PDA

View Full Version : wanna go to sleep?

Black Jack II
10-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Smooth techinque...horrible choice in using it. Some could claim his intent was to cause injury rather than detain.

Is this an example of the xyience mentality which certain mma marketing promotes or just a typical r-tard doing what he does best.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=397_1187905672

xcakid
10-22-2007, 02:18 PM
According to the video description he was being detained for tresspassing. OK so in a place where public is allowed due to normal business operation, tresspassing is when you are asked to leave and you don't. So why does he try to run after he gets detained. Why not just leave when you are asked to leave? Something fishy about the guy being detained if you ask me. Another thing comes to mind, if he is already being detained why was he not already handcuffed?

David Jamieson
10-22-2007, 03:48 PM
well what do you expect from zero training square badges punching in for crap dollars an hour?

Takuan
10-23-2007, 08:23 AM
Duh! He shoulda tapped! :rolleyes:

冠木侍
01-13-2008, 09:32 PM
According to the video description he was being detained for tresspassing. OK so in a place where public is allowed due to normal business operation, tresspassing is when you are asked to leave and you don't. So why does he try to run after he gets detained. Why not just leave when you are asked to leave? Something fishy about the guy being detained if you ask me. Another thing comes to mind, if he is already being detained why was he not already handcuffed?

It seems that he didn't do anything that would warrant being handcuffed. Sometimes in retail stores, a shoplifter is detained until either a parent/guardian arrives (if it involves a minor) or the appropriate authorities are being waited on.

Seems we don't know what he did because the clip starts from when he is already detained. There must have been a reason why he was considered a threat.

It seemed as if the security personnel was a bit overzealous. The "runner" didn't put up much of a struggle and put his arms up. AT FIRST, I thought he died.

PS
If he hadn't tripped, he probably would have made it further ;)

diego
01-18-2008, 01:27 AM
Smooth techinque...horrible choice in using it. Some could claim his intent was to cause injury rather than detain.

Is this an example of the xyience mentality which certain mma marketing promotes or just a typical r-tard doing what he does best.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=397_1187905672
that security guy was wild boy george hugging him...i mean it worked but you know the security guy be flexing at home in the pm....:confused: