PDA

View Full Version : Buyers Beware

Cambrais
11-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Beware of those who call themselves masters, think they hold THE truth, and put down anyone else but themselves and their buddies.
They will make up forms (in their head only). They will promise to, someday share with you, while in reality they have offended many others on other forums. When time comes to practice... they will barely make it through the salute!
Spend more time practicing KF or other MA, as you will learn more from your training than listening to fabulators.

The Xia
11-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Beware of those who call themselves masters, think they hold THE truth, and put down anyone else but themselves and their buddies.
They will make up forms (in their head only). They will promise to, someday share with you, while in reality they have offended many others on other forums. When time comes to practice... they will barely make it through the salute!
Spend more time practicing KF or other MA, as you will learn more from your training than listening to fabulators.
The more you know

mickey
11-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Greetings,

Interesting first post.......

ducking from....claps........of thunder.

Welcome to the Forum.

mickey

xcakid
11-17-2007, 08:32 PM
I am sure xiao hong quan was a "made up" form at some point.

And we all know, Damo made up forms for the Xiao Lin Monks to practice. For that matter, prior to those forms the monks barely made it to the salute as well. Yet they were supposedly masters of Zen.

Its all relative. :cool:

Cambrais
11-18-2007, 07:59 AM
I am sure xiao hong quan was a "made up" form at some point.

And we all know, Damo made up forms for the Xiao Lin Monks to practice. For that matter, prior to those forms the monks barely made it to the salute as well. Yet they were supposedly masters of Zen.

Its all relative. :cool:

Sorry, I should have been clearer about "made up forms:"
Some get as far as making up NAMES of forms. That's as far as they go... trying to impress readers and practitioners.

MasterKiller
11-18-2007, 08:37 AM

Really, this was debunked a long time ago.

David Jamieson
11-19-2007, 05:31 PM
The more you know

dude...

you owe me a keyboard! Tea, out the nose, reading that. lol