PDA

View Full Version : Attn Rudy and the Goon Squad

1bad65
11-15-2007, 07:33 AM
I see Emboesso and 'Rashad' are running their mouths at record pace and still have no video or pics etc like you demand of others. I'm done checking your board now, it's just the same old-same old day in and day out. Emboesso talks his sh1t and 'Rashad' drops his threats and you whine about Anthony. If they want to talk to me do it here or on BS. I have said before I won't register on your board because you censor it.

Oh, and 'Rashad', as I have said BEFORE, I am a Blue Belt. It was given to me by Rolles Gracie Jr. Who gave you your Purple again? :rolleyes:

Takuan
11-15-2007, 09:31 AM
A few thoughts:

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/1316/evenkittensuf8.jpg

http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/8531.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
11-15-2007, 09:33 AM
My thoughts on the matter :

sanjuro_ronin
11-15-2007, 09:34 AM
And I add to that:

golden arhat
11-15-2007, 09:34 AM
I see Emboesso and 'Rashad' are running their mouths at record pace and still have no video or pics etc like you demand of others. I'm done checking your board now, it's just the same old-same old day in and day out. Emboesso talks his sh1t and 'Rashad' drops his threats and you whine about Anthony. If they want to talk to me do it here or on BS. I have said before I won't register on your board because you censor it.

Oh, and 'Rashad', as I have said BEFORE, I am a Blue Belt. It was given to me by Rolles Gracie Jr. Who gave you your Purple again? :rolleyes:

no one cares

true story

sanjuro_ronin
11-15-2007, 09:36 AM
no one cares

true story

I say this to you sir:

WinterPalm
11-15-2007, 12:41 PM
I agree with everyone above.

Who let the bullshido people in here, anyway?

sanjuro_ronin
11-15-2007, 12:43 PM
One must always ask the truly vital questions:

The Willow Sword
11-15-2007, 04:51 PM
http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/people/fun2.gif

:DTWS

Just Havin fun with ya ibad65

rogue
11-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Hotness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkfSHrzx0Y&feature=related)

The hotness

The sickness (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WHdWgES-Uw)

The Willow Sword
11-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Hotness

The hotness

The sickness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c94b1_dx9Q8&feature=related

Equally as sick if not more so than what Rogue posted:(

Peace, TWS

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Not really, it's just foreign to you. They aren't brain washing thier kids into becoming suicide bombers are they?

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-15-2007, 08:16 PM
On another note, I really don't have any problems with God. He seems like a cool dude and all. It's his FANS that I can't stand!! :D

Anthony
11-15-2007, 08:21 PM
"I would follow Christ if not for Christians" -Ghandi

The Willow Sword
11-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Not Really??? RD?

Did you watch the whole documentary? Sheesh i did. This is even scarier than the radical islamists.

I Put NO STOCK in religion,by the very Word religion i have seen the lunacy of fanatics from EVERY denomination be called the "will of god". What GOD desires is in your Mind and in your heart, and what YOU decide to do Everyday you will be a good person, Or Not.

Peace,TWS

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Ok, I sat though the ENTIRE Jesus camp series. All I can say is Wow.....

What is the deal with taping the kids mouths shut?

I have to say it's way better then the Islam brain washing thier kids for violence and war, but it's still disgusting to me.

On the other hand, is it worse than kids growing up in alcoholic dysfunctional families?

I liked the scene where they were talking about Harry Potter. The kids were all like "it's evil, I'm not allowed to watch it" and all that. Then they gte to this one kid who was saying the same thing, and then at the end he adds "I just watch it at my Dad's house"

I was like ROLF!!

The scary part about it is that he's probably the only one who has a chance of growing up a free thinker...and he is from a broken home....

monji112000
11-15-2007, 09:49 PM
I have to say it's way better then the Islam brain washing their kids for violence and war, but it's still disgusting to me.
is it? if you teach children to hate and to have intolerance its all the same. It doesn't matter if you are a person who straps a bomb and kills a crowd of innocent people or if you gun down a doctor becouse you feel its wrong to give people abortions.
hate, intolerance are wrong no matter how you cut it.
You can say whatever you will about Buddhists but if they have a problem with something the worst they do is go into a crowd and set themselves on fire. Thats a powerful statement.

religion should teach peace, love, tolerance, and other positive things that you can use to better yourself if not you need to fix the religion or change it. No religion is just as bad they do the same "evil" acts just not for G-D for some other "important" cause.

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-15-2007, 10:03 PM
I see your point, however religiously brain washing fervent hate for anyone outside of yourself to the point of training the skills of obscene violence is a sin on a FAR grander scale than instilling a desire to help save through preaching about Jesus Christ.

