PDA

View Full Version : Green CLOWN - 2 years in a row and counting

lkfmdc
10-20-2007, 07:23 PM
It must be a world record! Two years in a row Green CLOWN (Gus Kaparos) has made a challenge and backed out within 24 hours...

After we set a time, date and place, and agreed to what he wanted = NO RULES he still doesn't have the balls to do it....

And it gets even better, he just outed his friend....

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-20-2007, 07:38 PM
And we care about this ...why?

Yao Sing
10-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Because without this crap all we would have to talk about is Kung Fu. :rolleyes:

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-20-2007, 07:51 PM
I see.

But it's getting boring.

hungganyc
10-20-2007, 09:41 PM
no one has backed out. the fight has been set for next sunday. Gus will be there.

Gus, do not post on this thread. it is a diversion tactic. let your hands do the talking "gong sau".

cjurakpt
10-21-2007, 08:12 PM
stop Phoenix from rising

mantis7
10-27-2007, 06:01 PM
So whats the info on this event. Can I sell the popcorn?

jmd161
10-27-2007, 06:07 PM
So what happenes if Gus actually beats Ross on tomorrow?:confused:

jeff:)

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Same thing that happened when Rudy got beat by Anthony.

jmd161
10-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Same thing that happened when Rudy got beat by Anthony.

Ohh no not that again?:eek:

Lama Pai Sifu
10-27-2007, 06:50 PM
From what I understand, it's not happening tomorrow. A lawyer called Dave Ross on Gus's behalf and threatened him with an order of protection.

Obviously I was not on the phone at the time, but this is what has been communicated to me.

Why would someone challenge someone else and then threaten them with an order of protection? I also understand that the forum was also threatend.

The whole thing was just silly posturing. People don't really like to fight. Not for real, anyway.

But, people will, under certain circumstances fight. Especially if their honor depends on it or if they feel the pain of humiliation of not fighting will be worse than the pain of the actual fight.

Green Cloud
10-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Mike this is low even for you, I will be at the park tomorrow nothing has changed.

As far as I know to get an order of protection you have to file charges against some one.

Nothing of the sort has transpired except for the fact that I was going to allow Ross some level of dignity by not making this so public.

I'm sure the people on this forum are smarter than to believe this sad attempt to get out of this Gong sao.

True Martial Arts is about honor and virtue. 12:00 noon China Town!!!! The fact is everyone already know that I have already won.

Dave didn't show up to Ten Tigers to fight he backed out.

I was a gentleman and I let him choose a time and location wich I am traveling three hours out of my way to meet his challenge. It's more than he did for me.

Show up don't show up I think everyone on this forum has finaly got the Idea about what Dave Ross is all about.

This is realy sad.

I

hungganyc
10-27-2007, 08:32 PM
From what I understand, it's not happening tomorrow. A lawyer called Dave Ross on Gus's behalf and threatened him with an order of protection.

Obviously I was not on the phone at the time, but this is what has been communicated to me.

Why would someone challenge someone else and then threaten them with an order of protection? I also understand that the forum was also threatend.

The whole thing was just silly posturing. People don't really like to fight. Not for real, anyway.

But, people will, under certain circumstances fight. Especially if their honor depends on it or if they feel the pain of humiliation of not fighting will be worse than the pain of the actual fight.

LMAO! nice try. Gus will be there. I'll introduce myself to you tomorrow too!

Lama Pai Sifu
10-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Wow, that would be news to me then. As mentioned in my post, if you read it, it says;

It doesn't say it's a fact, it is what I was told. Reading is fundamental, but it seems like comprehension just flies way out the window.

Gus, are you saying that a lawyer didn't call Dave on your behalf? Did he or did he not mention 'order of protection?'

Did you or your attorney NOT call Gene (from the forum) and threaten him with legal action?

I'm not involved in this and I'm leaving everyone to their own devices, but are you saying the above ISN'T true?

Like I said PREVIOUSLY, I wasn't there, but this is what I was told. Everyone's got their own version of a story. This is what was told to me.

Feel free to share your side of the story.

lkfmdc
10-27-2007, 10:01 PM
PATHETIC

I suggest anyone interested just contact Gene Ching, though half the forum already knows the details

The first thing Gus did on Monday morning was get a lawyer involved. Not only did he threaten me with an order of protection (which he threatened Mike with last time as well) but he threated Gene and the forum with legal action as well

I didn't post about this stupidity because Gene asked me not to. Now that Gus is back to acting "tough" he has once again just brought it upon himself

Gus is right only about one thing, it isn't easy to get an order of protection/restraining order, so I just chuckled when I heard it, but the point was clear, the fact he had to that shows the CLOWN he is

HungGaNYC is also a clown, hi Dixon Fung. The game is up. In case people don't already know, Dixon Fung is the laughing stock of Chinatown. KICKED OUT of Yee's Hung ga

he is also a spineless coward, when he was supposed to referee the fight between me and MaoShan, he was afraid to even show up at my school when he wasn't even in teh fight! :rolleyes:

To "save face" Dixon told everyone he was actually there and made up stories about how it went... LOSER

Gus, you've tucked your tail twice and the forum now know you were so scared sheetless you had to threaten me with a lawyer....

Green Cloud
10-27-2007, 10:49 PM
None of this is true, 12:00 China town Gong sao!!!!

jmd161
10-27-2007, 10:57 PM
he is also a spineless coward, when he was supposed to referee the fight between me and MaoShan, he was afraid to even show up at my school when he wasn't even in teh fight! :rolleyes:

Who is MaoShan and who won the fight? I'm just being nosey now:D

lkfmdc
10-27-2007, 10:59 PM
When Gene confirms this, are you finally going to disappear off the forum forever?

yes, you threatened Gene and the forum with legal action if I continued to expose you for what you are.... you threatened me with a lame restraining order/order of protection....

You're a clown and you only have yourself to blame. Anyone can read your own words. Your excuses, your bravado, your poor spelling :rolleyes:

The attached is an appropriate summary

Lama Pai Sifu
10-28-2007, 05:32 AM
I'm inclined to believe Dave here. I got word of this as soon as happened and have seen some emails from some parties involved, i.e., Gene.

Unless both Dave and Gene are conspiring against Gus...

Gus has just said that this is completely untrue.

For the people who are defending him...is it difficult to stand behind someone who is not telling the truth?

And to set the record straight, there has been one attitude in public and a completely different one carried out in private. No need to point out the obvious here, but someone should have just left it alone.

Gus, you shouldn't have even brought me into this, I merely responded to a queston with what I believed to be factual information. But YOU still found a way to insult me yet again.
Mike this is low even for you, I will be at the park tomorrow nothing has changed. You have obviously forgotten whom you are talking to and what happened before.

None of us started any fight with you. YOU took turns insulting Dave, Chris and Myself. You unjustly attacked Dave again, then followed up with a challenge. When Chris and I tried to intercede at first, you insulted us as well. Then, we were happy to have you guys fight. You pulled the injured card, AFTER YOU ISSUED THE CHALLENGE. You admitted to several people that you never thought Dave would accept and that you just wanted to save face.

THEN you created a sh1tstorm of B.S. that has yet to be rivaled on this forum. I say B.S. because you wrote stuff on here that was clearly not true in an attempt to defame me and damage my credibility as a martial arts professional. Then WE were going to fight. You contacted one of my students to try to get him to change my mind. He no longer trains with me at this time, but I bet he would be happy to confirm this. You frantically called him several times in an effort to have him talk me out of this. Do you remember?? I'm sure he's watching this and if you wish, I bet he'd love to jump in here.

You never get the facts straight; YOU started this! You caught attitude with me and Dave via PM's last year, when we tried to point out innacuracies which you were posting on this forum; in an effort to prevent you from looking..shall I say..uninformed? You responded with a proverbial "don't tell me what to say, you're not the boss of me..."

What am I supposed to do here? I only tried to help you when you got on this forum, but you insisted on spreading lies and ignorance regarding your classmates and your teacher.

I understand that you are trying to save face or something. But if you keep pushing those involved are going to have to push back. I would think things through if I were in your position. And don't think that you are going to behave a certain way in private and then posture here on the forum to look tough. Seriously...think this through before you continue.

Peace

Shaolin Wookie
10-28-2007, 06:06 AM
I'm sorry, these challenge matches sound like pattycake when the internet's the medium.....LOL.......

As for the scoring (photoshop points):

Dave=1
GreenCloud=0

Mas Judt
10-28-2007, 07:17 AM
Huh. No offense, but 'knowing' Coach Ross over the years from the forum, I'd wager he has no reason to lie.

Did Rudy have his fight? What happened?

specialed
10-28-2007, 09:07 AM
first, lets hope it does happen and is video taped and posted. it will be the funniest thing next to the junkies from bullshido vs. the morons in maryland.

my prediction:

deep down inside lkfm-dumb-c, lemmonpie, and greenclown don't really want to fight at all. hunggaynyc doesn't either, and there will be all kinds of name calling and follow up posts about lawyers, phone calls, and chickening out. also, jmdipwad161 will jump in and talk about his sifu over and over. if only he would mention his old alias noone would be confused about things.

let the games begin, all you new yorkers are drama queens.:rolleyes:

djcaldwell
10-28-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm inclined to believe Dave here. I got word of this as soon as happened and have seen some emails from some parties involved, i.e., Gene.

THEN you created a sh1tstorm of B.S. that has yet to be rivaled on this forum. I say B.S. because you wrote stuff on here that was clearly not true in an attempt to defame me and damage my credibility as a martial arts professional. Then WE were going to fight. You contacted one of my students to try to get him to change my mind. He no longer trains with me at this time, but I bet he would be happy to confirm this. You frantically called him several times in an effort to have him talk me out of this. Do you remember?? I'm sure he's watching this and if you wish, I bet he'd love to jump in here.

Why not - just for the record - it's pretty much known that I don't train with Parrella anymore - so therefore - no bias or conspiring on my part against anyone.

