PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahahha At This Guy

golden arhat
11-11-2007, 03:55 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bH69nDJgXds :D

Mook Jong
11-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Call that the quart of blood technique, do that and a quart of blood will hit the floor.

I like how he has to give himself a belly rub when he starts and finishes the form.

firepalm
11-11-2007, 07:34 PM
I once heard a local instructor up here in Vancouver say, 'for every good thing in Chinese Martial Arts there are at least ten pieces of garbage'!

This is just crap!

:eek:

Dim Wit Mak
11-11-2007, 07:58 PM
I have worked very hard for years to show respect for those involved in the martial arts, and the many systems that exist.

Having said that, I am beginning to believe that there are some real mental health issues with some people out there.:(

cjurakpt
11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
better watch it, or you'll have the Doo Wai Crew down here flashin' signs and speaking in tongues...

Laukarbo
11-11-2007, 09:18 PM
when I saw this title of the thread I was like oh no he goes Arhat again but once I saw the clip I was like oh shiiiit... can someone add some breakdance music..:D

I like how he has to give himself a belly rub when he starts and finishes the form.

apparantly he just copied that from the tape of origin..it was the sign for the camera man..thats what I read in the comments..good that the guy in the original tape didnt scratch his arse...:D

Mook Jong
11-11-2007, 09:34 PM
He looks like he's reading the moves off a tele prompter or like someone off screen is holding something shiny.

xcakid
11-12-2007, 05:51 AM

Dude that's how you turn your super chi on and off. Don't you know nothin :D

brothernumber9
11-12-2007, 08:06 AM
I know that form.

I use it everytime I'm looking for a shirt hanging up in my closet that I just can't seem to find.

Lama Pai Sifu
11-12-2007, 08:13 AM
I use it when I'm full.

lkfmdc
11-12-2007, 08:23 AM
and I invite the storm......

"It looks like sloppy Pak Mei"

you can quote me ;)

LMFAO :D

Lama Pai Sifu
11-12-2007, 08:57 AM
and I invite the storm......

"It looks like sloppy Pak Mei"

you can quote me ;)

LMFAO :D

I disagree; this form doesn't EVEN resemble Sloppy Bok Mei (as we had identified it in the past,- wow, that one comment I made sure went a long way!) in any way shape or form. I'm not even sure that Doo Wai can be held responsible for this one....

Although we'll soon find out.

MasterKiller
11-12-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm not even sure that Doo Wai can be held responsible for this one....

Although we'll soon find out.

Um, I think that's one of Doo Wai's senior students, right there. Peppers, or something.

SifuAbel
11-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Just what the heck is that guy doing? I'm usually pretty good at seeing what a form is doing, but dang!!!!

"pluck the hairs off the tigers head" ?!?!?! :rolleyes:

brothernumber9
11-12-2007, 09:34 AM
I think he's probably someone who just bought some James Lacey videos, popped 'em in the microwave for a few minutes, let sit and cool, and Voila! Instant 18 daoist palms master!

Either that or he developed a kung fu system while working on a factory sort line.

lkfmdc
11-12-2007, 12:45 PM
OMG!

:D

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48920

and his name is "Andy"

Does he do Tibetan Judo Katana Pai one wonders :cool:

diego
11-12-2007, 02:47 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bH69nDJgXds :D

sad thing is i have lots of kajukenbo video of black belts at seminars showing all their tricks which are modified techniques of emperados original pretty effective street techniques...and i have seen a lot of on the fly crap out there...just people trying to be creative losing the whole point and ****....

yeah this is like a wannabe geek jkd version of southern praying mantis and wing chun Kenpofied onsome parliament funkadelic ****

Li Kao
11-13-2007, 01:07 AM
Though obviously it is a different guy ...

Still, what the heck is going on here? :confused:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_GhdT4J3qlQ

It's hard to watch this and take it seriously.

Shaolin Wookie
11-17-2007, 04:14 PM
I don't know, but that motion he does after he sticks him to the wall--was it the forms equivalent of a whedgie?