I believe BOTH camps are wrong, however the camp where the Kids are in full battle dress, doing training drills of war are far worse to an extreme that makes them truly evil. The other camp is severely misguided, but you really can't say they are truly evil. They at least have a noble attempt.

rogue
11-15-2007, 10:09 PM
It doesn't matter if you are a person who straps a bomb and kills a crowd of innocent people or if you gun down a doctor becouse you feel its wrong to give people abortions.

Sure it does, a bomb takes less training and does more damage than a lone shooter. More bang for you buck.

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 05:41 AM
Organized religion can be horrific.
Faith has very little to do with religion.

I think that people who believe in God or wanna believe or are curious to believe, should truly be "self taught".
Learning about something as "abstract" as God from someone else means that you are learning that person(s) view of God.

Pick up a bible, koran, whatever and learn for yourself, judge for yourself.

Its never been about the destination, but the journey.

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-16-2007, 06:59 AM
Being formally educated helps though.

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Being formally educated helps though.

If you are not closed minded, yes.

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-16-2007, 07:58 AM

Reply]
that is really the Crux of things isn't it? It's not so much what they are being taught, it's the fact that thier minds are being trained to be closed and not to think for themselves.

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 08:13 AM

Reply]
that is really the Crux of things isn't it? It's not so much what they are being taught, it's the fact that thier minds are being trained to be closed and not to think for themselves.

Educated people are some of the most closed minded you can find.
At least "ignorant' people have an excuse.

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-16-2007, 09:12 AM
I agree. Formal education is not just a place to become educated, but also a place where other's agendas are pushed on you. Closing the mind to outside influences is important to accomplish the goal.

Also, many people are followers. They see what is in the textbooks and take it as absolute fact. Later if someone questions their belief they mentally rewind to the infallible text book.

The problem is that they didn't write the textbook, or do the research to figure out the info themselves, so they don't truly know the info is actual fact.

My Daughter is funny. She is like me, questions everything. She was doing her homework the other day, and after quietly doing that for an hour or so she suddenly bursts out of her room all in a huff and kicks me off the computer. Why? Because she found something in her text book that says NO language uses a sentence structure lie Yoda does.

Being a budding linguist, she got all worked up and started storming around the house siting all these examples of other languages that do just exactly that, hijacked my computer and verified this as well as found several other examples and wrote a big report about it (thus making extra homework for herself that she will never get credit for).

She does this periodically does stuff like this. Like if she sees something in her text that does not make sense to her, she starts researching it (chip off the old block Hee, hee, hee) :D

Most educated people are not like this though. They just accept the textbook and never question it at all...thus closing thier minds.

SevenStar
11-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Organized religion can be horrific.
Faith has very little to do with religion.

I think that people who believe in God or wanna believe or are curious to believe, should truly be "self taught".
Learning about something as "abstract" as God from someone else means that you are learning that person(s) view of God.

Pick up a bible, koran, whatever and learn for yourself, judge for yourself.

Its never been about the destination, but the journey.

the thing about learning by yourself is that a lot is left open for interpretation, and of course can be interpreted wrong. you need some sort of guide. you wouldn't tell a newbie to pick up a martial arts book and try to teach himself...

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 10:44 AM
the thing about learning by yourself is that a lot is left open for interpretation, and of course can be interpreted wrong. you need some sort of guide. you wouldn't tell a newbie to pick up a martial arts book and try to teach himself...

Religion is ALL about intepretation.
And so of the most "experienced" have the worse interpretations, some in direct conflict with obvious teachings.

SevenStar
11-16-2007, 10:47 AM

Reply]

In all actuality, it's not so much of a bad thing, when you think about it. They aren't training you not to think for yourself - they are training you to act civilized. thou shalt not kill. thou shalt not steal, etc. when you mess up, there are consequences. That is no different from how society works anyway. you screw up, you get spanked, go to jail, lose your job, etc. they simply take a different approach to their teaching - and one that is obviously fairly effective - fear.

the only real closing of the christian mind is closing it to other religions, and that makes sense also. If I see yours is way different from mine, I will have questions about mine. you can't have faith if you are riddled with doubt.

SevenStar
11-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Religion is ALL about intepretation.
And so of the most "experienced" have the worse interpretations, some in direct conflict with obvious teachings.

if you have faith that the bible actually is the word of God, then that is not open for interpretation - the bible is the truth, it is what it is. it's the lessons people take from it that are open, as it's not like there is anyone around from back then who can explain what they meant to us.

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 10:53 AM
if you have faith that the bible actually is the word of God, then that is not open for interpretation - the bible is the truth, it is what it is. it's the lessons people take from it that are open, as it's not like there is anyone around from back then who can explain what they meant to us.

A valid point and view.
Context of course, is everything, and that is where people like to play with interpretations.

Drake
11-16-2007, 10:54 AM

oh boy... here we go...

