PDA

View Full Version : Our first challenge match

hskwarrior
11-07-2007, 02:27 PM
On monday of this week, a group of people paid us a visit during our practice session in golden gate park. For whatever reason, my student neal (iron ox) was chosen to accept this challenge.

Once neal accepted, the battle was real brutal. Neal had a pair of butterfly knives, and the challenger chose the broadsword.

this match was fast and furious. i'm tellin ya, i wouldn't have believed it if i hadn't seen it with my own two eyes. The challenger whacked and hacked away at neal, chopping at his ankles, and anyway else he thought he had an opening.

i thought neal was going to lose, but he put up a good fight. all you could hear was ching, ching, ching......the sound of the blades banging hella hard.

i wasn't sure, but finally, neal got a hold of this little 4 year old challenger and finally defeated him.

The hung loong kwoon has survived its first gong sau!!!!!!!

LOL......that schit was funny. but the little kid pulled moves i never thought a four year old could do. but he really was whacking away at neal.....

i hope this little warriors older brother sends me the picture he took of it happening.

Ng Jit
11-08-2007, 03:03 PM
OH I am totally confussed????

How old was your neal person again? Was this an adult fighting with a 4 year old child???? You are proud of this????

Fu-Pau
11-08-2007, 05:47 PM
OH I am totally confussed????

How old was your neal person again? Was this an adult fighting with a 4 year old child???? You are proud of this????

<sighhhh> … I assume you are joking?:confused:

CLFNole
11-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Hello McFly...this whole thing is a joke. :D

hskwarrior
11-08-2007, 07:06 PM
some people:p

however, it really happened...... i just dramatized it

banditshaw
11-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Sorry no video....it didn't happen:p

Vilmore
11-08-2007, 07:30 PM
lucky for Iron Ox you can see the moves of 4 year olds comming from a mile away :)

this is what happens when 4 year olds are propperly trained http://www.centennial.k12.mn.us/BHE/Archives/Activities/Pirates/images/oneleg.gif