PDA

View Full Version : The Best San Da Training On The Market

hskwarrior
11-26-2007, 08:03 AM
ok,

i THINK THE KING OF SAN DA NEEDS TO MOVE THE PHUCK OVER TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEW SAN DA KING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QgLlzV7VbM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLin30kjUF0

extrajoseph
11-26-2007, 08:28 AM
Gee Frank,

You can really fall for it easily, he is not even a CLF man. He just mentioned two things:1) you are not good, 2) Chan Family, and you go off like a bomb and do him a million dollars worth of promotion.

Hang looooose, man.
:cool:

hskwarrior
11-26-2007, 08:30 AM
BRO JOE,

this guy is from australia, and claims to be a chan family member.

YOU should be setting him straight, because HE put chan family name out there is looking to insult people in the name of chan fam CLF.

hskwarrior
11-26-2007, 08:31 AM
joseph, if you didn't know, this guy is all over youtube attacking lots of people.

including someone else here on the forum.

Lama Pai Sifu
11-26-2007, 08:45 AM
BRO JOE,

this guy is from australia, and claims to be a chan family member.

YOU should be setting him straight, because HE put chan family name out there is looking to insult people in the name of chan fam CLF.

He actually only claims to be a Chan Family Supporter, not a member.

:)

extrajoseph
11-26-2007, 08:49 AM
He is careful, Wiley Park is not that far away from Sydney's China Town, otherwise these guys will look for him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbvho4cia0w

lkfmdc
11-26-2007, 09:30 AM
normally, I wouldn't give a crap about a thread like this, but someone PM'ed me about it :rolleyes:

Frank, I woke up on the wrong side of my rock today so I'll give you a bit of grief over my pet peeve. While some people, who for lack of intelligence are desperate to find something to make an issue over, seem to think calling me "king of san da" is a brilliant idea :rolleyes: let's just remember

I run a promotion company, ie an EVENT called "king of San Da". Please, find a post where I have ever called myself personally "king" and I'll send you $50. It's a safe bet because I never have. George Steinbrenner (sp?) doesn't call himself "the yankee"....

So Frank, please, show you are more intelligent than the retard who thought that was a funny thing to say, because it just showed how retarded he was (and then we all know he showed more about himself, don't we know that Frank?)

Anyway.... as someone who trains actual fighters, technically I find the material presented very poor. I give him a star for putting it up and trying to be better, but since he pizzed on the whole forum on the other thread, he begs a critique now.

dupisha
11-26-2007, 05:14 PM
I am sixth generation Choy Lee Fut Hung Sing under the current Jeung Mun, Chen Yong Fa.

I have no fear of anyone in Sydney, i am a regular in Chinatown and have no enemies here. If i did, or if you can find someone, i never turn down an invitation. i will meet anyone.

nyclf = shut up man, you can't even come close.

extrajoseph = me, not clf, bite me. your whole world is a fantasy. i hink Harry Potter taught heong sing, oh wrong move.

dupisha
11-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Anyway.... as someone who trains actual fighters, technically I find the material presented very poor.

i've seen your work. don't brag.

htowndragon
11-26-2007, 05:29 PM
why is it that your pao choy looks like a bunch of "wc chain punching" for a lack of a better description?

hskwarrior
11-26-2007, 05:54 PM
cause his gung fu isn't really gung fu........his masters in australia have fooled him into thinking he can do choy lee fut..........

i would so take this guy out in a heart beat............its almost shameless to keep smashing on this guy........

he really wants to be a martial artist sooooooo bad ......LMAO.....

one day little boy, maybe........one day.

lkfmdc
11-26-2007, 06:17 PM
i've seen your work. don't brag.

2 world champions, 19 natonal champions in San Da
1 US mauy Thai champion
1 us MMA champion

and you?

LMFAO

very weak troll attempt.... remedial trolling 101 for you

hskwarrior
11-26-2007, 06:23 PM
i wonder if he could do this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHZ8Kjq4P9k

dupisha
11-26-2007, 08:24 PM
2 world champions, 19 natonal champions in San Da
1 US mauy Thai champion
1 us MMA champion

and you? how many real fights?
how many brawls?

lkfmdc
11-26-2007, 08:27 PM
I am a triad enforcer, at least I play one in this nifty video game mommy bought me! Blah blah narf narf......

game over, you're a troll, we pegged you, now you are a peg boy.....

dupisha
11-26-2007, 08:40 PM
you are losing frank.
go back to bullshido.

