PDA

View Full Version : gettin hit in the ears!!!! what a *****.

hskwarrior
11-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Ok, this hurt like a muthafocka man!!!!!!

i haven't been struck in the ears in a long long time now. today i was drilling with my student (iron ox), and my bad for not expecting him to him me, i dropped my guard and this MF sow choy my ear (not striking it) but almost scrapped it the fock off my head with the sow choy......striking me behind the ear first then forward.

anyway, this happened this morning, and my focken ear still stupid sore, man, i have to admit, i that schit focken hurt man!!!!!

i've never been on the other end of a sow choy before. man, i love choy lee fut.

hskwarrior
11-05-2007, 10:55 PM
now, for those who have been struck in the ears, is it worse what happened to me, or are all ear strikes that painful.

i know when adrenaline kicks in your won't feel it as much, and this morning there was no adrenaline at that moment......so i felt the full pain of this schit!!!!

Drake
11-06-2007, 01:06 AM
now, for those who have been struck in the ears, is it worse what happened to me, or are all ear strikes that painful.

i know when adrenaline kicks in your won't feel it as much, and this morning there was no adrenaline at that moment......so i felt the full pain of this schit!!!!

Ear strikes frickin hurt! I mean, you are like;

"GYAAAARRGHHHHH!!! AHHH.... OWWWWWW!!!"

then you do that stupid thing where you cup your ear and have that scrunched up face.. you can't even see straight... like being hit in the funny bone or something..

nospam
11-06-2007, 06:00 AM
Hmm...can't say I've experienced an ear strike before. It's those little or light snaps to the groin the jingle the jangles that stop me in my tracks. I can take a harder punt in the nuts and keep fighting/sparring but a lighter kick to the 'gift' - one that rattles vs squishes...I am down like a sack of spuds crying for my momma! haha

nospam
:cool:

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 07:10 AM
drake,

your comments had me on the floor laughing, cause thats exactly what i did.

i wasn't prepared to be struck, but when my student almost sow choy'd my ear off my head i haven't felt pain like that in years....

i did make that face, i did scream out in pain for like 20 minutes, but my phukin ear still hurts till this morning.

anyways, ears are my new target now in my arsenal of sow choy's strikes.

Drake
11-06-2007, 07:28 AM
drake,

your comments had me on the floor laughing, cause thats exactly what i did.

i wasn't prepared to be struck, but when my student almost sow choy'd my ear off my head i haven't felt pain like that in years....

i did make that face, i did scream out in pain for like 20 minutes, but my phukin ear still hurts till this morning.

anyways, ears are my new target now in my arsenal of sow choy's strikes.

Annnnd you feel like your ear is burning at 200 degrees...

Ears are great targets... like that spot just under the nose...the top of the hand, side of the wrist if you can do it... etc etc...

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 07:32 AM
yeah the top of the hand one is great. i teach a version of that to females.

for example, if a man grabbed a woman by her wrist, she can use a loong tao to the top of his hand and he will let go quickly.

anyways, yeah, getting struck in the ear haulted everything for about 20 min. schit, parts of my ears are still tender now....

anyways, it was a good thing for my student though to see the effects of certain strikes.

Drake
11-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Yeah... sometimes they have trouble believing something works until they actually see it happen...

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 07:36 AM
and the under the nose strike is part of one of my 'PANTHER" techniques,,

i block or deflect a strike, then issue a ping on chop aimed under his nose, then one to the side of the neck, then to the solar plexus with a yum chop.

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 07:40 AM
at the same time, i also strike my student (not hard, but hard enough to let them FEEL what i'm trying to convey). i'm very heavy handed, and if they don't feel the correct energy behind the move, they will never get it right.

my senior students have adjusted to being on the receiving end of my hands...hhaha....

Drake
11-06-2007, 07:40 AM
and the under the nose strike is part of one of my 'PANTHER" techniques,,

i block or deflect a strike, then issue a ping on chop aimed under his nose, then one to the side of the neck, then to the solar plexus with a yum chop.

You know 9 times out of 10, you only need to get that first one in... but you seem like an overkill type of guy...

Opponent: Let's go!

You: ALRIGHT!!! U DIE NOW LOLZ!!!

Opponent: Oh crap!

You: TIGER CLAW DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WOK! WOK! WOK!

Opponent: Ow...ok, you win! You win!

You: WOK! WOK! WOK! TIGER DEEESSSSSTRRUUUCTION!! WOK! WOK!

am I right?

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 07:45 AM
drake are you my brother? LOL

Yeah, at times, i overkill to show the aggression of a technique, and to show them what can link with what while striking.

but, yeah, tiger claw is my favorite.....LOL but i do the tiger claw not like everone else i've met so far......

but in the street drake, you have to train for overkill. if you lighten up once, that opens a door for the guy you're fighting.

yeah, i'm like, i'll rip your bicep out, then go for your neck, then your pectoral muscles, man.......i'm attacking anything fleshy with my tiger claw from hell.:D

Drake
11-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Well.... only if you quote fighting games after a combo would you be my brother...

"Monster comboooooo!"

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 07:50 AM
ROTFLMAO.......

You: WOK! WOK! WOK! TIGER DEEESSSSSTRRUUUCTION!! WOK! WOK!

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Tiger-uppercut!!!!!! Lol

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 07:53 AM
nospam,

i tell my students to protect the sack more than protecting your face. i'd rather have my face bashed in then to deal with the pain of a good nut kick.

and you know right behind the ballzack, that there is a pressure point that can kill you, right?

Drake
11-06-2007, 07:55 AM
nospam,

i tell my students to protect the sack more than protecting your face. i'd rather have my face bashed in then to deal with the pain of a good nut kick.

and you know right behind the ballzack, that there is a pressure point that can kill you, right?

It isn't called the taint for nothing!

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 08:01 AM
the taint...........that word makes me giggle like a little girl for some reason.....the taint........why in the world would they choose that word......

i think that word is funny for that place!!!!

Drake
11-06-2007, 08:03 AM
the taint...........that word makes me giggle like a little girl for some reason.....the taint........why in the world would they choose that word......

i think that word is funny for that place!!!!

I think the smell might be the reason

hskwarrior
11-06-2007, 08:05 AM
like a guy dookie's in his pants and you say.......something smells a little "tainted" in here.

jow yeroc
11-06-2007, 12:45 PM
I guess it's a southern US thing. It means that area of your privates 'taint
quite yer arsehole and 'taint quite yer teabag/bearded oyster either.:D