PDA

View Full Version : What animal are you?

mkriii
10-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Of all the animal kung fu styles (tiger, snake, crane, leopard, dragon, monkey, mantis, centipede, drunken monkey, etc....) which one do you think best represents you and why?

For me I would have to say it is the tiger because I have a lot of power and I am relintless and keep attacking when provoked. I have strong stances and powerful kicks and hand strikes.

MasterKiller
10-12-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm a h0rny toad, because, well...

Shaolin Wookie
10-12-2007, 10:20 AM
For me I would have to say it is the Liger because I have a lot of power and I am relintless and keep attacking when provoked. I have strong stances and powerful kicks and hand strikes, which are driven by my magical powers. I also have bo staff skills. Shhhhh......don't tell anyone.

I think the Australopithecus resonates with me. We have a lot in common, it and I. Like most of our genetic material, for one. I call that style : "Ancestor's Fist."

Judge Pen
10-12-2007, 11:07 AM
A penguin--- S-L-I-D-E!!!!

Shaolin Wookie
10-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Actually, can I change my answer to a horse?

Australopithecus is just too long (and yet, not long enough).

mkriii
10-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Shaolin Wookie.....why are you spewing out the mouth about non-sense and mis quoting people? Are you being a TROLL? Being a TROLL is frowned apon. When you can contribute something other than non-sense then you can post. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter. Sincerely, Mark R.

Pork Chop
10-12-2007, 12:26 PM
se xual tyrannosaurus

sanjuro_ronin
10-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Anaconda
:D

xcakid
10-12-2007, 01:51 PM
A man once told me; "You ain't nothin but a hound dog...."

However he also told me; "you aint no friend of mine..."

So I don't really know if his assesment of me can be relied on.