PDA

View Full Version : Choy li fut fighter

yaoli
11-12-2007, 12:36 PM
found this today. I think this gentlemen is a disciple of Chan Tai San

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHv2R3sWVlA

yaoli
11-12-2007, 01:24 PM
does anyone know which line of choi leh faht this master follows?

regards
Yaoli (Simon)

CLFLPstudent
11-12-2007, 01:36 PM
:eek: Double Uh Oh!

-David

street_fighter
11-12-2007, 01:41 PM
hes chan tai san's boy. he posts here, if you can call it that; more like diarrhea of the mouth (/keyboard?). I hate ****y sifus. his students looked pretty good, but they were holding back. if this was full contact he would have been humbled. he needs to keep his hands up and stop trying to do those spin kicks and backfists. cute little shaw bros monkey kicks though:rolleyes:.

props for sparring...

yaoli
11-12-2007, 01:46 PM
hes chan tai san's boy. he posts here, if you can call it that; more like diarrhea of the mouth (/keyboard?). I hate ****y sifus. his students looked pretty good, but they were holding back. if this was full contact he would have been humbled. he needs to keep his hands up and stop trying to do those spin kicks and backfists. cute little shaw bros monkey kicks though:rolleyes:.

props for sparring...

Dear Sir, thank you for such answer.

yaoli
11-12-2007, 02:55 PM
may i ask one more question please. is this gentlemen hung seng or buk seng tsai lee faht?

thank you

hskwarrior
11-12-2007, 02:58 PM
chan tai san's choy lee fut is said to be from chan koon pak.....

but his own people should answer this question for you.

baifupai
11-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Not impressed at all. A sifu sparring with his students..there should be no comparison at all..and clearly no one told this guy southern styles rely more on hand techniques..

hskwarrior
11-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey now, for just having gone thru a hip replacement, sifu gus isn't doing too bad here.

i do think he had some sort of superiority over his students, but the guy at the end is his class mate that passed away.

yaoli
11-12-2007, 04:50 PM
i think it is good to see the master teach his student methods by exchanging with them. maybe the kicking is because of northern experience too.

i think the photograph above Guan Gung is grandmaster Chan. is this correct manner in which to place? also is pictures of tsai lee faht ancesters on table in front of god, i think this is no good?

this demonstration is good someone who has surgery.

wiz cool c
11-13-2007, 03:13 AM
Not impressed at all. A sifu sparring with his students..there should be no comparison at all..and clearly no one told this guy southern styles rely more on hand techniques..

In a kung fu movie maybe,but in real life don't agree with you at all.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 03:59 PM

I have to disagree with you, It seems to me that this Sifu is just working with his students and showing great control. As far as southern styles using more hands than feet, this guy clearly is using more hand techniques. Choy li fut uses both northern and southern techniqes.

I'm no expert but I saw the vid on you tube and thought it was one of the better sparring clips I've ever seen and the music is off the hook.

yaoli
11-16-2007, 04:20 PM

props for sparring...

oh this is too bad. his style is alittle bit karate.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 04:56 PM
oh this is too bad. his style is alittle bit karate.

Or maybe it's a little bit Rock an Roll.;) There seems to be a lot of tournament flavor in his moves but I see a mix of ranges including boxing and even some wing chun stuff with a little northern foot work.

yaoli
11-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Or maybe it's a little bit Rock an Roll.;) There seems to be a lot of tournament flavor in his moves but I see a mix of ranges including boxing and even some wing chun stuff with a little northern foot work.

you are correct his peformance was more for tournament. unfortunately i did not see wing chun. you say northern foot work?

fu kok
11-16-2007, 06:26 PM
you are correct his peformance was more for tournament. unfortunately i did not see wing chun. you say northern foot work?

Yea I meant some of the monkey stepping that the Sifu did and at the end of the vid he was trapping is that win chun or is is it indeginoustous to CLF??? Anyway I thought as far as a sparring clip it's some of the coolest non choreagraphed stuff I have ever seen.

Lama Pai Sifu
11-16-2007, 06:33 PM
Yea I meant some of the monkey stepping that the Sifu did and at the end of the vid he was trapping is that win chun or is is it indeginoustous to CLF??? Anyway I thought as far as a sparring clip it's some of the coolest non choreagraphed stuff I have ever seen.

Fu Kok. Seriously, are you a student of this individual?

You only have posts on THIS thread (no other) like you joined specifically to comment or to respond to comments made about this clip/person.

And you are seriously kissing a$$.

Just seems a bit 'coined' that's all.

Askari Hodari
11-16-2007, 06:36 PM
This is a relatively nice video. In fact its given me a few ideas.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 07:35 PM
Fu Kok. Seriously, are you a student of this individual?

You only have posts on THIS thread (no other) like you joined specifically to comment or to respond to comments made about this clip/person.

