PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Tai Chi Science Seminar will hold in China

hunyuan tai chi
11-05-2007, 06:19 PM
2nd Tai Chi Science Seminar (TSS-2), scheduled for September 1- 6 in 2008 at Changchun city. This is an unusual seminar making history: Tai Chi for the first time ever as a modern science gets in our living. Please visit:

The Seminar features the courses in full weekdays: Survey of Tai Chi Science System; Internal Work; Hunyuan Tai Chi 24 Forms; Hunyuan Tai Chi Sword; Hunyuan Tai Chi Broadsword; Tai Chi Fan. The seminar is getting along with “two-phrase teaching” method, every applicant could receive teaching disks in few months before the seminar, so you could get 3 – 4 times of knowledge and skills than by any other seminar. This way you could save lot of time and money. Please visit:

Another shining point for this seminar: it is a god-given chance to come into the Tai Chi Lineage as an official inheritor. Mr. Zhang Jiping, the initiator of Tai Chi Science System and an indoor disciple of GM Feng Zhiqiang, is the inheritor of Chen-style of 11 generation. And GM Feng is the unique inheritor of Chen-style in 10 generation in our days and the founder of Hunyuan Tai Chi. Please visit:

lkfmdc
11-06-2007, 08:48 PM
you didn't notice that Gene moved this thread the FIRST TIME you posted it?

maybe you should have taken the hint? :rolleyes:

Shaolinlueb
11-06-2007, 09:32 PM
this actually looks interesting. i am curious of the results.

lkfmdc
11-07-2007, 07:34 AM
OK, who else woke up to find SPAM from this idiot in their email?

I don't post here so that I can get SPAM sent to me....

F-er, a lot of people here don't care whatever stupid crap you are doing, stop sending SPAM

GeneChing
11-07-2007, 10:39 AM
hunyuan tai chi, if you were buying advertising with us (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/about/advertise.php), I could over look this. But you're not even posted on our calendar (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/news/index.php?month=09&year=2008) yet - this is where events should be posted. So you're not even playing the game right at all. I'm banning you for now, because you're wearing me out with the deletion and moves. If I get validation that you're spamming the board, you're banned for good. If you wish to appeal - and have something to say beyond self promotion - you can reach me at gene@kungfumagazine.com. The event does sound of merit, but you've lost face here with nearly 13,000 members around the world watching. The honorable way to save face here is to advertise (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/about/adrates.php).

Snake77
11-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Well spoken,Gene.

lkfmdc
11-08-2007, 07:11 AM
"Mr tai chi" is still sending members of this forum SPAM.....

what a pathetic loser.... thanks Gene for banning him, too bad it was after he farmed emails from here :mad:

cjurakpt
11-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Another shining point for this seminar: it is a god-given chance to come into the Tai Chi Lineage as an official inheritor.

frankly, this ridiculous sentence alone should have been cause for immediate, irreversible banning...

GeneChing
11-08-2007, 03:09 PM
...not in one of the dozen plus spam emails he's sent to my work address - no apologies whatsoever. I've added his addresses to my spam folder and suggest you all do likewise. Sorry about that inconvenience everyone. Some people just like to mess stuff up for the rest of us.

SPJ
11-09-2007, 11:45 PM
"science" fair or seminar will turn off a lot of people.

seriously

how much can you learn or practice in 5 days???

giving away some sort of title in 5 days.

any style giving away any belt in 5 days? it is like never heard of.

--

:confused::eek::D

Three Harmonies
11-20-2007, 09:21 AM
FYI
I did not email this jackoff and I am getting spam from him! I know nothing about computer world, but it seems he has gotten emails regardless if we gave them out.
Jake :mad:

GeneChing
11-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Anything can hacked on the web. Our forum, vBulletin, is one of the better ones available, but a wily hacker can get past anything. I'm getting about a dozen of these emails a day. I've set up my spam filters to catch them, but they're still penetrating.

The web is a dirty place...easy to get parasites.

Three Harmonies
11-20-2007, 03:34 PM
I figured as much. No worries. I do not blame the forum, just asswipes like him. Must be nice to have all that time on peoples hands and not do a **** thing to account for it!
Oh well,
Jake :cool: