PDA

View Full Version : the real power of tai ji

doug maverick
10-31-2007, 09:19 AM
i must learn this to destroy all the evil in the world, just kidding i can't believe people still by into this sh!t: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Lfy8LPsVM)

BruceSteveRoy
10-31-2007, 09:30 AM
the force is strong with this one :rolleyes:

sanjuro_ronin
10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
i must learn this to destroy all the evil in the world, just kidding i can't believe people still by into this sh!t: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Lfy8LPsVM)

Well, there you have it, if its on video, it must be real !
:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
10-31-2007, 10:43 AM
It's not a video in the MMA cage though, so it's fake.

cjurakpt
10-31-2007, 10:47 AM

the Elders find your lack of faith disturbing...

lkfmdc
10-31-2007, 10:51 AM
Right now, in the bat cave, the 33 and 1/4 Grand High Celestial Masters are having a debate about what to do with you. 27 voted for death, the rest voted for death by bunga

sanjuro_ronin
10-31-2007, 10:51 AM
It's not a video in the MMA cage though, so it's fake.

A cage would only increase the conductivity of his Chi, causing a thermonuclear reaction, that is why Taiji masters don't fight in a cage.

Corwyn
10-31-2007, 11:12 AM
I find it sad and pathetic, but not at all surprising unfortunately.

I think that just as we discovered that metal illnesses like schizophrenia are not signs that you are possessed by demons, we will - hopefully soon -
be able to recognize that belief in religion ( I used this term because I believe that whether organized or this cr8p it's the same symptomology - meaning the irrational belief in the supernatural despite empirical evidence to the contrary)is a symptom of some other mental disturbance much the same as Autism and asperger's syndrome are the same disease on different ends of the spectrum.

sanjuro_ronin
10-31-2007, 11:14 AM

I think that just as we discovered that metal illnesses like schizophrenia are not signs that you are possessed by demons, we will - hopefully soon -
be able to recognize that belief in religion ( I used this term because I believe that whether organized or this cr8p it's the same symptomology - meaning the irrational belief in the supernatural despite empirical evidence to the contrary)is a symptom of some other mental disturbance much the same as Autism and asperger's syndrome are the same disease on different ends of the spectrum.

Way to ***** slap billions of people.
What do you do for an encore?

lkfmdc
10-31-2007, 11:19 AM
my bet would be starting a religious discussion thread WOULD be one of the 99 things that would get you banned

leave it be

doug maverick
10-31-2007, 11:23 AM
please don;t run this into a religious thread this has nothing to do with religion take that sh!t somewhere else i'm tired of my thread getting tangent on the main board

Takuan
10-31-2007, 11:35 AM

Two thoughts: http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/8531.jpg

and http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/9281/stupidchartoa2.jpg

But back to the video, I can't help but think... What would have happened if that guy didn't go with the program and decked the old dude in the face?

doug maverick
10-31-2007, 11:57 AM
that **** 've had me dying laughing, but that has alot to do with hypnotism.

Yao Sing
10-31-2007, 02:05 PM
I can do that.

But it only works on guys I paid ahead of time.

SPJ
10-31-2007, 07:54 PM
fake or not

let us pour a bucket of water over him

and see if the water is repelled or not.

or if he holds up a ball of water with a distance?

:D

doug maverick
10-31-2007, 08:17 PM
**** if he does that i'll be the first in line to sit at his feet

MASTERforge
11-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Its a neat trick putting them in normal clothes. They are obviously his long time students that have been brainwashed over the years. Too much training, money and subservience.

They wouldn't have the guts to beat the old man down!

If I went to a school and they were doing this I would want to try it. If they refused I would never return.

This stuff is always an embarrassment.

golden arhat
11-01-2007, 05:12 PM
i want to just walk up to him
grab his hands and make him slap himself while saying

"stop hitting yourself......why are you hitting yourself ? "

on camera:D

golden arhat
11-01-2007, 05:13 PM
A cage would only increase the conductivity of his Chi, causing a thermonuclear reaction, that is why Taiji masters don't fight in a cage.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL