PDA

View Full Version : Master Winglock Ng

MrEddie
11-06-2007, 07:21 AM
My uncle used to know Dr. Ng well. where can i locate his association and does his disciples still teach the southern shaolin sets in lexington KY? Haven't seen any of them since the early 1990s. There is a Master sexton on here but he does not have any contact information. Information please.

MrEddie
11-06-2007, 07:44 PM
okay. Do not know of a Burgher, i know dufreans and dezarns way back. Did not know if they were still in that area. Master Ng still teach in Lexington with this Burgher?

oasis
11-07-2007, 10:35 AM
all you have to do is check here :)
http://ngfamilystyle.com/schools.html

MrEddie
11-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Thank you good sight. Do not know the pickens but I remember Ricky. Did not see him much but know him. Rusty has a couple schools here in Texas along with other Kempo members if I am right. Do not know the QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS:
Master Allen Sparks
Master Scotty Hagan
Sifu Denis Womack
at the sight or is the head instructor of the kwoon
GRANDMASTER TIM
PICKENS
9th Degree Black Sash
Ng Family Style Six Harmonies
Hong Kong Internal Arts Association. Phone # is there so I will call. Seen a Shane Brynt that is in Lexington is this the same Shane on here?

Snake77
11-07-2007, 09:57 PM
There is an instructor of Ng Family Kung Fu here in Indiana. Sifu Daniel Eckart. More info go to www.trainingmethods.net

They will be having a 2 day seminar in Muncie,IN on Nov. 17 & 18

Danny Eckart
11-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the plug Snake.

Some of the stuff we do is John Ng's but I also do stuff that comes from other places as well. For instance all of the Mongolian Shuai Jiao Stuff we will be covering on the 17-18 is from a diff source.
John's Material is great though and it remains the focus of my personal training.

Danny

mkriii
11-12-2007, 08:09 AM
Sifu Mark Burgher is one of my good friends and he IS NOT teaching at Four Seasons Martial Arts here in Lexington anymore. Him and Michael O'Donnell had a falling out about 2 years ago. Sifu John Dufresne was and still is my Sifu. He lives in Boston right now. He has been doing seminars in Nashville TN at Rusty Gray's school. I just saw John Dufresne about 2 months ago and he is doing great and teaching in Boston. He did a seminar on Ba Qua and Hsing I. Gary Dezarn I believe is teaching at Four Seasons. I believe that he took Mark Burgher's place in teaching there. Also teaching at Four Seasons is Lilly Li and Hugh Samples. Hugh and I were classmates under John Dufresne. I was John Dufresne's FIRST black sash when he owned and operated International Kung Fu Academy over in Gainsway Shopping Center behind Tates Creek High School. I did study under Grandmaster John Wing Loc Ng for about 2 years before I started under John Dufresne. I went to Dufresne because John Ng closed his school. I earned my black sash in 1989 or 90. Its been so long ago. But anyways I teach private lessons at my home gym. I have all the things needed for training. If interested or want more info on any other Ng family member please call me at 859-963-6983. I even have Grandmaster's phone number but I will not give it out over this site.

MrEddie
11-13-2007, 09:45 PM
ok. wondered if he still teaches or not. i will call when i am free in the work week.

Snake77
12-02-2007, 03:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1t53fPDMw