And you are seriously kissing a$$.

Just seems a bit 'coined' that's all.

I'm sorry but you are right I saw the vid on you tube and just had some questions. In fact I was about to give you props on your vid, I'm sorry it was the first thread I read and it since Yao Li is new user I felt I would talk to him first.

I saw your thread and there was a lot going on since it was over my head I did not reply.

As far as kissing a$$ I don't know what you mean, I study in Canada but I can't reveal my sifu's name since I am not allowed to be on this forum because of all the haters now I see why. Peace

fu kok
11-16-2007, 07:59 PM
This is a relatively nice video. In fact its given me a few ideas.

Cool are you going to do more hip hop stuff??? I think this is a good thing and it gets young kids interested in Martial arts.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 08:16 PM
check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qARJdx1n4o

Lama Pai Sifu
11-16-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm sorry but you are right I saw the vid on you tube and just had some questions. In fact I was about to give you props on your vid, I'm sorry it was the first thread I read and it since Yao Li is new user I felt I would talk to him first.

I saw your thread and there was a lot going on since it was over my head I did not reply.

As far as kissing a$$ I don't know what you mean, I study in Canada but I can't reveal my sifu's name since I am not allowed to be on this forum because of all the haters now I see why. Peace

Riiiiiiight. You can't reveal your Sifu's name.....

Lama Pai Sifu
11-16-2007, 08:27 PM
check this out

And you don't actually believe that bending a sword in your throat has anything to do with "Iron Body", do you?

And I'm not even commenting on the video. I'm just talking to you directly.

If you want to post your Sifu's videos....cool. But don't pretend you don't even know him. There is nothing wrong with being proud of whom you train with.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 08:42 PM
And you don't actually believe that bending a sword in your throat has anything to do with "Iron Body", do you?

And I'm not even commenting on the video. I'm just talking to you directly.

If you want to post your Sifu's videos....cool. But don't pretend you don't even know him. There is nothing wrong with being proud of whom you train with.

I'm not sure what the problem is but you both represent sifu Chan Tai San don't you??? You both are promoting Your sifu's kung fu right???

No disrespect Lama Pai Sifu but it sounds like you have some personal stuff going on, why take this stuff up on a publick forum. Just pay your Sifu respect and put your ego aside.

CLFNole
11-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Lama:

Actually there are quite a few people on this site who won't reveal their sifu. I was talking with a guy who says he is from my lineage but wouldn't tell me who he studied with. I guess it's their perogative but it doesn't make sense to me that they can't simply give out a person's name.

But oh well, I digress.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 08:47 PM
As far as Iron Body is concerned I'm just here to learn could you give us an example of what that is Lama Pai Sifu?? Once again sir I mean no disrespect I'm just trying to gather info since you seem to be the authority on this forum when it comes to your CTS.

street_fighter
11-16-2007, 08:49 PM
As far as Iron Body is concerned I'm just here to learn could you give us an example of what that is Lama Pai Sifu?? Once again sir I mean no disrespect I'm just trying to gather info since you seem to be the authority on this forum when it comes to your CTS.

your a wiener.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 09:01 PM
your a wiener.

How do you mean that I am a wiener I'm not arguing anyones points just asking about some things, this is why my sifu told me to not mention his name. It's obvious that some of the people are hostile, jeess it feels like I'm in the red army.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Lama:

Actually there are quite a few people on this site who won't reveal their sifu. I was talking with a guy who says he is from my lineage but wouldn't tell me who he studied with. I guess it's their perogative but it doesn't make sense to me that they can't simply give out a person's name.

But oh well, I digress.

I agree with you it's just that a lot of sifu's just don't want to get caught in the drama that goes on. Most guys like me are just trying to respect their sifu's wishes, I think you can understand that right?

CLFNole
11-16-2007, 09:24 PM
I can understand if a student comes on a forum and makes an arse out of themselves but most here just discuss CLF or other styles in a productive manner, so it is hardly damaging to someone's sifu and many people on here teach kung fu. But like I said to each their own.

Lama Pai Sifu
11-16-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm not sure what the problem is but you both represent sifu Chan Tai San don't you??? You both are promoting Your sifu's kung fu right???

No disrespect Lama Pai Sifu but it sounds like you have some personal stuff going on, why take this stuff up on a publick forum. Just pay your Sifu respect and put your ego aside.

HA HA HA HA.

I don't have a problem. I'm just laughing at your silly posts. You are obviously a student of Kaparos. You want to promote him. I get it. Then be a normal human and promote him - as his student. Not as some anonymous - I can't tell you who my Sifu is - because I'm not allowed to post here. We've all heard that crap 100 times already.

Enough of the sharade. You're not even slightly beleivable at this point.

Oh, by the way, if you're not allowed to post here, what are you doing?

