PDA

View Full Version : I've seen some wacky stuff...

rogue
10-17-2007, 06:07 PM
and even do some wacky stuff when it comes to the martial arts, but this takes the cake. Any in the metro area ever hear of these guys?

http://www.aikijiujitsukungfu.com/Aiki_Jiujitsu_Kung_Fu_Pictu.php

The Hunt

Now that we have taught you to fight back and you have learned to defend yourself, escape, and defeat your opponents, Aiki JiuJitsu Kung Fu will put you to the ultimate test!
Sensei, and his network of trained professionals, Police, Trained Ninja, Trappers, and other Experts will Hunt you out of class in "Real Time" and "Real Life".
Only the most serious of students sign on for this type of training. Being Hunted by Sensei and his team of experts is something that will change your life forever! It is an intense experience that has been described as "Survivor" meets "The Game".
How far is to far? Do you really know what you were taught? What does happen if you are caught, attacked, captured, defeated, and taken?
Identities are hidden, rules dont exist, you are tested for real. Burried alive, tied up in the trees, lost in tunnels underground, set adrift at sea. Your team has been infiltrated by spies and double agents, you are left to survive for days on an island. Can you survive? Do you dare?
The wealthy pay thousands of dollars to go on such elaborate mock adventures such as ours, but you dont have to. Sensei Jerry's Aiki Jiujitsu Kung Fu classes will train you like you never imagined you could be trained. The Hunt is not for everyone. Do You Dare to Fight Back???

WTF?

http://www.aikijiujitsukungfu.com/Join_Us_Now.php

David Jamieson
10-17-2007, 06:40 PM
hmmmn.

no wait....

hmmmn.

:p

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-17-2007, 07:31 PM
What if you get out there, and find it's NOT a mock hunt?

cjurakpt
10-17-2007, 08:47 PM
wow!!!!

tha has got to be the biggest load of cr@pola I've seen in a while; what's with the folks in the ninja hoods?!?!?! and obviously no one studied physics, or they;'d know all about the bed of nails BS - see, if they could do that lying on ONE nail, then I'd be really impressed...

I like how they spell qi as "ky" - I've heard about qi "lubricating" things, but that's ridiculous

anyway, they all look like they suk big time

these guys are in Patchogue, about a 15 min drive from me...hmmm...(BTW, if they plan on stalking you in the town of Patchogue, they might ant to get some really good disguises, since the place is pretty tiny..)

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Why do they have a Mantis in a little Karattie outfit on thier wall?

CFT
10-18-2007, 02:54 AM
Where is Dave Ross? He should be saying: "LMFAO, they're mixing Japanese and Chinese romanization"

Aiki JiuJitsu Kung Fu

rogue
10-18-2007, 05:26 AM
Where is Dave Ross? He should be saying: "LMFAO, they're mixing Japanese and Chinese romanization"

Who do you think is in the ninja hood?:D

CFT
10-18-2007, 05:33 AM
Who do you think is in the ninja hood?:DDave, Dave ... is that you?

todi
10-18-2007, 05:50 AM
these guys are in Patchogue, about a 15 min drive from me...hmmm

Yeah, you might want to go and drop some cards off.... By the looks of things, could be good for business.

BTW, with all that blood going on there, I hope they have some concept of universal precautions. I would be buying bleach by the truck load. Still, it is all "good for health" and all.....

Mr Punch
10-18-2007, 08:52 AM
If I could just get you in here, I will promise to improve your situation. Even if I have to beat you with a bat. And if that doesn't work, there's the whip or machete. Don't pretend your fit when your fat, or tough when you whimp out in front of the TV. Take a walk on the wild side!Not much of a cult then. Wanker.

The Willow Sword
10-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Has the Legal Adult age changed on the east coast????? Apparently he teaches ADULTS from ages 14to 60.

