PDA

View Full Version : WCRI & Daochi Dim Mak

Minghequan
10-15-2007, 06:48 PM
The White Crane Research Institute is proud to announce its mutual Affiliation with Master Theo De Galaen and the International Federation of Daochi Dim Mak (East West System).

The White Crane Research Institute and Shifu Ron Goninan is proud to be associated with the International Federation of Daochi Dim Mak and will work hard to promote Daochi Dim Mak theories and sciences in Australia and internationally.

The International Federation of Daochi Dim Mak Web Site can be found here:

http://www.daochi.eu/ENG/Paginas/indexeng.html

Kind regards,

lkfmdc
10-16-2007, 08:11 AM
You're so cute, like a 5 year old with a pillow case pinned to his t-shirt running around telling everyone that he's bat man :rolleyes:

"Daochi Dim Mak" :rolleyes:

Let's, for a minute anyway, forget how stupid it is to have an entire organization dedicated to "dim mak" ......

"Dao Chi" = MANDARIN
"Dim Mak" = CANTONESE

when will you goofs at least get it together enough not to mix dialects in the same sentence? You've had years to get your frauds in line, this is very unprofessional :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
10-16-2007, 08:16 AM
Shouldn't it be Dao Qi ?? I though Chi was cantonese and QI was mandarin.

Dim Mak is cantonese, I think that Dian Xue is mandarin.

And yes, my background is JMA :eek:

bodhitree
10-16-2007, 08:22 AM
chi and qi are both mandarin.

Qi is proper pinyin, at least if he's trying to say qi from qigong and so forth.

lkfmdc, he's going to cast a dim mak spell on you.

bodhitree
10-16-2007, 08:24 AM
oh, and if he wasn't using pinyin he should use 'tao' instead of 'dao', which is the proper pinyin.

lkfmdc
10-16-2007, 08:25 AM
lkfmdc, he's going to cast a dim mak spell on you.

I've been informed by PM that I am going to die, they can't say when, or how, but at some point in my life I will indeed die, I freaked out :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
10-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Dao Chi Tien Hseuh

Dou Heih Dim Mak (though almost no one really uses "dim mak" - they use "dim yuet")

That aside, one might wonder what you are really trying to infer by "Dao Qi"?

Do you even know?

sanjuro_ronin
10-16-2007, 08:33 AM
How do you say rectal probe in Mandarin and cantonese ?

lkfmdc
10-16-2007, 08:49 AM
How do you say rectal probe in Mandarin and cantonese ?

Reading the web page further, I discover that after 6 three hours classes (yes, just 18 hours!) you can become a master of Dim Mak and be certified to teach it to others!!!!!

Mysteriously, there is no info on this master's background :rolleyes:

B-Rad
10-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Bizzare... start a topic about the death of TMA while simultaneously promoting what appears to be a qi power scam. Noticed he spammed multiple forums with this stuff too.

lkfmdc
10-16-2007, 09:35 AM
Noticed he spammed multiple forums with this stuff too.

and then promptly disappeared :rolleyes:

CFT
10-16-2007, 09:36 AM
He's mixing Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese romanization!

Dim mak = dian mai
Dim yuet = dian xue

Rectal probe = zik cheung taam zum (courtesy of Altavista Babelfish)

sanjuro_ronin
10-16-2007, 09:38 AM
He's mixing Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese romanization!

Dim mak = dian mai
Dim yuet = dian xue

Rectal probe = zik cheung taam zum (courtesy of Altavista Babelfish)

Sweet, I now know what to name my new MMA school !
:D

CFT
10-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Come on then, out with it man!

sanjuro_ronin
10-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Come on then, out with it man!

Holy Crap that is our school motto !!

golden arhat
10-16-2007, 09:43 AM
The White Crane Research Institute is proud to announce its mutual Affiliation with Master Theo De Galaen and the International Federation of Daochi Dim Mak (East West System).

The White Crane Research Institute and Shifu Ron Goninan is proud to be associated with the International Federation of Daochi Dim Mak and will work hard to promote Daochi Dim Mak theories and sciences in Australia and internationally.

The International Federation of Daochi Dim Mak Web Site can be found here:

http://www.daochi.eu/ENG/Paginas/indexeng.html

Kind regards,

OH DEAR LORD

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahh ahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

CFT
10-16-2007, 09:58 AM
Holy Crap that is our school motto !!Doo-dee-doo-dee, I've just entered the Twilight Zone .... :D