You mean you're risking your relationship with your Sifu, dissobeying him, just for the purpose of commenting on a stranger's video clip? How do you possibly think that anyone will buy that?

Tool.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 09:36 PM
I can understand if a student comes on a forum and makes an arse out of themselves but most here just discuss CLF or other styles in a productive manner, so it is hardly damaging to someone's sifu and many people on here teach kung fu. But like I said to each their own.

Like I have said I am no expert and I have to respect my Sifu's wishes but what does who my sifu is have anything to do with anything, I'm just here to learn and ask questions. I felt that this sifu in this video was very good and I just stated my opinion that's all. I didn't come off as an authority so why is it so important to know who my Sifu is?? I will tell you why because there are a lot of haters on this forum.

CLFNole
11-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Personally I don't care who your sifu is, I am just saying people will always be skeptical of someone who comes on the forum as anonymous. It is kind of par for the course. I am not attacking you just telling you what some will think.

Lama Pai Sifu
11-16-2007, 09:48 PM
You are completely full of sh1t.

You say that your Sifu does't want you on this forum

Wait....here you say that you are respecting your Sifu's wishes -

Like I have said I am no expert and I have to respect my Sifu's wishes but what does who my sifu is have anything to do with anything, I'm just here to learn and ask questions. I felt that this sifu in this video was very good and I just stated my opinion that's all. I didn't come off as an authority so why is it so important to know who my Sifu is?? I will tell you why because there are a lot of haters on this forum.

Then you say that HE (Your Sifu) told you not to reveal his name.

How do you mean that I am a wiener I'm not arguing anyones points just asking about some things, this is why my sifu told me to not mention his name. It's obvious that some of the people are hostile, jeess it feels like I'm in the red army.

So which is it? Are you allowed on here or not? Did you Master tell you not to use his name or are you hiding from him? What a joke.

Just another lying jacka$$ troll.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 09:54 PM
HA HA HA HA.

I don't have a problem. I'm just laughing at your silly posts. You are obviously a student of Kaparos. You want to promote him. I get it. Then be a normal human and promote him - as his student. Not as some anonymous - I can't tell you who my Sifu is - because I'm not allowed to post here. We've all heard that crap 100 times already.

Enough of the sharade. You're not even slightly beleivable at this point.

Oh, by the way, if you're not allowed to post here, what are you doing?

You mean you're risking your relationship with your Sifu, dissobeying him, just for the purpose of commenting on a stranger's video clip? How do you possibly think that anyone will buy that?

Tool.

I am allowed to post this isn't Russia I just can't say who my sifu is. Is there a problem here?? You seem to have an issue with this guy, maybe you should consult a therapist or something.

Look I'm just trying to ask some questions, my conversation was not with you but with yao li who originaly posted the vid. Maybe you should take this up with this Sifu in a private PM. Unless you would like to answere my questions in a less hostile way. If not I am not intrested in anything you have to say. Good day sir.

Lama Pai Sifu
11-16-2007, 10:08 PM
I am allowed to post this isn't Russia I just can't say who my sifu is. Is there a problem here?? You seem to have an issue with this guy, maybe you should consult a therapist or something.

Look I'm just trying to ask some questions, my conversation was not with you but with yao li who originaly posted the vid. Maybe you should take this up with this Sifu in a private PM. Unless you would like to answere my questions in a less hostile way. If not I am not intrested in anything you have to say. Good day sir.

No problem with you posting. YOU ar the one that said YOU are not allowed to post here. Nice try at turning it around. I'm just calling you out as a liar. Your posts are contradictory. You can't get your story straight about you, your sifu, what your allowed to do, etc.

You're not asking any questions. What did you ask? What do you want to know? You posted clips and complimented the person in the clips. Where are the questions?

And again, this isn't between me and anyone else but YOU. Why do you keep deflecting the situation onto Kaparos? You don't even know him,....right?

Pfft. You are a trolling tool. I would suggest you get a knew screen name and start over. It happens all the time.

Peace

yaoli
11-16-2007, 10:17 PM
I think Mr. fukok is really mr. kaparos green cloud

Green Cloud
11-16-2007, 10:18 PM
No problem with you posting. YOU ar the one that said YOU are not allowed to post here. Nice try at turning it around. I'm just calling you out as a liar. Your posts are contradictory. You can't get your story straight about you, your sifu, what your allowed to do, etc.

You're not asking any questions. What did you ask? What do you want to know? You posted clips and complimented the person in the clips. Where are the questions?

And again, this isn't between me and anyone else but YOU. Why do you keep deflecting the situation onto Kaparos? You don't even know him,....right?

Pfft. You are a trolling tool. I would suggest you get a knew screen name and start over. It happens all the time.

Peace

I just got a call from some students that you brought up my name is there a problem here??? did anyone of my guys go on to your thread and say anything??? Let me be frank here say my name again than you and I have a problem.

hskwarrior
11-16-2007, 10:20 PM
hey man, you can't be frank, i'm frank.:mad:

stop playing around!!!!!

Green Cloud
11-16-2007, 10:22 PM
If you ever talk about me in a derogatory way again, if it gets back to me, I will show up at your school at 10:00 am, by myself, wait for you to get there, and settle this. Don't even think that I am kidding. I'm not going to make a date and a time and go through all this bull****. I'm just going to be there when you get to work. And either you will fight me on the spot, or you will have to back out and apologize for you actions.

Any time you want I'm still waiting for you to show up to my school uncle fester come on down.

Green Cloud
11-16-2007, 10:25 PM
For anyone that is confused that was Mike's email to me when I was rehabing from a hip replcement, now I'm better so talk your sh it white boy!!!

hskwarrior
11-16-2007, 10:26 PM
okay, okay, Sifu Gus has taken his stand, pls drop this in liu of anyone getting banned.

i agree, Sifu Parella sorta of has some animosity towards Sifu Gus, but stop the war of words. Make something happen, or walk away.

either way, you green cloud guys are the only lasting legacy left of the Chan Tai San group..........if you guys break that bond, you dishonor your sifu.

what would you sifu say if he were here today? fight or STFU? perhaps!!!!!!!

hskwarrior
11-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey, in honor of Italians, we ain't white man, we're mafia!!!!!!!!:D

Green Cloud
11-16-2007, 10:36 PM
okay, okay, Sifu Gus has taken his stand, pls drop this in liu of anyone getting banned.

i agree, Sifu Parella sorta of has some animosity towards Sifu Gus, but stop the war of words. Make something happen, or walk away.

either way, you green cloud guys are the only lasting legacy left of the Chan Tai San group..........if you guys break that bond, you dishonor your sifu.

what would you sifu say if he were here today? fight or STFU? perhaps!!!!!!!

Jean spoke to me about being banned just for the record my name was brought up with out me being involved in the conversation, jut to keep the record strait. Mike started pickicking on a poster and bullying him around for no reason at all and then brought my name into it. That's a *** move if you ask me.

WinterPalm
11-16-2007, 10:59 PM
I like the little bit of form that is done before the 2nd break...the one with the white pants. Thought it was a cool little bit. Is that clf from Chan Tai San?

Green Cloud
11-16-2007, 11:04 PM
I like the little bit of form that is done before the 2nd break...the one with the white pants. Thought it was a cool little bit. Is that clf from Chan Tai San?

Thanks for the compliment and yea that was done as a tribute to Chan Tai san.

fu kok
11-16-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm realy sorry I was just asking some questions about a video and did not mean to cause such a mess. As I said I am a new poster and I am not interested in a flame war. I just thought a video that I did not post was cool. Peace

Drake
11-17-2007, 04:59 AM
I'm studying distance learning through GM DFW. Frank and CLFNole have also been great at giving me a helping hand.

That being said, I'm sure everyone here is certain that in no way do I represent GM DFW, and my opinions and thoughts are my own, and only my own. So when the Buk Sing Army comes, I say, take me instead! Leave them alone! Take me!!!!!!!!!! I'm the one you waaaaaannnnttttt!

Nah... I really do like the Buk Sing...amped up fellas they are... :eek:

*clarification notice*
This is just to point out that you can reveal your sifu's name, as long as you aren't using his/her name in order to prop yourself up or make it look like you are harassing others from beneath his/her wing.

Green Cloud
11-17-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm studying distance learning through GM DFW. Frank and CLFNole have also been great at giving me a helping hand.

That being said, I'm sure everyone here is certain that in no way do I represent GM DFW, and my opinions and thoughts are my own, and only my own. So when the Buk Sing Army comes, I say, take me instead! Leave them alone! Take me!!!!!!!!!! I'm the one you waaaaaannnnttttt!

Nah... I really do like the Buk Sing...amped up fellas they are... :eek:

*clarification notice*
This is just to point out that you can reveal your sifu's name, as long as you aren't using his/her name in order to prop yourself up or make it look like you are harassing others from beneath his/her wing.

WTF is that mean buk fn sing army:rolleyes: I can tell you this much my student's are not allowed to post here at all so don't be such a shlockduka. Just go join the rest of the bully army and get a brain before you speak.

GeneChing
11-19-2007, 10:45 AM
We've been through this flame war and it's getting really tiresome. Extinguish it now or I will have not choice to ban everyone involved for a 'cooling off' period (which might be permanent). There are other forums to flame each other. Please take this outside.

Truth be told, I'd ban you all right now, but I've got an appointment in a few minutes so I don't have the time to sort it all out.

:rolleyes: mondays...