PDA

View Full Version : Eddy Ma

donbdc
10-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Has anyone heard of or studied w/ Eddy Ma or Mah? I trained w/ him when I lived in St. Louis for about 3 months in the late 80's. I was curious about his lineage and his current location.

Thanks

Yoshiyahu
02-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Has anyone heard of or studied w/ Eddy Ma or Mah? I trained w/ him when I lived in St. Louis for about 3 months in the late 80's. I was curious about his lineage and his current location.

Thanks

I don't know if its true or not but I heard he may be in California. It could be wrong. No one I know really knows for sure.

Do you have Mau Chang Video when He did all three forms of Wing Chun and the Wooden man?

donbdc
02-28-2009, 10:31 AM
No, No videos. But I'd like to talk to the guy. If you hear anything as to wear in Cali that would be great.
Thanks
Don

Yoshiyahu
02-28-2009, 02:02 PM
I have asked no one knows. I have been trying to get a copy of the video of Eddie Mau doing the first three forms and wooden man.

My Sifu has a copy but he just moved locations an has Gung Fu videos and books still in boxes.

He has alot because he has train alot of Kung fu styles over the last 30 years or so.

No, No videos. But I'd like to talk to the guy. If you hear anything as to wear in Cali that would be great.
Thanks
Don