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-16-2007, 10:59 AM
In all actuality, it's not so much of a bad thing, when you think about it. They aren't training you not to think for yourself - they are training you to act civilized. thou shalt not kill. thou shalt not steal, etc. when you mess up, there are consequences. That is no different from how society works anyway. you screw up, you get spanked, go to jail, lose your job, etc. they simply take a different approach to their teaching - and one that is obviously fairly effective - fear.

Reply]
Yeah, that is pretty much why I said it was not as bad as the Islamic Kindergarten graduation with the boys showing military drills, full combat dress, and toy guns.

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-16-2007, 11:01 AM

Reply]
The bible is full of goofy contradictions thou. If it *IS the word of God verbetum, then God is a Bi Polar Schizophrenic.

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 11:03 AM

Reply]
The bible is full of goofy contradictions thou. If it *IS the word of God verbetum, then God is a Bi Polar Schizophrenic.

Context and interpretation.

monji112000
11-16-2007, 11:22 AM

which bible are you talking about ? which god are you talking about?
Yah I know you are talking about the Christian bible but its your opinion vrs every other religion or none religion. who says you right?

have you read the bible? cover to cover? in the original languages. If you haven't then you are reading someone's interpretation not "G-d's word". I have read the whole 5 books of moses in hebrew and english, with many "classic" opinions. I have read the whole "new" testament (in english). I have read the whole koran (in english), the bagivagitah, and a couple Buddhist books. I have visited churches, Buddhist temples, masques, hindu temples, sihk temples and of course many jewish synagogues, and native american holy sites/ gatherings ect..

you don't have to be closed minded to believe in a religion. Normally people who are closed minded havn't experienced other ideas.

here's a question for you.. since the "bible is the word of G-d" do you believe in the jewish oral tradition? probably not, you would follow all the jewish laws(613 laws) and explanations of the bible if you did. If you don't, you have a big issue with reading the bible. Since the bible isn't written with vowels , and you have no way of determining what many words mean. without the "tradition of the rabbis" you can't read the bible. You must take at least some part of the jewish tradition to even begin to study the bible.

its so clear if you just look at the first words of the bible.. berashet bara elokim et ha shamayim ve et ha araretz. you can translate those words to mean so many things, including following "science's view" on creation.

so who's bible? who's god? who's interpretation?

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 11:25 AM
which bible are you talking about ? which god are you talking about?
Yah I know you are talking about the Christian bible but its your opinion vrs every other religion or none religion. who says you right?

have you read the bible? cover to cover? in the original languages. If you haven't then you are reading someone's interpretation not "G-d's word". I have read the whole 5 books of moses in hebrew and english, with many "classic" opinions. I have read the whole "new" testament (in english). I have read the whole koran (in english), the bagivagitah, and a couple Buddhist books. I have visited churches, Buddhist temples, masques, hindu temples, sihk temples and of course many jewish synagogues, and native american holy sites/ gatherings ect..

you don't have to be closed minded to believe in a religion. Normally people who are closed minded havn't experienced other ideas.

here's a question for you.. since the "bible is the word of G-d" do you believe in the jewish oral tradition? probably not, you would follow all the jewish laws(613 laws) and explanations of the bible if you did. If you don't you have a big issue with reading the bible. Since the bible isn't written with vowels , and you have no way of determining what many words mean with "tradition of the rabbis" you can't read the bible. You must take atleast some part of the jewish tradition to even begin to study the bible.

its so clear if you just look at the first words of the bible.. bera**** bara elokim et ha shamayim ve et ha araretz. you can translate those words to mean so many things, including following "science's view" on creation.

so who's bible? who's god? who interpretation?

My case in point.

Tomas
11-16-2007, 12:49 PM
make sure you flush when you re done with this debate:)

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 12:50 PM
make sure you flush when you re done with this debate:)

There's a debate ??

SanHeChuan
11-16-2007, 01:32 PM
http://www.evilbible.com/

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 01:33 PM
http://www.evilbible.com/

Once more, context and interpretation.

KC Elbows
11-16-2007, 01:48 PM
This thread sure found Jesus fast.

sanjuro_ronin
11-16-2007, 01:51 PM
This thread sure found Jesus fast.

Only thing left to do is "drop kick jesus through the goal post of life".

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-16-2007, 02:52 PM
You know how they say the Bible was written by man, but it is really the word of God himself transmitted through man?

Somewhere in there there is something about a false savior that is really Satan coming in disguise of the real savior, and many will fall for the trick and follow him. THEN the real savior is supposed to come.

Well, that being said, if you look at what God is supposed to be (All that is good), then look at what Satan is supposed to be (All that is Evil), and then READ the bible does it not make more sense that it was Satan who wrote the Bible and just LIED by telling his human transcribers he was actually God?

If actions speak louder than words, and you can know a writer by his writing style, then no matter what is actually claimed, Satan had to have been the author.

