu and being a push hands champion. I really thought I could take him. Pretty cool experience just wanted to share.

street_fighter
10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
Thats nuts. sounds like youve found a good one. is there alot of greco roman in china?

wiz cool c
10-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Where I train is a sport center for kids and teens. They have Judo, Wrestling Chineses style ect. I've seen it on tv a few times. taekwon do is pretty popular here.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-15-2007, 01:10 AM
i think you should throw a brick at a retarded kid just out of principle. maybe he even had AIDS.