Whoever lives close to this school, i reccomend you just go in there and bring a molotov coktail, casually light it, casually throw it on the floor, and then leave:D Casually(without saying a word)

People are stupid,,TWS

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-18-2007, 09:15 AM
I have a fun idea! How about one of us (I will volunteer) sign up to be hunted, only in reality we have like 8-9 of KFM's best fighters out in the woods, undeknownst to them, and we turn around and hunt them instead! :D

MasterKiller
10-18-2007, 09:16 AM
I have a fun idea! How about one of us (I will volunteer) sign up to be hunted, only in reality we have like 8-9 of KFM's best fighters out in the woods, undeknownst to them, and we turn around and hunt them instead! :D

The only problem with that plan would be finding 8-9 KFMers that can actually fight.

bodhitree
10-18-2007, 09:16 AM

you think there are 8-9 good fighters here?

bodhitree
10-18-2007, 09:17 AM
wow we posted that at the same minute, I will not delete

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-18-2007, 09:27 AM
ok, I am sending this guy a letter for more info.

What do you think? Am I over doing the BS? should i tone it down?

Hello!

I saw your website while I was randomly searching and noticed your page on the hunt.

I was wondering if you could tell me more about it? What are the fees, costs, and how long is the training camp?

What are the Physical requirements so far as conditioning and such? is there a standard test involved int he prequalification process?

I am looking for something new and interesting to do for my next spring vacation.

Last year I spent 3 weeks at a wilderness survival camp in NC. It has to be the best vacation I ever had, and I learned all kinds of really good wilderness survival techniques. I have been practicing them in the local forest preserves all summer.

The year before a friend of mine and I went for a 3 week trip to the Smokies where he taught me all sorts of survival skills he learned in the Marines.

I am also a practitioner of Shaolin Kung Fu here in Chicago and hold a 3rd degree Black Sash.

If I understand your page right, this sounds like it would be the coolest thing to test my skills, and maybe even top last years vacation!.

Thanks in advance,

John

The Willow Sword
10-18-2007, 09:39 AM
what you SHOULD do is say that you have taken survival tracking and training courses from Tom Brown Jr. if any of you know who he is , HE is the real deal when it comes to wilderness survival, tracking, and knife skills. see what reaction you get from those dumbfuks at that school.

TWS

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-18-2007, 09:46 AM
LOL!! I am actually thinking of doing something like that for my vacation next year.

His is one of the schools I am looking into.

http://www.trackerschool.com/about_tracker_school.asp

As for claiming I took a course form him, No, I don't think so. I didn't actually do that and to use his name like that would not be right.

Now, since I am messing with these people, I *Could* make up a name, and make up a school that does not exist

The Willow Sword
10-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Tom Brown Jr. has come a LONG way. His book was one of my favs as a kid. People might get their eyebrows raised with respect to all the mother earth references and all, but i feel that his philosphy about survival and respect for the earth is RIGHT ON. His school is not a LARPER BS fantasy game.

I have tennative Plans to go there myself, prolly Next year Fall.

Peace,TWS

P.S. yeah it wouldnt be right to use his name and school to BS these douches at that school, i take that idea back. Making something up sounds good. Gotta seem real though. You may have to wonder that these guys are BS artists and would smell the BS coming at them.

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Since you are planning to go, maybe we can do the course at the same time?

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-19-2007, 06:18 AM
Hi John,
Thanks for visiting our site. The hunt is something our students train for for many years and then are put to the test in "as real " as possible outside the school situations.
I'm not sure how you could be in one, unless you did train for it in our classes. It is intense and fun, but without lots of training for one, you would find it very hard.
Our classes are the ones listed in the web site, and I guess if you ever spent a part of a summer going to the Wednesday class and the Sunday class, then you possibly could have a chance at a hunt..
Hope this helps some

Sincerely
Sensei Jerry

MasterKiller
10-19-2007, 06:23 AM
Since you are planning to go, maybe we can do the course at the same time?

*cough*Brokeback*cough*

cjurakpt
10-19-2007, 06:27 AM
The hunt is something our students train for for many years and then are put to the test in "as real " as possible outside the school situations.
I'm not sure how you could be in one, unless you did train for it in our classes. It is intense and fun, but without lots of training for one, you would find it very hard.

by this logic, Army Rangers, Navy SEALS and others who did not "train for it in [their] classes" would not be able to "be in one" and would find it "very hard", I guess...

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-19-2007, 06:44 AM
I'd be willing to bet it's not as hard as going through Sifu Gia's Abb workouts.

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Hmmm, What makes it hard? What could be harder about it than 18 years of Old school Shaolin Kung Fu training?

