PDA

View Full Version : Translation of martial documents

ghostexorcist
10-19-2007, 04:57 PM
The following comes from another forum site:

I am looking for someone to translate some articles given to me by my Xin Yi Liu He Chuan teacher, Yan Zhi Yuan (Dr Stephen Yan). The articles cover such topics as the 'Origin of Xin Yi Liu Hu Chuan', the 'Origin of Ba Gua' and many other articles. Last time I spoke to him he was writing an article on the relationship of original Tong Bei and Xin Yi.

Now these articles are written by Dr Yan, so any disagreements etc, you can bring them up with him. I am just wanting to get some information out there as I believe in the english language we have very little material available.

Now once I have a few of these articles available, I will present for the 1st time some Xin Yi chuan pu to translate. Now I cannot offer money or anything like this, but you will be giving the Wu Lin (martial community) some great knowledge for the 1st time.

If you are interested in this project, please feel free to email me (Jon Dyer) Jingang@xtra.co.nz

I am not the original poster, but I am acquainted with the person, so I am trying to help him out. If you are interested please write Jon or send me a personal message.

cjurakpt
10-21-2007, 08:20 PM
stop Phoenix from rising

SPJ
10-21-2007, 09:01 PM
yes. there are not a lot of ba gua or tong bei literature in english.

I have a busy day job, family, and also working on some manuscripts for 2008.

I can not be of help.

best of luck.

:(;):)