PDA

View Full Version : KUNG LEK

diego
10-25-2001, 02:22 AM
your sifu is a wes cameron right
i was perusing the new ikf didnt buy and what is your sifu doing in that rag..i mean mag
when your the kfo mod??wtf.

my question is that hungga 5animal wich it stated is strung together in a long set
is it the same as the set in docfaiwongs book shaolin 5animal.

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...

Kung Lek
10-25-2001, 02:44 AM
Hi Diego.
Si Fu Cameron is a writer who spreads the word :) and has been teaching Kung Fu and writing about it for more than 20 years.
He has also written articles for Kungfu QiGong Magazine and the e-zine here.

The "continuous" 5 animal set he speaks of is the Canton Hung Gar ng ying kuen. Or 5 animal fist which flows as a long and continuos motion like a river. Whereas in the four lower tigers system or Ha Say Fu, each animal of the original five has a set unto itself.

Thanks for letting me know that was out! I haven't seen it yet :D You are in Canada?

If you want to know more about Sifu Cameron click the link below my signature and go to the portal, then click on the Shaolin West link in the featured sites. It will take you right to the school site where there is plenty of information about the school and the styles/systems taught there. :) or you can go straight into the site by clicking here (http://www.escape.ca/~sillum/Index.htm)

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

[This message was edited by Kung Lek on 10-25-01 at 07:22 PM.]

diego
10-25-2001, 03:13 AM
i saw the mag at three stores.

have you seen docfaiwongs book shaolin 5animal
its a longa$$ like 260 move set, a good set and i enquired on the south board but couldnt get info other then its not a classical clf set but one doc learnt from his teachers wife that would be cool if it is the one your sifu mentioned,now i have to buy the mag and read the whole article i just skimd,dam
or i can photocopy from the library but that aint legal now is it ahwell
dont tell and i wont tell gene your sifu also submits in ikf
okay mod..jk/but do you know about the docfaiwong set if not you should hitup your local martial supplies and cop its a good set

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...