I've followed and heard about Sunday and the lawyers before I read it on this thread so I knew it wasn't happening. Which was no surprise. I had someone who wanted to go see this and I told him early on that it probably wouldn't happen.

Last years events are over and I'm not rehashing it with anyone...but they did occur pretty much as was described. The issuance of challenges to people is like second nature for some here and truly it's a little ridiculous.

If you ISSUE a challenge and it's accepted then for the love of god carry it out. Jeeze I re-arranged my schedule to be there and bring an audience. Now I have to refund ticket money and what do I do with the trunk full of popcorn!!

It's killing me!

Hau Tien
10-28-2007, 09:31 AM
You know... if you guys spent HALF the time actually training to fight that you spend on here arguing ABOUT fighting and issuing chicken**** Internet challenges that you know no one is ever going to follow up on, you'd all be pretty freakin' awesome fighters.

How bloody hard is it to show up to fight some loser from the Internet?? It's not like you're going to shoot qi blasts at each other, destroying buildings and flattening whole city blocks. It's just going to be a couple of wankers who talk big online getting together to see if they can "walk the walk", so to speak.

Get some balls or stfu.

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 10:32 AM
i'm gonna have to agree with this.

even though i've tossed out a challenge or two in the past, the one thing here that MUST be adhered to is.......

SHUT THE PHUCK UP AND FIGHT.........don't talk about BE about it. or just STFU!!!

this kind of reminds me of some highschool stuff.

either show up at the school and handle business, arrange a fight of students between schools or whatever.

but if this fight doesn't happen, can we just stop talking about it?

so, as a streetfighter, its just all talk right now. so, im sorry for popping off. but as fighters, didn't we learn from MMA? talking about it ain't provin schit!

so check this out........i bet my lawyer can beat up your lawyer! :D

please forgive my outbursts. dixon is a friend of mine, and i wasn't a happy camper after seeing his name shmeared all ober da plashe!

BoulderDawg
10-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Funny how all of this is playing out over a BB.

Maybe one of these days someone will actually do something that gets someone hurt bad or killed. Then the board would be in trouble.

However the last time I checked challenging someone to a fight with "no rules" is against the law. I'm surprised all of this garbage is still on the board.

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 11:45 AM
well dog ****,

it looks like sifu gus IS in chinatown and had some witnesses......hopefully the video of him being there will hit youtube soon.

but i just got off the phone with him, and he' s with people from the forum.

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 11:47 AM
i' just waiting to hear from GENE CHING on the validation of the claims that lawyers were or were not in touch with him.

oh geeeeennnnnneeeeee, care to comment?:D

BlueTravesty
10-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Well the word on the street is Green Cloud is in China Town RIGHT NOW!!!!!
its 1:38pm est. and they just left the park. And Mike Beatto is pi$$ed off that he had to miss a day of work to smell the pu$$y in the air coming from Ross's crotch, as he colorfully put it.. he also stated to wanting to fight him and all of his students now and "smash things" :eek: he also said. "Dave Ross is a pu$$y and this just proves how much of a pu$$y he is. He never beat my Sifu and what made him think he could now".:eek:
theres footage of them at the park of GreenCloud warming up and waiting for over an hour wondering "Where is Dave?"
we the people looking for answers. and the question is "Wheres Dave?" I hope not behind is computer.

more information as the Story uncovers, NEWS @ 11..............

Well, word on the street on an internet forum IS highly trustworthy, but I've got the official audio of this going down. Check it out. :rolleyes:

Dave's not here, man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7gWB7IzxtU)

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 11:49 AM
and anything happening OFF this forum should never fall on this forum.

its like saying i can sue the department store where the guy who punched me in the face for grabbing his girls butt or something.

the forum is not responsible for people meeting outside of the forum on their own accord. this isn't s forum sponsored match.

banditshaw
10-28-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm confused about this''Lawyer''. Is there a Lawyer?

Could be spin.......where's the proof?

Is it possible someone could pose as a lawyer? I guess a name could clear that up real quick.

Ahhhhhh gotta love KFM on a Sunday afternoon.

Oh....there goes the microwave....gotta get the popcorn.:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Unless we see this lawyer in an MMA ring, I doubt his skills would hold up in court anyway.

What is his MMA record anyway? I can't find his fights on Youtube.

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 12:00 PM
move over bandit, frankie frank is in the house.........pass me that popcorn:D

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 12:02 PM
live footage of gus and dave figthing found on the 8-9 sec mark of this youtube clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgA2lM8KE6c

Larro
10-28-2007, 12:04 PM
its 1:38pm est. and they just left the park. And Mike Beatto is pi$$ed off that he had to miss a day of work to smell the pu$$y in the air coming from Ross's crotch, as he colorfully put it.. he also stated to wanting to fight him and all of his students now and "smash things" :eek: he also said. "Dave Ross is a pu$$y and this just proves how much of a pu$$y he is. He never beat my Sifu and what made him think he could now".:eek:
theres footage of them at the park of GreenCloud warming up and waiting for over an hour wondering "Where is Dave?"
we the people looking for answers. and the question is "Wheres Dave?" I hope not behind is computer.