Drake
11-16-2007, 03:05 PM
You know how they say the Bible was written by man, but it is really the word of God himself transmitted through man?

Somewhere in there there is something about a false savior that is really Satan coming in disguise of the real savior, and many will fall for the trick and follow him. THEN the real savior is supposed to come.

Well, that being said, if you look at what God is supposed to be (All that is good), then look at what Satan is supposed to be (All that is Evil), and then READ the bible does it not make more sense that it was Satan who wrote the Bible and just LIED by telling his human transcribers he was actually God?

If actions speak louder than words, and you can know a writer by his writing style, then no matter what is actually claimed, Satan had to have been the author.

I was under the impression that the bible was penned by Howard Hughes...

wave of the future... wave of the future... wave of the future...

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-16-2007, 03:09 PM
Maybe Satan is just a biblical Troll using multiple usernames?

Dragonzbane76
11-17-2007, 06:52 AM
wow a religious debate..... never seen one of these before. :rolleyes:

Shaolin Wookie
11-17-2007, 07:28 AM
wave of the future... wave of the future... wave of the future...

"He will bring me a bag of potato chips, held at a forty-five angle so my hand doesn't touch the bag."

"Come in with the milk."

"Come in with the milk"

"Come in with the milk."

LOL.......:D

The Willow Sword
11-17-2007, 08:35 AM
What Scares me MOST about the Jesus Campers is that it reminds me of that Story "The Handmaids Tale". Unlike the George Orwell version of life that mainly dealt with communism and its failings as a system to govern people. The Handmaids tale seems to more accurately depict what would happen in this country if there were to be a sort of religious revolution(much like the civil war in the 1800's.) It is more resonate of what Could happen and be a REALITY should these quacks decide to make a move on the Government and establish an entirely Religious run government like the Muslims do in their countries. We would be doing the same thing that THey would and Justify it as God's Will and Law and all that Mentally ill Nonsense. They as the Muslims do have a very Fuked up sense of how things should be run,in a religious sense. As for Politics, we can debate how things should be run until we are blue in the face. at LEAST we have a sort of diversity that can work together despite the differences in the political realm. With a Totally Religious run Government there would be no diversity and tolerance and "LOVE"(which is the central message of christ) would NOT be followed and we would be MORE controlled than we are now by the present government. The jesus campers are hypocritical @ssholes.

Peace,TWS

rogue
11-17-2007, 11:07 AM
I could see that reaction happening here to some degree, driven by Muslim's trying to force more cultural concessions from the US.

1renox
11-19-2007, 09:27 AM
Issac Newton, C.S. Lewis and Albert Einstien believed in God. And they believed in the bibilcal interpretations of God. Most of the founding fathers of the United States believed in the biblical god. Many of these men spent time studying, trying to refute it, analyzed the Bible and many came to the same conclusion. Now ask yourself, "are you any more intelligent, any more rational, than these men?" Ask yourself, "Have you spent time studying other religions, and comparing, trying to confirm or deny the biblical God, or do you just trumpet popular culture, ideas and blogs written by people who spend less time studying and thinking about it than they do balancing thier checkbooks?"

bodhitree
11-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Issac Newton, C.S. Lewis and Albert Einstien believed in God. And they believed in the bibilcal interpretations of God. Most of the founding fathers of the United States believed in the biblical god. Many of these men spent time studying, trying to refute it, analyzed the Bible and many came to the same conclusion. Now ask yourself, "are you any more intelligent, any more rational, than these men?" Ask yourself, "Have you spent time studying other religions, and comparing, trying to confirm or deny the biblical God, or do you just trumpet popular culture, ideas and blogs written by people who spend less time studying and thinking about it than they do balancing thier checkbooks?"

This reply sucks!

sanjuro_ronin
11-19-2007, 09:36 AM
This reply sucks!

LOL !!
Simple and direct !
:D

MasterKiller
11-19-2007, 09:49 AM
Albert Einstien believed in God.

Einstein also refused to believe the universe was expanding, even when confronted with the correct mathematics. He wanted his science to fit his belief system.

sanjuro_ronin
11-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Einstein also refused to believe the universe was expanding, even when confronted with the correct mathematics. He wanted his science to fit his belief system.

Which goes to show that even the smartest of people can be closed minded.
Closed mindedness works both ways.

MasterKiller
11-19-2007, 10:48 AM
"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: It transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural and spiritual; and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity." -- Albert Einstein

"If there is any religion that would cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." -- Albert Einstein

Dragonzbane76
11-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Albert Einstien and Issac Newton both believed in god yes. But not in the sense your thinking. There's was a more hands off type thing. Einstien mentioned many times that he believed in god but also stated in the same sentence that God created the universe and then just left. Leaving it to die or live with man.