I have the outdoor skills for sure. 2 years ago I went to the Smokies with a freind, and we basically lived off the land for 3 weeks, with no supplies, and minimal tools. The only thing would be the addition of your guys trying to hunt me.

Question, how does the hunt work? Can you describe in a bit more detail? Do you send the individual out with a small head start, and then your guys track him?

What happens when you are able to corner? I'd imagine a full on, full contact fight or flight correct?

Does the one being hunted get to know the terrain before hand? Or are they thrown out blind into unfamiliar territory?

John

The Willow Sword
10-19-2007, 08:52 AM
*cough*Brokeback*cough*

" I Caint quit Yew RD,,,and it aint fer lack o tryin'":(

TWS:p

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-19-2007, 08:59 AM
No, it's not that, I just don't understand what you mean by "Brokeback"

If you are referring to my injury from some years ago, I am fully healed.

Was there a movie about this called Broke Back Mountian where guy were victims of those hunters that only liked to hunt humans or something?

maybe I am totally confused? It is wine making time after all!! :D

MasterKiller
10-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Was there a movie about this called Broke Back Mountian where guy were victims of those hunters that only liked to hunt humans or something? Gay cowboys.

Maybe I should have said:

The Willow Sword, you can come in my TP and sit by my fire.

But you probably won't get that movie reference, either.

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Gay cowboys.

Quote:

Reply]
Gay Cowboys? Are you sure? That sounds like a dumb movie. You are right, I have never seen a movie like that. I never would have gotten the reference.

I did see a movie about these hunters that hunted people. Thye would lure guys into thier group, and then once they were too deep in to get out, they explained that they were going to be hunted out in the mountians by expert trackers/hunters. The victem got a head start.

In the movie the hero turned the tables on them, and hunted the hunters, and thus survived.

This goofy website reminds me of that movie. The name escapes me though, I just remember the general plot of it. It might have been an old 80' Ninja movie of some sort.

sanjuro_ronin
10-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Gay Cowboys eating fudge is where its at !!

BruceSteveRoy
10-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Gay cowboys.

Quote:

Reply]
Gay Cowboys? Are you sure? That sounds like a dumb movie. You are right, I have never seen a movie like that. I never would have gotten the reference.

I did see a movie about these hunters that hunted people. Thye would lure guys into thier group, and then once they were too deep in to get out, they explained that they were going to be hunted out in the mountians by expert trackers/hunters. The victem got a head start.

In the movie the hero turned the tables on them, and hunted the hunters, and thus survived.

This goofy website reminds me of that movie. The name escapes me though, I just remember the general plot of it. It might have been an old 80' Ninja movie of some sort.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111323/

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Yup, that sounds like the movie alright!!!

There was another one too, that was done by that American ninja guy.

That one was more hokey, but same general theme.

I think our hunters have seen way too much of one of those two movies...possibly both.

Black Jack II
10-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Brown gets a LOT of flack to, there are some issues with some of the wild claims he makes to his own background.

That has nothing to do with the man's skills mind you, I have no idea if he is Jesus reincarnated or whatever, its just that some of the stuff he says about himself leaves one to wonder.

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Like what?

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Reply]
I could do all the wilderness stuff just fine, as well as climb, except for setting and disarming traps. I have never done that before. I don't really track, unless you count bowhunting turkey or deer as part of that skill.

sensijjj@aol.com wrote:

You probably would be very good at it, as you did train the "old school" way in Kung Fu...
Our school is very old school as you probably saw in the web site pics.
Im not sure if you ever trained in things we train for concerning the hunt.. such as
Tracking, climbing ropes , and gaffing and climbing, setting and disarming traps in the wild. setting up proper watch sceduels, spotting disguises, and using disguises, building working rafts, eating in the wild with no brought food, making fire with nothing brought, doing puzzles when your exausted, discovering the spy on your team.and much more..
Teams are made up of ( 3, 4 or 5 ) students of varying ranks, and are sent out on 3 or 4 day missions (pre-set up).. Along the way, they have to survive all sorts of pre set attacks and captures and such..
One,,, depending on rank can count on getting egged, tied to tree with honey on head, challenged to spar for real ( to a degree of course), shrinked wrapped, and even intorigated.. Depends on how skilled the person who we catch is, and how tough he or she is and how far we have to go before they "break"
Hunts take place in woods, in big cities, on the water, and generally any place... different each year.
We try to set up a point system to see which teams do the best.. Usually winning teams get medals, and loosing teams get the "swirley" you know---toilet bowl dunk...
Some years like this year, we dont have the hunt as there are not enough people who sighn up to go.. so we generally do it every other year..
New people are fun, as they are easy to catch and our traps work easily... as a student goes on more and more of them, they get good at it like anything else..
Its all done in fun and learning, about the hunt and about ourselves..
We all sit around and tell the "hunt stories" from years ago, and learn and laugh about how silly we all sometimes do when we are nervious..
its all good and all fun..
If you are ever around during a summer, you may want to go on one with us.. you will have a blast...
Hope this helps explain a little..