doug maverick
11-26-2007, 08:48 PM
ok,

i THINK THE KING OF SAN DA NEEDS TO MOVE THE PHUCK OVER TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEW SAN DA KING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QgLlzV7VbM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLin30kjUF0

why are you promoting this guy. just let it go, your better then that aren't you?

dupisha
11-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Doug
prove it or lose it.
who are you?
why are you here?
why do you want to get involved?

dupisha
11-26-2007, 08:54 PM
does anyone know someone in Sydney who is on your side and willing to meet with me????

doug maverick
11-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Doug
prove it or lose it.
who are you?
why are you here?
why do you want to get involved?

prove it or lose it? what are you talking about?

who am i? the question is who are you?

why are you here? to stay black and die. why are you here

why do you want to get involved? cause i'm tired of fake fighting guru's. troll's and just general trouble makers who atatck people out of the ****ing blue over the internet which i think is the sorriest thing a grown man could do. i've seen your video's you suck my man. i've seen a person with one arm do a form before during chinese new year in NYC chinatown and he was good. you sir suck. the applications your showing on youtube suck. listen if you wanty to come on here and just share what you know cool. but if your trying to get us to watch your vids by getting us angry then your a loser. and i hope you get banned.

let me go into some detail as to why you suck instead of just saying it. okay those apps that your presenting are flawed, because there is no real time factor when they are executed i mean this is the year 2007 who shows apps with someone sticking their hand out for an hour. that alone just shows how much you suck. second your excution actuall looks a bit stiff but thats neither here nor there. now as for the one of you showing advance kicking. man that was so bad, your legs are all bent and you look like a beginner tryign to do advance kicks actually the person your doing the kicks with kicks better then you do. again if you come on here to share what you know thats cool. if your on here to troll please leave and go to bullshido they like that stuff over there.

doug maverick
11-26-2007, 09:04 PM
does anyone know someone in Sydney who is on your side and willing to meet with me????

what sides. there are no sides why would they meet you? for what?

dupisha
11-26-2007, 09:25 PM
doug
the words 'come on by and ill show you real kung fu' are a challenge.
i cant get to america right now, but i plan to.
meet me for what?
so i can show you all that my way works, that my kf is good. i don't need to fight someone, just explain and show, one on one.

dupisha
11-26-2007, 09:30 PM
i said this before

can anyone criticize the technique and performance of Chen Yong Fa?
just one tiny thing that might show that chan family clf might not be say perfct.
anyone?

no.
but i have listed here on this forum the faults of lau bun and all who followed.

doug maverick
11-26-2007, 09:32 PM
doug
the words 'come on by and ill show you real kung fu' are a challenge.
i cant get to america right now, but i plan to.
meet me for what?
so i can show you all that my way works, that my kf is good. i don't need to fight someone, just explain and show, one on one.

dude your too old to be launching internet challenge's. the reason i say you suck is from what i seee in your vuds if you read above i edited it. and explained why i though your vids sucked.

doug maverick
11-26-2007, 09:35 PM
i said this before

can anyone criticize the technique and performance of Chen Yong Fa?
just one tiny thing that might show that chan family clf might not be say perfct.
anyone?

no.
but i have listed here on this forum the faults of lau bun and all who followed.

we are not saying anything is wrong with chan family CLF we are saying there something wrong with you and your techinque we are saying YOU SUCK. not the style.

dupisha
11-26-2007, 09:41 PM
actually doug
you are trolling, i am stating technique and you just can't respond directly.

you are on the wrong thread. frank and his cult are only saying that the entire chan family lied about chan heung being the founder of clf and it was really some fictional character from a b grade movie.

i say, if chan family isn't perfect, don't go on about chinese legends, tell me where the technique is wrong.

i told you where your technique is wrong frank and you just lost it. even doug thinks you are being silly.

dupisha
11-26-2007, 09:43 PM
we are not saying anything is wrong with chan family CLF we are saying there something wrong with you and your techinque we are saying YOU SUCK. not the style.

exactly how does it suck. get technical not personal.

doug maverick
11-26-2007, 09:44 PM
let me go into some detail as to why you suck instead of just saying it. okay those apps that your presenting are flawed, because there is no real time factor when they are executed i mean this is the year 2007 who shows apps with someone sticking their hand out for an hour. that alone just shows how much you suck. second your excution actuall looks a bit stiff but thats neither here nor there. now as for the one of you showing advance kicking. man that was so bad, your legs are all bent and you look like a beginner tryign to do advance kicks actually the person your doing the kicks with kicks better then you do. again if you come on here to share what you know thats cool. if your on here to troll please leave and go to bullshido they like that stuff over there.

see i had to repost that cause you don't seem to read

dupisha
11-26-2007, 09:49 PM
see i had to repost that cause you don't seem to read

ok

you can't criticize because you can't see. stiff you say. ignored, irrelevant and just plain wrong.
i kick with a bent leg because its better power, drives through. you impact with a straight leg means all the power is already spent. your focus is on the surface not through the target like mine. that's why its advenced.

ill give you a lesson on a basic premise of all martial arts for fifty years now. demonstration of technique is ALWAYS done with the opponent leaving the punching hand out. ALWAYS, EVERY MASTER, EVERY STYLE, EVER!

now show me one master who does it different. one teacher who demonstrates a move against a retracting punch?
just one doug?

