PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be a gung fu man

hskwarrior
10-26-2007, 05:20 PM
you know, we as martial artists should be proud we aren't like other folks.

the reason why i say this is because we spend our time trying to perfect skills while a new drug hits the american borders.

now im not against drugs so much, but when you hear that the newest drug just hitting american borders is dookie and pee pee in a jar, femented with a balloon on top to collect the gases, it makes me proud to know i ain't no dope fiend. they said its a 20 minute high. but who in their right minds want to inhale the fumes of that schit.....literally.

i am so glad i practice gung fu.

hskwarrior
10-26-2007, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKy9ulkIPgo

nospam
10-26-2007, 06:47 PM
I'll see ya dude, and raise ya 2 chop sticks! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ9e3Dy7obA

diego
10-26-2007, 06:59 PM

the reason why i say this is because we spend our time trying to perfect skills while a new drug hits the american borders.

now im not against drugs so much, but when you hear that the newest drug just hitting american borders is dookie and pee pee in a jar, femented with a balloon on top to collect the gases, it makes me proud to know i ain't no dope fiend. they said its a 20 minute high. but who in their right minds want to inhale the fumes of that schit.....literally.

are you serious about dookie and pee pee....changes the whole phrase "this is good ****."

TenTigers
10-26-2007, 08:59 PM
you know where this is gonna lead, don'cha? Stoners will be waiting at truck stops, or Taco Bell and following the big,fat guy who just scarfed down the Burrito Grande into the Men's room. ("yo, Bro, we hit the Mother Load!")

"Hey,Dude! Don't flush it yet! We wanna few hits first!":eek:

TenTigers
10-26-2007, 09:02 PM
My dealer has some nice sh1t. He's got Tijuana Taco, West Coast White Castle, and for a little extra, he'll throw in some IHOP Big Breakfast Special-extra cheese, sausage four-egg farmer's omelette! Ya wanna score?

TenTigers
10-26-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm havin some people over tomorrow. I'm cookin up some Hamburgers, pizza,clams, and beer. We're gonna be trippin fer days!

TenTigers
10-26-2007, 09:08 PM

well, at least finally I understand why people go into cesspool pumping business. It's an untapped resource!

diego
10-27-2007, 01:32 AM
My dealer has some nice sh1t. He's got Tijuana Taco, West Coast White Castle, and for a little extra, he'll throw in some IHOP Big Breakfast Special-extra cheese, sausage four-egg farmer's omelette! Ya wanna score?

I'm about to place my retirement fund up into some Fertilizer stocks, should be able to retire in 10-15 years if the reports are accurate:cool:

Eddie
10-27-2007, 03:27 AM

it looked like English, but is it really? :rolleyes:

Is dookie and pee pee polite words for crap in ****? :eek:

banditshaw
10-27-2007, 03:29 AM
West Coast White Castle,

no white castle........but we gots tommy's chili burgers!:D

Havick01
10-30-2007, 04:17 PM

you got to be kidding me! Getting high off gas. LOL!!!