sensei
jerry

TenTigers
10-19-2007, 09:07 PM
"shrinkwrapped" and "Swirley"
Wellp, I'm Sold! Where do I sign up?
This guy has a pretty decent enrollment, students who've been with him for many years. I heard that at a certain rank, they get tattooed. That club with the spikes-that's for real. They run around the school and he takes passes at them. He used to rent space from a Karate school I know, put up plywood over the mirrors, and throw star at them as well.
I never do this type of stuff. I also don't have a large enrollment.....thinking...thinking...

Takuan
10-19-2007, 10:38 PM
So basically it's like Frat hazing minus the beer.... hmmm....

Scott R. Brown
10-19-2007, 11:13 PM
It sounds more like "Deliverance" to me! Without the, "Squeal like a pig, boy!!!"

I can't trust an instructor who cannot spell worth a darn?

He sounds real inteligements!!:D

Takuan
10-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Sepllin' ain't gud fer mezhurin' smarts ya idjit!

cjurakpt
10-21-2007, 08:18 PM
stop Phoenix from rising

Mook Jong
10-22-2007, 10:49 PM
sensijjj@aol.com wrote:

Our school is very old school as you probably saw in the web site pics.
Im not sure if you ever trained in things we train for concerning the hunt.. such as
Tracking, climbing ropes , and gaffing and climbing, setting and disarming traps in the wild. setting up proper watch sceduels, spotting disguises, and using disguises, building working rafts, eating in the wild with no brought food, making fire with nothing brought, doing puzzles when your exausted, discovering the spy on your team.and much more..

Since when are smearing fake blood on someone and trap disarmament a part of kung fu, jiu jitsu or aiki?

One,,, depending on rank can count on getting egged, tied to tree with honey on head, challenged to spar for real ( to a degree of course), shrinked wrapped, and even intorigated..
not the dreaded intorigation

We try to set up a point system to see which teams do the best.. Usually winning teams get medals, and loosing teams get the "swirley" you know---toilet bowl dunk...

what's a little swirly amongst friends who just covered your head in honey?

Xiao3 Meng4
10-22-2007, 11:13 PM
Spec-ops/MA hybrids smell funny.

Hoo-ah.

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-23-2007, 06:10 AM
Hi John,
I think I did reply to this mail?? If not write me again..

sincerely
sensi
jerry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your hunting program
Date: Thu, October 18, 2007 9:37 am
To: sensei@aikijiujitsukungfu.com

Hello!

I saw your website while I was randomly searching and noticed your page on the hunt.

I was wondering if you could tell me more about it? What are the fees, costs, and how long is the training camp?

What are the Physical requirements so far as conditioning and such? is there a standard test involved in the prequalification process?

I am looking for something new and interesting to do for my next spring vacation.

Last year I spent 3 weeks at a wilderness survival camp in NC. It has to be the best vacation I ever had, and I learned all kinds of really good wilderness survival techniques. I have been practicing them in the local forest preserves all summer.

The year before a friend of mine and I went for a 3 week trip to the Smokies where he taught me all sorts of survival skills he learned in the Marines.

I am also a practitioner of Shaolin Kung Fu here in Chicago and hold a 3rd degree Black Sash.

If I understand your page right, this sounds like it would be the coolest thing to test my skills, and maybe even top last years vacation!.

Thanks in advance,

John

You should never be with someone who takes you from your passions.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to
consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the
family anatidae on our hands."
-- Douglas Adams