PDA

View Full Version : Article on Qwan Ki Do Chu Quan Ki s Arts Emie , Southern Mantis Ect

Firehawk4
11-01-2007, 10:53 PM
The ROOTS and the STYLES the Martial Art Vietnamita is the work of all people, but it has been enriched in the centuries from Methods or Schools, that they have contributed to its evolution. Single person is not possible to think "the Way of the Martial Art Vietnamita" as an emanation of one. For being an authentic method she must be transmitted testualmente from Master to Master, or to have "a recognized" official representative, that she guarantees its originality, rich in experiences passages, and of it assures also integrity towards the fantasiose counterfeitings, than snaturano and alters directly or indirectly "the Way of the Martial Art Vietnamita" Main PHAM XUAN TONG To be at the same time one of most ancient and also one of the most modern Martial Limbs is one characteristic of QWAN KI GIVES, than deep its inheritances Cinese and Vietnamita. Master PHAM XUAN TONG has benefitted of the instruction of Master Chau Quan Ky and its prozio Pham Tru, joining therefore in the method Qwan Ki Do two currents of martial limbs, the Chinese and the vietnamita one. The CHINESE CURRENT the Chinese Styles To the inside of the School of Master Chau Quan Ky, VO DUONG HÔ HAC TRAO, and for approximately fifteen years Master PHAM XUAN TONG has been able to deepen its acquaintances and to improve practical of the several one Chinese Styles: The He Pairs local style of the Hakkas, the Thiêu Lâm Nam Phai (Shao Lin Nan Pairs), the Nga Me Phai (Emei Pairs), ET the Châu Gia Duong Lang Phai (Tang Lang Nan Pairs) method of the mantide religious. "HAKKAS" Hakkas is translate literally from the Chinese "viaggiatrice Family". These two words Hak and Ka pronounce in Mandarin (Chinese official) K' ê Chia, Hakka, Hac Ka, are transformed in Vietnamita in "He". The Hakkas population living in China constitutes one, in the comprising regions the provinces of the Fou Kien, of Kwan and Kwang Tung. The main cities are Mei Hien and Ki Aing (Never Huyên and Gia Hung), in the province of Kwang Tung. The Hakkas is famous as studious, is energetic, brave, skillful and above all many capacities in the martial limbs (T' to Kung Was). They fight for the progress and the life. The heads of the "Tai-Ping Revolution" under the dynasty Manciù di Tsing "Thanh Triêu 1644-1911" as Hông and Yang were Hakkas (Hông You Toàn). Between the Hakkas we find optimal doctors, but also of the large ones he generates them. Today they live mainly in the province of Kwang Tung (Quang Dông), to Hwai Chow, Ki Aing Chow, Chao Chow (Huê Châu, Gia Ung Châu, Triêu Châu)... NGA ME PHAI (EMEI PAIRS) the Nga name Me Phai or Emei Pairs must to a region situated in the heart of China in the province of You Xuyên "Sichuan" where the Nga mount Me Son (Emei shan) sormonta the fogs of the plain to 3099 meters of altitude. The tortuoso way that scrambles up between the Chengdu and the Leshan, door towards one multitude of templi one more colorful of the other. To the main top of this wonderful mountain chain there was tempio a a lot known with the name of "Top of gold", in origin the roof of this tempio was covered of tegole of bronze, but an ill-fated fire has destroyed all; later, in the reconstruction, this roof has been rifared with the color originates them, thanks to of the tegole of yellow ceramics. The origin of the building of this tempio laughed them to the II° century after J.C. under the dynasty of the Dông Han, was the period in which the templi taoisti they were more numerous. Later, in the V° century, under the dynasty of the Duong or T' ang (589-960). The Buddismo was developed fastly, the templi buddhist to Emei shan they were become larger, and the multitude of constructions of these templi darono one great de importance of the place to the cult of the Buddismo in China. The Ming dynasty (the 1368-1644) then dynasty of the Thanh "T' sing" (1644-1911) has contributed equally to the embellishment of these places. In that ancient time, monaci the Taoisti or Buddisti had already understood the need of the exercise of the body in order to clarify the spirit. É therefore that practical of the energetic techniques "Khi Công" and the training to the Martial Limbs "Vo Thuât" they have been inserted in the customs accustoms them of the life of the monaci. This old adage "healthy Mens in healthy corpore" will invade in favorable way all the near inhabitants has templi. In way therefore strongly that some century later, the method Nga (Emei) has taken its shapes to Me and has become a great method known in the Chinese Martial Limbs. Under the dynasty of the Ming, Quyên had been recorded in the famous book of court "Duong Thuât" the "Dao Nhăn Nga me ca" (the extraordinary progressions of the techniques of Martial Limbs of the hermits of Nga Me or Emei). Chinese writer Ngô Thu, a lot known to the age, in its manuscript of "Thu Ty Luc" to mentioned the "Nga Me thuong phap nhât quyên" (a species of Bible of the practical one of the Nga Phai) transmitted from the venerable person monaco Phô An.Durante the Dynasty to Me of the Thanh "T' sing" (1644-1911), the Nga method Me has been widely diffused in all the region of Sichuan, in such a way that the number of the styles has multiplied and caught up its apex in the order of approximately three hundred, until to a point that celebre monaco the taoista "Bach Me Dao Nhân" (the man from sopracciglia the white women) he represents that a single style. The region of Sichuan are known also for "From Lôi Dài" (the combat of ring), that it urged several the styles to be moderate itself, for being best of the age, favoring therefore the wealth of the development of the techniques of Martial Limbs of the region. Beyond the inner techniques "Thuong Phap Nga Me" and the techniques of hands "Quyên Phap Nga" that they have obtained therefore a great reputation to Me, other specialties like the "Nga Me Hoa Long Quyên" can be costatare (the progression of Drago Nga fire Me), "Nga Me Kiêm Quyên (the progressions of levers of Nga Me), the" Hông Khâu ", the "Luc Truu" (Technical of elbow), the Ngu Giac Quyên, the Pha You Quyên (the techniques of the cripple), the "Thât Bô Huyên Công" (or Quyên Quan Ky in the Qwan Ki Do), the Hâu Quyên (Monkey) and AP Hinh Quyên (the battle of the wild geese). The base job is placed on the "Truong Son Bô", the Xà Hinh Bô (mobility of the snake), "Who You Bô" (position of the legs), Hoan Khiêu Bô (knows to you), Tho You Bô (the step of the lepre), Thoa Bô (penetration in the adversary like fusing in order to weave), Lan Hâu Xà (the falls of the monkey and the snake). The approach techniques: Thôn, Thô, Phu, Trâm, Dang, Thiêm, Toan, etc.... In the hand techniques: Diêm, Bàn, Quan, Dê (directed, circular, descendant, mounting), the particular use of movements expresses, are transformed in a powerful attack to surprise. In the defense it comes privileged the job in scioltezza of forehead to the force, but also schivate (the Tranh Neither), arrests of the aggression (Công, Tiêt) therefore like the application of the feints in order to cant. Without to count the famous method of "Diêm Huyêt" (to hit the vital points)... All these riches are fruit of the searches of all one region from millenia.