BlueTravesty
10-28-2007, 12:11 PM

Since you re-posted, I'll post the updated video of David Ross coming to make good on the challenge match. Dave's still not here, man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps)

For some reason I can imagine LKMFDC waving and jumping in a park and saying "I'M DAVE!!!" and Green Cloud's crew saying, in unison "DAVE'S NOT HERE, MAN!"

Larro
10-28-2007, 12:12 PM
Since you re-posted, I'll post the updated video of David Ross coming to make good on the challenge match. Dave's still not here, man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps)

LMAO............

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 12:20 PM
OMG......

who? Dave's Not Here!:D:D:eek::D:D

Larro
10-28-2007, 12:21 PM
WORD ON THE STREET IS who had lawyers call who?.... Well this reporter found out it was the "King" of San-da himself having freshmen Students from NYU calling the Green Cloud school in a form a scared tactic "Stating if there is any video of them fighting and if Dave were to loose the fight, he'd call green cloud "in to court for slander if the video was to ever reach the web and to also sign a contract stating that he couldn't"... I guess Dave made that possible by not Showing up.

This reporter has questions that need to be answered.

"WHERES DAVE!?"
if you have anything NEWS related to this story please call our TIP line @ 1-888-wheres-dave.

BlueTravesty
10-28-2007, 12:21 PM
On a serious note, I can't wait to find out what's really going on though... let's hope this IS interesting, and doesn't boil down to a bunch of lawyer-fu.

As for the above-referenced video, hey, the dude's school IS named Green Cloud. Do I even have to point out a possible connection? :D

Larro
10-28-2007, 12:24 PM
On a serious note, I can't wait to find out what's really going on though... let's hope this IS interesting, and doesn't boil down to a bunch of lawyer-fu.

As for the above-referenced video, hey, the dude's school IS named Green Cloud. Do I even have to point out a possible connection? :D

I read it loud and clear:D

banditshaw
10-28-2007, 12:24 PM

LOL. Comedy Central!

Yao Sing
10-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Last I remember Ross said he had some training scheduled for today that he couldn't (and didn't want to) change so it's probably going to be a long wait.

Maybe next time have BOTH fighters agree on the time/location before getting excited about the fight.

Wow, Dr. Harut is online. Most likely following this fight drama to be. Maybe he'll challenge the winner.

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 12:27 PM
did someone mentions something about green clouds?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66S2PaZyvoA

BlueTravesty
10-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Last I remember Ross said he had some training scheduled for today that he couldn't (and didn't want to ) change so it's probably going to be a long wait.

Maybe next time have BOTH fighters agree on the time/location before getting excited about the fight.

Bah, act like rational people? I REFUSE! This is the internet!!! *kicks his computer monitor down a deep pit.*

banditshaw made me crave popcorn

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 12:29 PM
all that was left was........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pHRwKCdpac

Larro
10-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Last I remember Ross said he had some training scheduled for today that he couldn't (and didn't want to ) change so it's probably going to be a long wait.

LMFAO....

Gus, you're an idiot and a liar... I have ample evidence of both

Your posts are testement to you being an idiot

The fact that after a year you can't answer a single question about your "10 black blets" or your "2 time full contact championships" or where you learned your monkey demonstrates beyond a shadow of a doubt that all you do is talk crap and LIE

Now, this is really F-in funny. The only time we "fought" was some trapping in the basement of NYU. Mike Parrella was there...

I tried to be nice, you tried to go hard, so I smacked you around. You got all pizzy upset and acted like a biotch and whined that I almost took your eye out. Even when I said "ok, I'm sorry, I'll buy you lunch" all you did was sulk.

There isn't much reason to be really upset, because 99% of the forum already sees you are full of sh it. Funny, you never mentioned this "fight" before? In the middle of all those challenges and bad talk last year, funny you "forgot" about this fight :rolleyes:

Here, let's make this simple. Let's fight. NO RULES. Let's do it in PUBLIC and invite anyone that wants to come watch to watch. The only thing is that you'll need to sign a waiver stating that once I cripple you (or KILL YOU) that there will be no legal actions on your part or the part of your family

Real simple....

Now, I spent all day training with a famous MMA fighter. And I'll be training with him again tomorrow. I'm in fighting shape and ready to go. I'm not Chris, who you challenged knowing he doesn't train to fight, is out of shape and does Tai Chi for health. I'm going to beat you until you cry and no one every recognizes you again.. I'm going to cripple you. I'm going to humiliate you. Deep down inside you know that... so I fully expect another 12 pages where you makes excuses and try to act like you aren't a pice of chicken crap... but then it will be TWO TIMES you've ducked out. And then you'll prove once and for all for everyone that you are a clown

LMFAO at the desperate attempts to try and divert this. I didn't say I was coming to Kellerman's tomorrow.

First of all, that wouldn't give people time to know about it and show up

Second, it doesn't give time for the waiver to be signed. Since I completely intend to cripple Gus FOR LIFE, I want the waiver. It's going to be NO RULES and I am going to beat him in horrible ways

Third, as I already stated, I am going back tomorrow to train another 6 hours with a famous MMA fighter and coach. I set that up months ago and I'm not missing it.

