PDA

View Full Version : Black Tiger Power Generating Set

WinterPalm
11-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey guys, here's another video of our set Toisan Hak Fu Gung Lik Kuen.

Enjoy!

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8897069648912102878

jmd161
11-13-2007, 04:41 AM
I can't get it to work for me, might be the firewall/settings here at work? I can't get youtube videos to work anymore either.:confused:

jeff:)

David Jamieson
11-13-2007, 07:30 AM
upgrade your flash player Jeff, that may help. There is a recent update to Flash player that may be part of the issue with the youtube and google vids which are held in FLV (flash video) containers.

jmd161
11-15-2007, 11:46 AM
Ok, I can see it now that i'm back at the Hotel. Hmmm, i've never seen the kiu sau fu jow useage like that, interesting.

Nice set and performance!

WinterPalm
11-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Thanks,
I too have not seen the tension and breathing that we do in any other sets. Similar movements but different cadence and breathing.
Our style of Black Tiger really focuses on the usage and strengthening of the fu jow which is evident in this set.
Glad you liked it!

jmd161
11-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Thanks,
I too have not seen the tension and breathing that we do in any other sets. Similar movements but different cadence and breathing.
Our style of Black Tiger really focuses on the usage and strengthening of the fu jow which is evident in this set.
Glad you liked it!

Do you use any of the stone loc's to strengthen your fu jow as well? We have a set of stone loc's that we use just for that purpose, just curious if you have the same. The more I see of the various Black Tiger systems (that of southern flavor) the more I see we have in common. While there are somethings that are very unique to each, there is more that is common across the board with all.

Good Stuff!

WinterPalm
11-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Not that I'm aware of...
We do have a pretty intense iron palm method. 50 Pounds of steel shot in a canvas bag. You fu jow that a lot and throw it around.
I have played with a 55 pound lock like thing my friend found in his grandpa's garage.

Satori Science
11-20-2007, 05:53 AM
Nice horse, stronge bridge, good body coordination and breath work,

well done,

oh, and I'm healing fast D......
pce.

doug maverick
11-20-2007, 07:57 PM
hey the vid was removed. whi want to check it out.:(