PDA

View Full Version : More Skams for Ya!

banditshaw
11-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Some seriously cheezy marketing.

How many suckas will bite?

http://www.shunshentao.com/SHUN%20SHEN%20TAO-QI%20WATER.htm

Saw this posted on MAP. I had to share .......

Takuan
11-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Lmao. This water sounds good, I'll take 12.

"Qi GongWater

The Qi Booster That

GETS YOUR CHI "FLOWEN "

"

David Jamieson
11-19-2007, 05:25 PM
mmmmm water. hey wait a minute, isn't that stuff like supposed to be free? I suppose you have to pay for the label and plastic landfill piece though. lol

I don't see how this is any more of a scam than any other bottled water in the industrialized world which has pretty safe water to begin with. And if not, write your council member, etc etc.

Mook Jong
11-19-2007, 06:02 PM
Love these prices

http://www.qigongwater.com/order_qi_gong_water.html

David Jamieson
11-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Love these prices

http://www.qigongwater.com/order_qi_gong_water.html

Indeed, I hope no struggling families or homeless people get duped!:rolleyes: :D

MASTERforge
11-20-2007, 05:58 AM
They would love this stuff over at Taobums forum :D

There are some great people at Taobums but also some misguided ones. Stuck in the mindset I can buy my way to enlightenment. Many over there believe that you can emit Chi into water and change its properties.

I guess people are buying this rubbish. I suppose it is no different to the false promises made by our products in the west. In particular anti-ageing creams for women with pseudo words like 'DNAge technology'.

A bit of common sense goes a long way :p

Dragonzbane76
11-20-2007, 06:20 AM
123$ for 8 bottles :eek:

Anyone who buys this needs punched in the throat. That is all.

Oso
11-21-2007, 04:23 PM
I showed that to my newest student, a 13 year old kid w/ no previous martial arts experience or exposure....he looked at it about 4 seconds and said "That's a bunch of crap, right?"

great kid...I foresee a good future for him.

cjurakpt
11-21-2007, 06:09 PM
I showed that to my newest student, a 13 year old kid w/ no previous martial arts experience or exposure....he looked at it about 4 seconds and said "That's a bunch of crap, right?"

great kid...I foresee a good future for him.

yeah, probably his brain's churning away as we speak, processing the realization that if there are people out there selling that stuff, there must be people out there buying it...

if he comes to class riding a new bike in the next few months, you'll know he's figured out which side of that equation he wants to be on...;)

cjurakpt
11-21-2007, 06:13 PM
BTW, did anyone notice that the link to these shunshentao masters web site lists Ashida Kim as the head honcho?

Oso
11-22-2007, 08:43 AM
yea...I guess his bones are getting too brittle for the trap trick and so he's turning to 'chi' instead of 'ninja' for his buck

Oso
11-22-2007, 08:44 AM
yeah, probably his brain's churning away as we speak, processing the realization that if there are people out there selling that stuff, there must be people out there buying it...

if he comes to class riding a new bike in the next few months, you'll know he's figured out which side of that equation he wants to be on...;)

LOL

I don't think so, though. He's a good kid.

Shaolin Wookie
11-22-2007, 08:50 AM
mmmmm water. hey wait a minute, isn't that stuff like supposed to be free? I suppose you have to pay for the label and plastic landfill piece though. lol

I don't see how this is any more of a scam than any other bottled water in the industrialized world which has pretty safe water to begin with. And if not, write your council member, etc etc.

Down here in GA............****........we ain't gots none.