It's real simple, let's set a date, do it in any of the many Chinatown parts, POST THE DATE AND LOCATION HERE, and do it.

So what's it going to be? More excuses why you can't do it?
there were for a week DAVE WROTE CLEARLY ON THE FORUM 12 NOON CHINA TOWN PARK OFF OF MOTT STREET......
HOW ABOUT 12 next Sunday, no dim sum. It won't take long and then I'll have a relaxing tea with friends.

The park on the East end of Canal by the Manhattan bridge, I'll look up the exact name. It's behind the large Buddhist temple that used to be a move theatre

You will signa a waiver?

Let the excuses begin

Last I remember Ross said he had some training scheduled for today that he couldn't (and didn't want to) change so it's probably going to be a long wait.

I guess Dave was right with "Let the excuses begin"

oh how we soon forget

Yao Sing
10-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Ok, it's going down. Here's an early photo of the action.

Check it out!

Yao Sing
10-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Ross went to the deadly "Stomach Claw" but Gus managed to survive.

BlueTravesty
10-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Ok, it's going down. Here's an early photo of the action.

Check it out!

Dave's got a nice armbar... but who knew yeast infections could be so painful?

lkfmdc
10-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Gus and his nameless internet troll patrol in full spin effort :rolleyes:

From the original thread

unlike you I will give you some time to get your things in order like your will, How about China Town Park, next Sunday about 12:00 noon after Yum Cha:D remember dave one on one.

challenge issued

HOW ABOUT 12 next Sunday, no dim sum. It won't take long and then I'll have a relaxing tea with friends.

The park on the East end of Canal by the Manhattan bridge, I'll look up the exact name. It's behind the large Buddhist temple that used to be a move theatre

You will signa a waiver?

Let the excuses begin

challenge accepted

The park doesn't have a name according to Yahoo, but it is bounder by Canal on the south, grand on the north, and Eldridge on the east....

When you back out, you're going to be the biggest clown evern

If you show up, you are truly stupid

location set

Just so I have it strait is it by mott street by bok lei tot, you know where all the old people do tai chi and play checkers. The most populated place so everyone can see. And oh yea what's this with a waiver I'ts not in a school.

first excuse, he can't find the park

Dave I just got off the phone with Dixon Fong and he advised me That a Gong Sao means no rules, If I want to gut you with a knife I can. But than You have been training with a famous MMA GUY. Does that mean you won't be using any of Chan Tai San's stuff. I will that is what this thead is all about. Waiver give me a break like I wouldn't sighn anything that you give me. This Is Gong Sao, there is no contract involved in that.

a double second excuse, he won't sign a waiver and he wants to bring a knife :rolleyes:

Listen Dave We will meet at Mandarin court than make our way to the park this way there isn't a mistake as to witch park we go to. Gong Sao MF

What we can't have Yum Cha first so I can look at you in the EYE.

more squirming

LMFAO, loser

Everyone, welcome to the annual "Gus Kaparos makes a challenge and backs out all in a single night" fesitival

TWO F-IN YEARS IN A ROW YOU'VE TUCKED YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND BACKED OUT OF A FIGHT

(oh, and thanks for confirming that it was Dixon Fung, man you are stupid)

Gus has backed out of the fight, again on the SAME night, I went to sleep....

Gus, not content to just be pathetic, gets a lawyer to contact Gene Ching and threaten to sue the forum

The emails and PM's exist... several forum members have seen them

You think Gene Ching sent me fake emails talking about lawyers and law suits? :rolleyes:

If Gus went to Chinatown today it wouldn't surprise me at all, he already knew I wasn't going to be there after he threatened me with a restraining order, so he knew he was safe. He could then tell everyone he went and I didn't show...

PATHETIC...

Larro
10-28-2007, 12:47 PM
WORD ON THE STREET IS Dave is in fact hiding behind his computer due to the response he just left.

also update green cloud is "still in the city and his number hasn't changed"

Gus and his nameless internet troll patrol in full spin effort :rolleyes:

From the original thread

challenge issued

challenge accepted

location set

first excuse, he can't find the park

a double second excuse, he won't sign a waiver and he wants to bring a knife :rolleyes:

more squirming

Gus has backed out of the fight, again on the SAME night, I went to sleep....

Gus, not content to just be pathetic, gets a lawyer to contact Gene Ching and threaten to sue the forum

You think Gene Ching sent me fake emails talking about lawyers and law suits? :rolleyes:

If Gus went to Chinatown today it wouldn't surprise me at all, he already knew I wasn't going to be there after he threatened me with a restraining order, so he knew he was safe. He could then tell everyone he went and I didn't show...

PATHETIC...

Larro
10-28-2007, 12:50 PM
This reporter isn't "Nameless" I go by this name where ever I go.:D

lkfmdc
10-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Word on the street is that "Larro" is a troll who is clearly affiliated with Gus and whose posts lack any credibility at all

His first troll post on this forum was to claim I was hiding in my office when Gus came to my school. Other than the obvious fact that Gus has never come to my school....

1. I don't have an office
2. Last year Gus tried to pass off that same story regarding Mike (Lama Pai Sifu). I guess they arent' even original enough to come up with new lies :rolleyes:

Gus, you need to run back and edit your posts on the original thread, that way you might fool some of the newbies on here. But most of the posters can see exactly how this went down.

They also remember howyou squirmed out of fighting last year

And, of course, when Gene confirms that you threatened to sue the forum, you're done like a Turkey on Thanksgiving day

All the troll posts in the world aren't going to change those FACTS

Larro
10-28-2007, 12:54 PM
also note that this reporter is going to study and decipher this history of situation like the Dead Seas Scrolls

remember if you have anything related to this Story please call the Tip Line @ 1-888-wheres-dave.

Larro
10-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Word on the street is that "Larro" is a troll who is clearly affiliated with Gus and whose posts lack any credibility at all

His first troll post on this forum was to claim I was hiding in my office when Gus came to my school. Other than the obvious fact that Gus has never come to my school....

1. I don't have an office
2. Last year Gus tried to pass off that same story regarding Mike (Lama Pai Sifu). I guess they arent' even original enough to come up with new lies :rolleyes:

Gus, you need to run back and edit your posts on the original thread, that way you might fool some of the newbies on here. But most of the posters can see exactly how this went down.

They also remember howyou squirmed out of fighting last year

And, of course, when Gene confirms that you threatened to sue the forum, you're done like a Turkey on Thanksgiving day

All the troll posts in the world aren't going to change those FACTS

all i have to say is reporters dig for facts and stories, later on things get cleared out. I'm still sifting through all of this. i would make an appointment to meet with you to talk about this....BUT WORD ON THE STREET IS you don't hold up to any appointments.

remember if you have anything related to this Story please call the Tip Line @ 1-888-wheres-dave.

Larro
10-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Bah, act like rational people? I REFUSE! This is the internet!!! *kicks his computer monitor down a deep pit.*

banditshaw made me crave popcorn
LMAO...........

CLFLPstudent
10-28-2007, 02:10 PM

PATHETIC...

hmmm, could be GC is the new Dr. _an _iller?

-David

djcaldwell
10-28-2007, 03:00 PM
hmmm, could be GC is the new Dr. _an _iller?

-David

Wow that's a blast from the past can't believe I almost forgot.

cjurakpt
10-28-2007, 03:12 PM
what park was it that Gus and co. showed up at?

Green Cloud
10-28-2007, 03:12 PM
I just got home from China Town, I had Ten Tigers with me and George Crayton as witnesess. I will also be posting a video of Daves no show.

As far as an order of protection, where is Dave's proof??? Show it to us and who was the said Lawer??

As far as Gene Ching is concerned he was never contacted by me and threatened with legal action.

This is a public forum, you know freedom of speech and such. I'm sure nobody buys this sad attempt to mislead everyone on this forum.

The fact is you backed out of going to the ten tigers seminar to do the Gong sau, then I gave you a week to get your **** together and you didn't show.

And then you made up his silly story about lawers contacting you, when every one knows that's not how it works.

You usualy get a notice via the mail. So produce the evidence Donut Boy.

I have evidence that I showd at the park at 12:00 on the dot and have it on video.

You on the other hand disapeared for a week off the forum so you can come up with a stupid excuse.

How can you be such a pathetic excuse for a Martial Artist, you couldn't light a candle to my Jock strap much less beat me or anyone in a fight.

Come on produce some evidence or get Dave Ching to say that the forum was in jeapordy because of legal action.

Pathetic and Sad.

Green Cloud
10-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by Larro
i heard that gus is gonna be at the Ten Tigers Kung-Fu Academy Sifu Rik Kellerman's place, in Huntington Station on sunday for a mantis class sifu thomas is giving

i just saw this video looks like home boy can move

The first time dave backs out:rolleyes:

And dave says,,,
Here, let's make this simple. Let's fight. NO RULES. Let's do it in PUBLIC and invite anyone that wants to come watch to watch. The only thing is that you'll need to sign a waiver stating that once I cripple you (or KILL YOU) that there will be no legal actions on your part or the part of your family

Real simple....

Now, I spent all day training with a famous MMA fighter. And I'll be training with him again tomorrow. I'm in fighting shape and ready to go. I'm not Chris, who you challenged knowing he doesn't train to fight, is out of shape and does Tai Chi for health. I'm going to beat you until you cry and no one every recognizes you again.. I'm going to cripple you. I'm going to humiliate you.

Daves next challenge, notice that it is Dave that makes the challenge not me.

Green Cloud
10-28-2007, 03:55 PM
hungganyc
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

LKFMDC, i gotta hand it to you this time:

And Dave says,,,
Quote:

And Hunganyc says,,,
i didn't think you would man up and bring to it to Kellerman's tomorrow.

maybe you guys can settle this once and for all.

Golden Arhat, i'll bring my video camera and beer.

