PDA

View Full Version : ATT. Matrix

Ali. R
11-11-2007, 02:02 PM
I think you asked ‘Joy’ about this and it seems that he was unsure about it, I forget which thread it was on... Maybe this could help out…

http://www.youtube.com/user/hgamer

Take care,

Ali Rahim.

Matrix
11-11-2007, 03:00 PM
I think you asked ‘Joy’ about this .......
Hey Rahim,

I think my question was if Edmund and Ed (hgamer) were the same person. As I found out, they are not. My mistake.

I've been following your clips on Youtube. I can see you've moved on from Detroit, and have a whole new crew in Kentucky. I hope the Blue Grass state is treating you well.

Bill

Ali. R
11-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Hey Rahim,

I think my question was if Edmund and Ed (hgamer) were the same person. As I found out, they are not. My mistake.

I've been following your clips on Youtube. I can see you've moved on from Detroit, and have a whole new crew in Kentucky. I hope the Blue Grass state is treating you well.

Bill

I’m doing a lot better here in Louisville, Kentucky; I’m pretty much the only one here…

Hey man, thanks a lot for looking me up…

Take Care,

Ali Rahim.

Ali. R
11-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Hey Joy,

If you’re out there it’s nice to be back too talk with you also, you have always been one of the most knowledgeable practitioners that I know of…:):)

Ali Rahim.

Matrix
11-11-2007, 04:50 PM
I’m doing a lot better here in Louisville, Kentucky; I’m pretty much the only one here…

Hey man, thanks a lot for looking me up… Good to hear. I'm always interested in hearing from people who are passionate about Wing Chun.

Peace,
Bill

Vajramusti
11-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Hey Joy,

If you’re out there it’s nice to be back too talk with you also, you have always been one of the most knowledgeable practitioners that I know of…:):)

Ali Rahim.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good wishes in your new location.

joy chaudhuri

Ali. R
11-12-2007, 07:26 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good wishes in your new location.

joy chaudhuri

I thank you Joy.

Ali Rahim.