PDA

View Full Version : What is your Favorite Move?

KwokJing
06-16-2000, 06:02 PM
Hey Guys

I think it would be fun to share to everyone you favorite move in your fighting style. It would be only fair to share mine. Its pretty well known.

1) An attacker is running at you at nearly full speed, both his arms out in an attempt to bring you down. You are standing your ground.

2) When he reaches you, you let him grab your shoulders, and go into a high back stance. Then you raise both hands just below his joint at his forearm, twist them and grasp his forearm while you are lowering yourself quickly to the ground and simultaneously lifting your left foot up at him ( the one that is closest to him )

3) While you are on your back and your foot is out, you bring him on your foot and throw him over you. When his solar plexus is just about level with your own, you lower your left foot and deliver a flat kick straight up at his solar plexus. This can cause permanent damage though, which is why I usually don't like to add in the kick. Usually your attacker won't know how to fall and will either land straight on his face on the concrete, or do a slight somersault and land straight on his back. oww.

For all those new people, don't be afraid to lift a person that weighs a lot more than you. Since your opponent's momentum is coming toward you, you are simply using his momentum to through him over. I have done this same maneuver with someone who was 200 pounds.

------------------
We are artists - let us not forget to draw the art.

MaFuYee
06-19-2000, 12:05 AM

[This message has been edited by MaFuYee (edited 06-23-2000).]

HuangKaiVun
10-02-2000, 04:41 AM
My favorite move is: adjust.

ghoyd
10-02-2000, 05:44 AM
The leading straight punch (with the right timing).

Gary Hoyd
http://www.geocities.com/ghoyd/
MIDWESTERN JUN FAN FIGHTING ALLIANCE

origenx
10-04-2000, 07:17 PM
Kwokjing - have you used that in a real fight? If so, could you recount it for us?

sct82abn
10-08-2000, 11:30 PM
i believe the terminology for that move is called:

"the monkey flip" lol

wisdom mind
10-11-2000, 08:54 PM
hook kick - works fine on tall and short persons, i enjoy the element of surprise that the kick has and it hits hard, accurate and fast, causing the struck individual to turn a bit (if they are still standing), leaving their side and back open to whatever else is necessary to get the job done.

Subitai
10-23-2000, 10:13 AM
I use a "SDA" as an opener to get a feel for the guys skill.

Can tell someones skill fairly quickly by how they react.

"O"

no 1
11-01-2000, 08:02 PM
mine is the running step.
on some carl lewis type .

breathe

Scott
11-02-2000, 02:30 AM
This is a Wing Chun move, I forget the name. You catch the opponents non-hook punch between your forearms. If you catch with the far forearm at the elbow, it is a break. Catch closer to your opponents hand and twist, and it is a throw.

-Scott

"You have to consider the possibility that god does not like you; he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. It is not until we have lost everything that we can do anything."

rogue
11-02-2000, 05:38 AM
Sneak up on my wife from behind and grab her tush!!!

I used to be daga