Firehawk4
11-01-2007, 10:59 PM
NAM QUYÊN and NAM QUYÊN THIEU LAM (SHAOLIN NAN P' To i) the Nam Quyên has been developed towards the end of the sixteenth century under the dynasty of the Thanh or T' Sing (1644-1911), along all the depositor south of the river Truong Giang, in the province of Phuc Kiên, Quang Dông, Quang Tây, Chiêt Giang, Hô Nam, Hô Bac, You Xuyên, Giang Tô. The Nam Quyên is a lot structured and rich in the training exercises. The Nam Quyên of the province of Quang Dông Was a lot known in the chaste ones of the Hông Gia, Luu Gia, Ly Gia, Mac Gia, that the five great practical come also calls with the name of "Ngu From the Luu Phai" (). Known É also the reputation of the other formations and between they we remember: You know Ly Phât Quyên, Hô Hac Song Hânh Quyên, Hiêp Gia Quyên, Vinh Xuân Quyên, Bach Me Quyên, Nam Cuc Quyên, Nho Quyên, Phât Gia Quyên, Diêu Gia Giao, Chung Gia Giao, Côn Luân Quyên, etc... The Nam Quyên di Quang Tây is known under the name of: Chu Gia Quyên, Dô Long Quyên, Hông Môn Phuc Hô Quyên, etc.... The Nam Quyên di Phuc Kiên or the Nam Quyên Thiêu Lâm (Shao Lin Nan P' to i) Between which the most known they are the Ngu Hinh Quyên: Long (I dredge), Xa (snake), Hô (Tiger), Bao (Panther), Hac (Crane). The Ngu Tô Quyên, the Han Quyên, Never Hoa Trang, Liên Thành Quyên, Gives Thuât Quyên, Vinh Gia Phap, On Quyên (progression of the Lion), Ngu Never Quyên, Phong Diêu Tich, etc... Without to count the various formations or styles of martial limbs of the others province cited. In the practical of the tools of agricultural origin or feudale "Vo Khi" or Cô Vo Dao stick of the south can be seen to evolvere the handling of the Nam Côn (), From the Can (the stick a lot along), You Môn Dao (the four practical ones of the knife), Never the Hoa Dao (the knife Never Hoa), the Song Hop Dao, the Song Diêp Dao, the Yên Dao, the Song Dao (two scimitarre), the Tam Tiêm Soa (the tridente), the Song Gian or Long Gian (Nuntchaku), the Tam Thiêt Gian, the Nhuyên Tiên (the chain), the Phu ( axe), the Mâu (the nozzle), the Bua (the rake), the Thuân (the shield), the Biên Dan (long stick of the bearers), the Xu Dâu (shovel), the Ghê (chair or stool in order to be based)... Us can train (Don Luyên) or to braces (Dôi Luyên alone). The training of hand or foot and the body the Nam Quyên, in the general structuring of the training is based mainly in the practical one of the techniques of the animals to gestuale level: "Lây Y Làm Thân": it uses the spirit of the perseveranza "Lây Khi Thuc luc": it employs the associated energetic force to the muscular power "Lây Quan Phat Khi": it concentrates all the energetic forces to the impact "Thô Khi Tât Khai Thanh": the expropriation of the energy through the outcry "Thet or Quat" During the attacks, is privileged the short techniques, taken (the Câm Na) and the blows in the vital points, all conserving the "Khi Trâm Dan Diên" (concentration of the vital energy in the point Dan Diên, the bottom ventre), and the "Ngu Tâm Thuong An" (two energetic points of Lao-Cung to the hands, two points of Dung Tuyên to the feet all associates to you with the Bâch-Hôi point to the top of the skull). To outside of these common points, every style of Nam Quyên possesses the own characteristics that of it make their value.

Firehawk4
11-01-2007, 10:59 PM
DUONG LANG QUYÊN (T' ANG LANG CH' UAN) This practical one imitates the movements of the mantide religious and is been born towards the end of the Dynasty of the Ming and to the beginning of the Dynasty of the Thanh (T' Sing 1644). According to the antichi witnesses of Chinese martial Limbs, it has been put to point from an expert of Martial Limbs of name Vuong Lang, of the village of Tuc Mac, province of Son Dông to the north of China. Vuong Lang succeeding the university competition in Martial Limbs was not dedicated to the search of the exclusive techniques and observing a scene of hunting to the cicale from part of a mantide religious it has found, in this study, an excellent way in order to promote one technical of incomparable combat: the Duong Lang of the North. It is found therefore through this practical the "Nam Nhanh" (5 lightens), Nhanh Tay (fast hands), Nhanh Chân (fast legs), the Nhanh Buoc (movements expresses), the Nhanh Thân (bodies expresses) the Chiêu Thuc Nhanh (fast applications) or still the "Bay Dài" the "Tam Ngan". The principles of attack and defense are curious but effective we remember: "Cao Danh Thâp Không" (attack the high part, the lowland)"Nôi Danh Ngoai Không" (attack to the inside to outside)"Gân Danh Xa Không" (attack does not give near, far away does not give)"to Vuon Danh Thâu Không" (lengthened attack, without to attack withdrawing)"Mo Danh Dong Không" (attack in opening, not in closing)"Cuong Danh Nhu Không" or still "Hu Danh Thuc Không"........ The Duong Lang of the South has been created to the age of the T' Sing in the province of Quang Dong from an expert of Chau name To Nam. The conceptions of training and technique of Chau Gia Duong Lang are completely different from those of the North. The techniques of Chau Gia of the south are often much court, the attacks a lot draws near to you and the sun assomiglianze with the techniques of the North is the positions of the Religious Mantide. They are found also in practical: "Sap Chuy" (the blow carried in Phuong Nhan)"Phiên Xa" (arms in Kim rivoltato Bao)"Bang Bô" (the hopping step)"Lan Tiêt" (contattacco shattering) or still "Trich Khôi, Song Sap Hoa, Thâp Bat Thoa, Toa Cuong, Nhu Linh, Trich Yêu". The "Thât Tinh Duong Lang Quyên" is rigid and powerful, much effective it is in the circular attack that in that directing. The "Duong Lang Cuu Chuyên, Thâp Bat Diêt" ("the nine practicing in progression and eighteen techniques to the ground "of the Duong Lang). The "Bach Viên Xuât Dông" ("gibbone the white man exits from its cove") with the techniques of "Thâu Dào" (to pick the peaches), "Hiên" (to offer the fruit tray Here), "Triêu Nguyêt" (to contemplate the full moon)... "It knows Bao Công" (technical from bag), "Thich Da Knows From i" (to hit the bag with the inferior limbs), the "Tap Trang"oppure Dâm Tân... . CURRENT VIETNAMITA the Vietnamiti Styles the VO is, in Viêt Nam, an authentic institution. The Martial Art Vietnamita or VO, is the job of all people who, in the course of approximately 4.000 history years, have not stopped to fight for the survival. During the dynasty of Hong-bang (2879-258 A.C.) the emperor of country VAN LANG (ancient denomination of the Viêt Nam) re-unites the culture, the medicine, the philosophy and the Martial Art Vietnamita, grouping these disciplines closely tied under the name of later VO., from the 221 A.C. (dynasty of the TAN), to the 939 D.C. (dynasty of the Ngu-qui) for approximately a millenium, the country Viêt Nam finds itself colonized from China, to the continuation of the invasion from TAN THUY HOAN (THAN HOAN YOU). In this period of difficulty nacque one commanded rebellious spirit from the great Masters of Martial Limbs. He followed the emperor NGO QUYEN (939-965), follower of style SON TAY and winner of the greatest battle of the revolution Vietnamita BACH DANG GIAN, that he freed the people from the giogo Chinese. Then the training were carried out in a familiar and scholastic picture according to rules many grips, but the VO went leaving its secret character tax from the political circumstances, knowing three periods of spreading: first under the dynasty of TIEN LY (the 1009-1073) second under the dynasty of the TRAN (the 1225-1400) third party under the dynasty of QUANG TRUNG (1788-1792) In the course of these three periods, the Martial Art had caught up a place as well as important how much the literature in the national instruction. Of the lauree and the doctorates in Martial Limbs they were created and, at the same time, the Real University of Martial Limbs (GIAN VO DUONG was opened). Ill-fatedly under the recent dynasty of NGUYEN (the 1802-1945) VO it was deplorable interdetto and it was dimmed to such point that the young people of it ignored the existence. In spite of this, the training continued, although clandestinely. This situation provoked the separate development of various schools: VO BACH NINH to the north, VO QUANG BINH to center and VO BINH DINH to the south (influenced from the Chinese styles). Master PHAM XUAN TONG has developed to its acquaintances in the Martial Art Vietnamita with its prozio PHAM TRU, expert in in the antichi vietnamiti methods Vo QUANG BINH, Vo BINH DINH and Vo BAC NINH (QUAN KHI), than it it had been transmitted in its turn from its uncle PHAN VAN MIÊNG, much reputato to the end of the XIX° century in the province of DONG HOI

Firehawk4
11-01-2007, 11:03 PM
The people of the Hakka practice to a Style much reputato, the He Phai, been born in the South of China and are to the origin of the Style of the Religious Mantide of the south Duong Lang Nam Phai (Tang Lang Nan Pairs), developed with Master Chau Nam from which Chau Gia Duong Lang Phai. Only the great Masters assured the transmission of these specialties and Master Chau Quan Ky, through the instruction of the uncle, could learn beyond the own Styles to its people also the Styles: (Shao lin Nan Pairs) and the Nga Me Phai (Or Mei Pairs). Master Chau Quan Ky reaches in Viêt Nam in 1936 in the city of Between Vinh, subsequently he opens two centers of Martial Limbs to Cho Lon in 1956 and Gia Dinh in 1958. The Chinese schools, of which the M°Chau Quan Ky it was depositary, are: SHAO LIN NAN PAIRS (Thiêu Lam Nam Phai) Or MEI PAIRS (Nga Me Phai) TANG LANG NAN PAIRS (Duong Lang Nam Phai) SHAO LIN NAM PAIRS (can be subdivided in two gills): The Shao Lin Nam Pairs or School Shao Lin of the south. After the destruction from part of the Manciù forces of the dynasty of the Thanh (Qing Zhao), of the tempio of the province of It has Nam, the monaci you escape yourself to the slaughter were obligates to you to hide in means to the people. Some left for tempio the Shao Lin of the province of Phuc Kien in the south of China, to the aim to continue their revolutionary activities. Some year later this Tempio endured the same fate of that one of Has Nam. Monaci the survivors from this according to slaughter escaped until the province of Quang Dong where their acquaintances of the Martial Art of Shao Lin hid between the population disclosing. E' therefore that this instruction, until then classified to single monaci the buddhist ones, is transmitted also to the common citizens, handed on of father in son. The Shao Lin Beautiful Pairs or School Shao Lin of the north. Attributed to a sure one I have Hue Cang that, having transgressed to the strict laws of the Tempio Shao Lin of the province of Has Nam, had to escape in order not to be punished, was therefore that on the base of the acquired acquaintances until then School in the North of China founded one. I HAVE MEI PAIRS: E' a school that draws its origins from the Tempio Shao Lin of the province of Has Nam (He Nan), and of it it possesses therefore the same bases. Although that, while Shao Nam Pairs is based mainly on an external job Wai Gong (Ngoai Cong), with the hardening of the "natural Crews" (Toan Than Giai Binh, all the parts of the body becomes of the crews), Has it MEI PAIRS to the contrary orients towards an inner In the Gong (We Cong), softer job, based on schivate and taken or Qin Na (Cam Na). This school is known for its techniques of claw of the tiger Hu Zhao (Has Trao) and of the Aquila Ying Zhao (Ung Trao). I have MEI PAIRS was founded on the mountain I have Mei Shan (Nga Me Son) in the province of You Xuyen (Chuan). TANG LANG NAM PAIRS the style of the Religious Mantide of the south: Attributed to the Hakka it was developed under the impulse of Master Chau Nam and has given to birth to the Chukka Tong Long Pairs (Chau Gia Duong Lang Phai). This school little uses the game of the legs to of over of the belt, but it possesses of the techniques of effective arms much for the body to body. The Feng Jen Quan (Phuong Nhan Quyen) or "Fist of the eye of the Fenice" of is one technical typical. An other school based anch' it on the observation of the Religious Mantide while it fights, is developed parallel in the North of China: Tai Ji Tang Lang Pairs (Thai Cuc Duong Lang Phai). This School has very little points in common with the school of the South. For information preciser and detailed visited the situated official of the W.U.Q.K.D. It returns up