Another example of Dave Talking all tough and once again backing out:rolleyes:

Green Cloud
10-28-2007, 04:00 PM
(And Ross says) ,,PATHETIC attempt to make it seem like you accepted

Do you have a waiver with you?
Setting it up at 9 pm, do you think the maximum number of people could show up to watch your utter humilation?

Not to mention of course the fact that I stated in the post already that I will NOT be in NY tomorrow

Try and squirm, but it's real easy. Do you agree to the terms? Will you fight in a public park or NOT?

Another attempt on Daves part to back peddal out of this one as far as a waiver I agreed and it was never sent to me.

Green Cloud
10-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by Green Cloud
unlike you I will give you some time to get your things in order like your will, How about China Town Park, next Sunday about 12:00 noon after Yum Cha remember dave one on one.

and Ross says,

You will signa a waiver?

Let the excuses begin

That's where I was today where were you???:rolleyes:

Green Cloud
10-28-2007, 04:04 PM
And finaly Daves so called waiver wich I agreed to was never sent to me, infact if he showed up at the park with it it would have taken care of teh imaginary lawers:rolleyes:

Green Cloud
10-28-2007, 04:10 PM
In fact if any one reads the thred the Demise of CMA you can examine the evidence of Ross's BS story about imaginary lawers.

I was there you weren't. I have witnesses and as far as lawers you have no proof.

If you want to redeem the ass beating that I gave you I'l be at my school I'm done with wasting my time with a pathetic flea like you.

banditshaw
10-28-2007, 04:20 PM
Dang Blast it!
All this popcorn for nothing.

Shaolin Wookie
10-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Oh, you silly boys. What will you get into next?:rolleyes:

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 05:19 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........HISSSSSSSSSSS............ .BOOOOOOOOOOO..............HISSSSSSSS

i want my money back:eek:

Green Cloud
10-28-2007, 05:25 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........HISSSSSSSSSSS............ .BOOOOOOOOOOO..............HISSSSSSSS

i want my money back:eek:

Hey frank that's not fair you called me in china town and even spoke to Rick you know I was there I think you should be asking Ross for your money back:)

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 08:50 PM
hey i'm with you bra.........don't get it twisted.....

i wanted to see a fight.....thats why i boo'd and hissed. not for any other reason.

and oh, i was referring to banditshaw making popcorn.....its was like the movies ya know.

i called you directly cause i was concerned.....i talked to you so you should know where i stand right;)

specialed
10-28-2007, 09:06 PM
the silence from chicken boy is deafening. :rolleyes:

nobody was kung fu fighting.
no kicks were fast as lightening.
it wasn't even a little bit frightening.
in funky chinatown.

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TId2NDiuu2s

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 09:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKy9ulkIPgo

Mr Punch
10-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Everybody who posted on this thread is gay.

Mr Punch
10-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Doh!

:eek:

I never said that gay was a bad thing.

Mr Punch
10-28-2007, 09:50 PM
all you new yorkers are drama queens.:rolleyes:Like yourself, but with added drama.

LMAO at Greencloud asking some gong sao expert whether it was OK if he could take a knife. Try asking a lawyer that next time, since this isn't medieval China. What a ****ing retard fest.

hskwarrior
10-28-2007, 09:50 PM
you know how i know YOU'RE GAY?

cause you posted on this gay thread. :D

specialed
10-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Like yourself, but with added drama.

moi? no no punchy, not me. i'm not a drama queen. ignore me all you want, i don't crave attention or recognition like the fools who started this thread up. really, this forum is little more than entertainment. its like watching jerry springer or cops, except its "kung fu and mma" people. :D

ross: "gene, gene? please come bail me out.

gene: zzzzz

Laukarbo
10-28-2007, 10:09 PM
KungFuComedy.com

....:p

TenTigers
10-28-2007, 10:32 PM
fuk dat sh1t. I jus wanna know who HungGaNYC is. He said he was going to reveal himself on Sunday. Well, I was in the park, and nobody revealed nuthin.
Heck, that was the main reason I was there! But we did have a good time at yum-cha. Soft-shelled crabs! Very rare do you see them cart that stuff around at a dim-sum house. And you can forget it,Cjurakpt-I am not revealing my super-secret waaaaayyy cool tea house to anyone! Go get yer own crabs!
as a mater of fact, I know a girl who.....oh nevermind.

cjurakpt
10-29-2007, 03:17 AM
ok, well, as it stands, for the public record I happened to walk thorough Columbus Park both at ~12:15 and 12:45, and didn't see anybody from either camp (I happened to be taking a PT course at St. John's yesterday, so I was in the neighborhood); but then again, that may not have been the park in question (hence my original query).

as an aside, I personally was under the impression that the fight was not happening, if for no other reason than due to the lack of the typical pre-fight postings on the part of both participants this past (and, may I say, rather boring from a KFMF perspective) week.

