10-23-2007, 03:07 PM
cant watch at work.

what do the vids show?

golden arhat
10-23-2007, 03:16 PM
cant watch at work.

what do the vids show?

theres alot to tell

but yeah technically the crown still runs america through a proxy like system and recieves massive payment from america

Lucas
10-23-2007, 03:22 PM
so what can the crown do to me if i tell it to go F itself?

I guess that power doesnt extend through to the people.

But I wont doubt it, America owes everyone lots of cash.

We ARE the black sheep of the world after all.

But everyone knows the black sheep has the most fun.

Black Jack II
10-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Wow,

Talk about an eagerness to believe in the absurd. If embracing unreality is your game this vid really fits into that notion.

The funny part is that I bet this post will be left to stand here, while other martial related posts are sent to rot in lesser based arenas of KFO by devs who have either to much time on their hands or need to justify some part of their own existance.

golden arhat
10-23-2007, 03:27 PM
so what can the crown do to me if i tell it to go F itself?

I guess that power doesnt extend through to the people.

But I wont doubt it, America owes everyone lots of cash.

We ARE the black sheep of the world after all.

But everyone knows the black sheep has the most fun.

well its not so much if u tell her to f off

its more like she takes money from you without asking and u cant do anything about it while running global economy with a number of other familys that own most industry through proxy and most banks and gold directly

sounds weird sure but its worth a thorough look at
all opinions must be taken into account to paint an honest picture

there are hundreds of videos on youtube

look them through

golden arhat
10-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow,

Talk about an eagerness to believe in the absurd. If embracing unreality is your game this vid really fits into that notion.

The funny part is that I bet this post will be left to stand here, while other martial related posts are sent to rot in lesser based arenas of KFO by devs who have either to much time on their hands or need to justify some part of their own existance.

try actually listening to whats said and adress what u think is wrong with what is said

not just labelling it all as crazy without explaing why you think that is

Yao Sing
10-23-2007, 07:09 PM
theres alot to tell

but yeah technically the crown still runs america through a proxy like system and recieves massive payment from america

Dude, the crown doesn't even run the UK!!!!

Now how about explaining these?

"???" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=489093&in_page_id=1770&ct=5)

"???" (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-bigbrother19oct19%2C0%2C7722115.story?coll=la-home-world)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=488964&in_page_id=1770

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=487813&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=487781&in_page_id=1770

Black Jack II
10-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Dude,

You don't have a clue, if you did, you would not fall for what is basically junk mail of the mind.

But as Yao Sing just pointed out, and something I have pointed out time and time again in the past, you live in the biggest nanny state around. Get your own yard in order before you find yourself even further stripped of personal rights.

Lucas
10-23-2007, 09:01 PM
well its not so much if u tell her to f off

its more like she takes money from you without asking and u cant do anything about it while running global economy with a number of other familys that own most industry through proxy and most banks and gold directly

sounds weird sure but its worth a thorough look at
all opinions must be taken into account to paint an honest picture

there are hundreds of videos on youtube

look them through

As an American, that doesnt concern me. I have it far better off, barely trying, than most of the worlds population.

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-24-2007, 06:20 AM
You know, after reading that it really sounds like the Pope controlls all.

Asia
10-24-2007, 06:39 AM
You know, after reading that it really sounds like the Pope controlls all.

No he's only a puppet of the Illuminati!!!!!

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-24-2007, 06:46 AM
According to the video, he has all the wealth though.

Asia
10-24-2007, 07:18 AM
According to the video, he has all the wealth though.

Ofcourse thats what the Illuminati want us to see. We think we uncovered a secret but is really a misdirection. The Illuminati controls all!!!!

sanjuro_ronin
10-24-2007, 07:27 AM
The all seeing eye sees everything....

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-24-2007, 07:53 AM
I think the Pope has a lot of power in the government of this secret society (Trilateral commission?) but ultimately it's the people who run the international banks that rule all.

sanjuro_ronin
10-24-2007, 07:56 AM
And yet, one little 7.62 can change their world...

Asia
10-24-2007, 07:58 AM
And yet, one little 7.62 can change their world...

You don't even have to go that big.

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-24-2007, 08:00 AM
What is a 7.62?

Asia
10-24-2007, 08:01 AM
What is a 7.62?
Can't tell you or the Illuminati will come get you!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

All I can say is that is bigger than a 5.56

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-24-2007, 08:02 AM
They really don't care, trust me.

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Are those like percentage of drops in the stock market?

Asia
10-24-2007, 08:03 AM
They really don't care, trust me.

You can't trust anyone man!!!!!:eek::(:o:eek::confused::mad::(

Asia
10-24-2007, 08:07 AM

As much as I would like to string this along it will ultimately be anit-climatic.

7.62 and 5.56 are a caliber of munitions and a NATO standard. Basicly all the NATO countries used the same caliber so that you can be resupplied by an allie. So whether I have a M-14, B240 or FAL we all use the same munition.

Yao Sing
10-24-2007, 08:08 AM

Yeah, a 7.62x39mm addition to the stock market could make a dramatic effect. :D

David Jamieson
10-24-2007, 08:12 AM
a sad truth-

there is more negligence than conspiracy at any given time.

If most of us are average, then many things stand to reason based on personal experience of your own.

do you know exactly what's in your bank account? can you remember what you had for breakfast last week? can you remeber what the total of your bill payments was for the last month? and so on.

so, all that piled up indicates that for a good deal of your life, you have at best a general idea of what's going on. The same is true of everyone else.

massive global conspiracies are a load of shyte in other words and due to to the natural incompetence of mostly everyone, they are actually an impossibility for the greater part.

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-24-2007, 08:13 AM
You can't trust anyone man!!!!!

Reply]
You an trust meee!! Everyone knows I am a harmless soft luvable fuzzball!!

AJM
10-24-2007, 09:15 AM
I don't watch clips on dial-up. Is this related to the guy that decifered the U.S. taxcodes and discovered we have been paying taxes to the crown?

Asia
10-24-2007, 09:19 AM
a sad truth-

there is more negligence than conspiracy at any given time.

If most of us are average, then many things stand to reason based on personal experience of your own.

do you know exactly what's in your bank account? can you remember what you had for breakfast last week? can you remeber what the total of your bill payments was for the last month? and so on.

so, all that piled up indicates that for a good deal of your life, you have at best a general idea of what's going on. The same is true of everyone else.

massive global conspiracies are a load of shyte in other words and due to to the natural incompetence of mostly everyone, they are actually an impossibility for the greater part.

OMG Dave is part of the conspiracy!!!!! He is trying to delude us by making us think pple are falliable instead of some deep secret org that rules the world.