PDA

View Full Version : Jeet Kune Do Seminar in New York City

Sean Madigan
04-27-2000, 09:51 PM
Hi All,

I am happy to announce that I will be hosting Steve Golden for a JKD seminar here in NYC. If you would like a flyer mailed to you, please give me a call (718-338-6485) or send me your snail mail address.

Jeet Kune Do Seminar In Brooklyn, New York
August 5th & 6th
----------------
Dates: Saturday, August 5th & Sunday, August 6th
Time: 10 AM – 5 PM both days
4001 18th Avenue (Between Ocean Pkwy & East 5th St.)Brooklyn, New York 11218
Price:
Both Days: $120.00 Pre-pay* $140.00 at Door
One Day: $65.00 Pre-pay* $75.00 at Door
*For pre-pay price, payment must be received by July 24th.
-----------------

Steve Golden will cover:
“Bruce Lee’s Five Ways of Attack”
“Non-Telegraphic Attacks”
“Wing Chun’s Chi Sau and its application in JKD”
“Awareness Training”

-----------------
About Steve Golden:
Steve Golden is a founding member of the Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do Nucleus, an organization made up of many of Bruce LeeÂ’s students.
Steve Golden's formal martial arts training began when he met Ed Parker in 1959 and began to study Kenpo Karate. He first met Bruce Lee in Ed Parker's school in Pasadena, California in 1964. While he has meet many martial artists who have espoused the philosophy of martial arts, Steve believes that Bruce Lee was the only one at that time who actually put these philosophies into actions.
Steve trained with Bruce and joined the Chinatown school in 1967 when it opened. He was also a member of the group who trained at Bruce's home.
For over 25 years, Steve Golden has been teaching a small group of students in Oregon and Washington and doing national and international seminars.
---------------

E-Mail: Straightlead@Yahoo.com
www.junfanjkd.com (http://www.junfanjkd.com)