MasterKiller
11-26-2007, 10:08 PM
This is my response. (http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w44/laloz69/cholo.jpg)

doug maverick
11-26-2007, 10:11 PM
ok

you can't criticize because you can't see. stiff you say. ignored, irrelevant and just plain wrong.
i kick with a bent leg because its better power, drives through. you impact with a straight leg means all the power is already spent. your focus is on the surface not through the target like mine. that's why its advenced.

ill give you a lesson on a basic premise of all martial arts for fifty years now. demonstration of technique is ALWAYS done with the opponent leaving the punching hand out. ALWAYS, EVERY MASTER, EVERY STYLE, EVER!

now show me one master who does it different. one teacher who demonstrates a move against a retracting punch?
just one doug?

well my master has never showed me a app. with applications that show me hold my hand out he just saying throw a punch and if i leave my hand out he'll whip my ass for being stupid. your moves were stiff but again i said that can be ignored because some people are just stiff. kicking with a bent leg doe4s not i repeat does not give you more power. if anything you lose power. some of the most powerful kicks are in muay thai and sanda and i'd never ever seen anyone of them kick with a retracted leg. another thing is it does not drive through. in fact it makes your kicks weaker and easier to telegraph. man you suck

hskwarrior
11-26-2007, 11:15 PM
DIPSCHITSHA,

you say you tried to tell me about my SOW CHOY........

MUTHA ****ER COME TO SF WHERE I CAN SHOW YOU MY PHUCKING SOW CHOY!!!!!

you talk about skill, when you can't even recognize it. If you think a sow choy is ONLY supposed to be thrown at 100% speed and POWER when all you are doing is clearly showing a sow choy at a soft, slow, smooth flow. NOT AN ACTUALLY REAL LIFE SOW CHOY!!!!!!!!! I wasn't trying to injure my student. WTF is wrong with you?

BUT i promise you, if you come to visit me, i will tie one arm behind my back, two if you'd like, and still whoop your silly arse!

WITH THE LOSS of one arm, you are sooooo imbalanced, you must wobble all the time.

I saw your karate kick, and how you fell away from your target.....NICE JOB MASTER PETE!!!!!!! LMAO! NICE JOB!!!!!!

Yeah, SISTER PETE, you have.....

a great horse......

strong stances........

powerful strikes.......

Speed..........

Skill......

NOT!!!!!!!

I was really talking about myself.

:eek:SUCKER!!!!!!!!

hskwarrior
11-26-2007, 11:18 PM
you actually look like you got your moves from a phuckin movie.......cause thats the only place it would work. in a fictional film!!!!!

dupisha
11-27-2007, 04:48 PM
about the kicks = thats your opinion. thats why its called advanced kicking, it has concepts you can't comprehend. you should be watching , also , the movement, the recieving of kicks in the leg kick drill [how we move into the kick to recieve it] its just too advanced for you.

about the sau choi = you are losing it. but my video shows mark doing a full speed, free flowing sau choi. no pauses, no gaps. i just ignore your criticism because the rest of the world recognises a real sau choi. AND you were no where near your student, you coould have done it full power, fact is, that was your best. and it was just too slow and the wrong timing, there is no pause between the block and the strike.

hskwarrior
11-27-2007, 05:01 PM
my OPINION,.........

ha!

YOU SUCK

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

HERE, I'LL TAKE YOU OFF MARK WHELAN'S HANDS AND TEACH YOU SOME REAL HARDCORE LAU BUN HUNG SING CHOY LEE FUT.

PHUCK YOUR SIFU, HE'S NOT TEACHING YOU ANYTHING ANYWAY.

dupisha
11-27-2007, 05:14 PM
losing it
gt over it, you can't respond without losing it. you are no sifu. get some self control.

hskwarrior
11-27-2007, 05:16 PM
you are no martial artist......nor a real man.

hskwarrior
11-27-2007, 05:17 PM
go answer dipschitsha peep this......

where i show you i am actually ten times faster than you using only one arm.