http://youtube.com/watch?v=zHHjvu768hY
word on the street this is some funny stuff.:D

Larro
10-30-2007, 08:09 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zHHjvu768hY
word on the street this is some funny stuff.:D

sanjuro_ronin
10-30-2007, 08:14 AM
Word in the street is you're looking to get banned.
Kind of a crowded park for a so-called challenge eh?

I thought all kung fu death matches were on roof tops with minimal witnesses and hookers and dim sum for the winner.

Larro
10-30-2007, 08:20 AM
oh please save me the comentary... I really could careless if I get banned... It's not like I had a long stint on this website anyway.:cool: I'm sooo Cool

sanjuro_ronin
10-30-2007, 08:21 AM
oh please save me the comentary... I really could careless if I get banned... It's not like I had a long stint on this website anyway.:cool: I'm sooo Cool

For someone who doesn't care, you seem quite vocal about...hmmm, about what again?

Still, I would love to know how you guys were gonna go at with all those people there.

MasterKiller
10-30-2007, 08:25 AM
Prepare to be banned.

Larro
10-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Prepare to be banned.

ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzz you don't think I haven't Thought about that ZZZZZZzzzzZZZz:p

Larro
10-30-2007, 08:35 AM
For someone who doesn't care, you seem quite vocal about...hmmm, about what again?

Still, I would love to know how you guys were gonna go at with all those people there.

ZZZZzzzZZZZzzzz Whatever I got court. Smell ya Later....... Much Later:cool:

sanjuro_ronin
10-30-2007, 08:41 AM
ZZZZzzzZZZZzzzz Whatever I got court. Smell ya Later....... Much Later:cool:

Holy time warp Batman, did he say "smell you later" ??
:eek:

Mano Mano
10-30-2007, 09:51 AM
The only proof I see is the time & date on a mobile phone which unfortunately can be altered to show any time & date.
Instead of asking where Sifu Ross was why didn’t you ask people there the time & date as proof.

Alternatively you could have made a much more interest video by taken hostages like in the movies with the news papers in font showing the date.