PDA

View Full Version : Is a Naked CGI ANGELINA JOLIE enough?

@PLUGO
11-15-2007, 01:44 PM
You decide! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1End_sCzU8)

sanjuro_ronin
11-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Flat assed women do nothing for me.

GeneChing
11-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Check out our latest e-zine article, BEOWULF: England's Wuxia Novel (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=736) by Dr. Craig Reid.

doug maverick
11-15-2007, 10:41 PM
use to have a rocking body and then she got all cracked out same thing with lohan. except we know she was doing blow.

Shaolin Wookie
11-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Please......

If she was standing in front of you right now, the only words that would cross your lips would be: "Yes Ma'am!"

doug maverick
11-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Please......

If she was standing in front of you right now, the only words that would cross your lips would be: "Yes Ma'am!"

probably not but okay. never said she wasn't hot just saying she's skinny. and skinny chicks don;t do it for me. but she can still blow me with them DSLs she got.

@PLUGO
11-19-2007, 06:40 PM
OKaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy . . .

But has anyone else seen this flick?

GeneChing
01-05-2009, 05:59 PM
If we could get Angelina, we'd slap her on the cover so fast...

Angelina Jolie: 'I Love Martial Arts' (http://www.theimproper.com/Template_Article.aspx?IssueId=10&ArticleId=2943)
Oscar winner reveals a surprising love for Bruce Lee flicks
By TheImproper.com

Oscar winner Angelina Jolie stays in top shape by being active. And the 33-year-old stunner encourages her six young children to be active as well.

"I love martial arts," Angelina told OK! magazine. "They are ideal for children because they teach them discipline and perseverance. My son [Maddox, 7] is already starting to go to class." angelina jolie as lara croft

Jolie, who bounced back into peak condition following the birth of twins Knox and Vivienne in July 2008, underwent grueling martial arts training for her blockbuster action thrillers, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) and its sequel, Lara Croft: The Cradle of Life (2003).

Since then, Angelina—widely considered one of the most beautiful women in the world—has embraced a fit and healthy lifestyle. "Physical exercise is ideal, it's much better than sitting in front of the TV or the computer screen," she says.

So when she does sit down to see a movie, what does Angie like to watch? "I like all of Bruce Lee's films; he was the best," she says. "I also like Jackie Chan a lot—my kids are Jackie Chan fans."

2008 was quite a year for Jolie, and 2009 promises to be just as eventful. She and her partner, Brad Pitt, both scored Golden Globe nominations for their work in the Changeling and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, respectively. And Angie is set to start shooting a film in February.

For the time being, however, the Jolie-Pitts are happily ensconsed at Chateau Miraval, a sprawling estate in the South of France the family has leased for the next three years.

SimonM
01-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Angelina's alright... but she didn't really do it for me in Wanted.

Kinda a bit on the greasy side in that movie. :p

That being said... loved that movie.

sanjuro_ronin
01-06-2009, 09:09 AM
She is too thin for me.