PDA

View Full Version : Screening Of Under The Gun Chapter 1

doug maverick
11-13-2007, 08:31 AM
hello everybody,

just sending out an email letting you all know that this friday we will be screening chapter one of my feature film under the gun (a crime story). we have been working on this film for a long time so i'm excited to get to see it and even more excited that you all get to see it so here is what you need to know:

LOCATION: Hotel Pennselvania 18th floor, 7av between 33rd and 32ndst right across the street from madison square garden.

TIME: 9:00pm sharp(so please show up at least 15 minutes early)

running time: 35-40min

I HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU GUYS FROM NY THERE.

doug maverick
11-16-2007, 11:03 AM
The screening is tonight hope to see some of you guys there. oh and BTW ITS FREE

Li Kao
11-17-2007, 02:14 AM
Good luck with the screening -- hope you get some folks stopping by. I would come by to show some support if I were back on the East Coast. Keep us posted.

banditshaw
11-17-2007, 04:55 AM
Sounds good but I'm on the west coast.
Can you post a trailer on Youtube?

What's the movie about?

doug maverick
11-17-2007, 06:20 AM
i posted the trailer up here a while agao but i'll post it again: (http://youtube.com/watch?v=t8FOIe6N-rU)

the screenng went fantastic last night the crowd was pretty decent(about 70 people) and the room was almost filled. had some celebs show up who are friends of one of my executive producers, some i didn't know like, others i was shocked we were there(Val kilmer) but all and all it was a good ecperience the audience prompted me to do a Q&A for almost an hour after the screening. some prominate comic book artist asked me if i would like to make a comic adaptation of the film. so it was great, i wish some KFM guys could've poped up but oh well.

banditshaw
11-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Congrats on the event.
Dope trailer too.
Thanks.

VingDragon
11-17-2007, 04:15 PM
yeah, meeting was nice and it was great to see old friends. movie was nice done, actors did a great job, too. I'd like to have a copy on DVD soon

BTW, Doug, remember that I have nice material from rehearsal, (behind the scenes) including your fameous side kick, hahaha

doug maverick
11-17-2007, 10:22 PM
thanks for coming out man it was fun. screening the full cersion probably before or after christmas.

doug maverick
03-07-2008, 01:27 AM
We are screening the full feature of under the gun (a crime story)

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r192/douglasferguson21/undertheguntestpostercopy.jpg

Saturday march 22nd
Hotel pennsylvania 18thfloor
401 7th ave. between 32nd and 33rd
time is 7pm
and its free

hope to see some of you guys there.