BTW Rik, you are more than welcome to keep your crabs hidden from public view...and just for that I am not going to tell you about my supder-duper secret dumpling place (my sifu swore me to secrecy ;) )...

jo
10-29-2007, 04:40 AM
Are the dumplings "Taditional" or "Modified"? :D

- jo

TenTigers
10-29-2007, 06:42 AM
"ok, well, as it stands, for the public record I happened to walk thorough Columbus Park both at ~12:15 and 12:45, and didn't see anybody from either camp (I happened to be taking a PT course at St. John's yesterday, so I was in the neighborhood); but then again, that may not have been the park in question (hence my original query)."

The park in question was Elanore Roosevelt Park, behind the Buddhist Temple and the Manhattan Bridge.

Nevermind Traditional or Modified. The real deal is from the Mainland as was served on the Opera boats. There are internal ingredients that you will not find in the Hong Kong style dumplings.

cjurakpt
10-29-2007, 07:31 AM
Are the dumplings "Taditional" or "Modified"? :D

- jo

oh, they're real - and they are SPECTACULAR!

cjurakpt
10-29-2007, 07:32 AM
The real deal is from the Mainland as was served on the Opera boats. There are internal ingredients that you will not find in the Hong Kong style dumplings.

yeah, I hear the dogs and cats run a lot slower up north...

Eddie
10-29-2007, 08:48 AM
Oh what fun it must be to live in New York.
Next time I go to New York Im going to insist on meeting Kosmo Kramer and George Castanza. Those gotto be the coolest New Yorkers around.
When Im in Miami again, I have to meet Horacio. That cat is cool personified!
You kids have all the fun

sanjuro_ronin
10-29-2007, 08:51 AM
WTF is wrong with you people?

What's all this fighting in public crap?

I though grown men can al least afford a hotel room ! :D

Seriously, any challenges that are to be help in public areas are just silly.
Go to a gym and knock the crap out of each other and them go for pizza and strippers.

Jeez, do I have to tell everyone how things are done ???

jo
10-29-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh what fun it must be to live in New York.
Next time I go to New York Im going to insist on meeting Kosmo Kramer and George Castanza. Those gotto be the coolest New Yorkers around.
When Im in Miami again, I have to meet Horacio. That cat is cool personified!
You kids have all the fun

It beats getting knifed by some drunken Boer who longs for "the good old days" of slavery,
or being chased though the bush by tribesmen, caught, and subjected to death by 'Bunga-Bunga"! :p

-jo

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-29-2007, 09:40 AM
subjected to death by 'Bunga-Bunga"!

Reply]
LOL!! You just dated yourself with that one!!! :p

hunt1
10-29-2007, 10:08 AM
I love threads like this they make wing chun guys look good.

B-Rad
10-29-2007, 10:22 AM
Kinda figured it wasn't going to happen when talk of weapons, killing, and crippling and a waiver came into the discussion. Should've just set up a gym location, agreed on basic common sense rules like no weapons, a 1 on 1 fight, a neutral ref, and had at it. Of course Gene Ching can still settle this in part...

After Ross's story, Gene could easily destroy someone's reputation with a simple internet post. I imagine he's either reveling in the Godlike power he's suddenly been given, or maybe considering banning both of them for causing him so much trouble wishing he'd locked the thread in the first place :p Or maybe sit it out for awhile and see if they can work things in a simpler and more reasonable manner and reschedule? :D

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Or maybe this thread caused Gene to down 3 bottles of Aspirin and he's in a coma now?

banditshaw
10-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Nahh Gene's probably chillin' in a jacuzzi with nacho cheez sauce covered ninjettes ala scarface watching the trainwreck.

MasterKiller
10-29-2007, 10:44 AM
Kinda figured it wasn't going to happen when talk of weapons, killing, and crippling and a waiver came into the discussion. Should've just set up a gym location, agreed on basic common sense rules like no weapons, a 1 on 1 fight, a neutral ref, and had at it. Of course Gene Ching can still settle this in part...

After Ross's story, Gene could easily destroy someone's reputation with a simple internet post. I imagine he's either reveling in the Godlike power he's suddenly been given, or maybe considering banning both of them for causing him so much trouble wishing he'd locked the thread in the first place :p Or maybe sit it out for awhile and see if they can work things in a simpler and more reasonable manner and reschedule? :D

Last time Fu-Pow brought his lawyer in, Gene banned LKFMDC and Fu-Pow. I imagine a second lawyer infraction will result in a lifetime ban for Ross.

GeneChing
10-29-2007, 10:46 AM
But no. Now Gene has to shut this all down because you all can't behave yourselves. :(

This forum never condones challenge fights. Just get past yourselves and think about that for one moment. Of course we can't condone that. It would put us in a legal quagmire if anyone got hurt and in a challenge fight, it seems inevitable that someone would get hurt. As a publisher, I'm all for freedom of speech. I administer this forum with that philosophy. However, there's a certain point where you cross the line and put other people in jeopardy. We've built a massive forum here over the years. And while flame wars are inevitable too, when people start tossing around legal actions, whether real or simply posturing, it takes it to another level of disregard for all the other members here.

So I've said this before and I'll say it again:

NOBODY MOVE. NOBODY GETS HURT.

This means any further mention of this situation by any party will result in banning.

This is over on our forum. Take it somewhere else, boys.