www.sandagwoon.com

i own

hskwarrior
11-26-2007, 07:05 PM
yeah, you own alright!!!!!

you own a bunch of bullshido!!!!!!

fawlung
11-26-2007, 11:46 PM
I SO should not be putting my two cents in..... but I guess I can't help it...

Dupisha if you really are the person in the pics that is running the sites you mention and Mark Whelan is your direct Sifu, I would venture to say if he found out how disrespectful you were being, he'd give you an ass-kickin' you wouldn't forget.

hskwarrior
11-27-2007, 12:03 AM
Thats right, SIFU MARK WHELAN.......is the sifu of this son of a bitsh that has the nerve to insult the Lau Bun lineage in the manner he has.

and i sure hope SIFU WHELAN doesn't endorse this type of conduct. It wouldn't paint a nice picture.

fawlung
11-27-2007, 12:06 AM
Thats right, SIFU MARK WHELAN.......is the sifu of this son of a bitsh that has the nerve to insult the Lau Bun lineage in the manner he has.

and i sure hope SIFU WHELAN doesn't endorse this type of conduct. It wouldn't paint a nice picture.

I defer to my prior statement....

Sifu Mark would never endorse this type of talk.

fawlung
11-27-2007, 12:07 AM
Dupisha, if you are a disciple... prove it....

Where are your credentials? The Chan Family is very good about keeping records of who's who....

Until then, in this case, you are not affiliated with whom you claim.

fawlung
11-27-2007, 12:23 AM
I found this snippet posted on Martial Talk back in 2004 in reference to this guy pushing some crap on Ebay:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I was informed that on ebay there is some joker from Australia that is selling Thunderbolt Chow's diplomas. These are truely fakes and you can get a 10th dan from these and they are NOT signed by Professor Chow. He said he is using his name out of respect and it only looks as if it is a monetary gain effort by him. He calls himself Master Peter Lee but I don't if he has any rank at all as he is also selling diplomas from the American Kenpo Association. Just be very careful and he goes on the website of: Thunderbolt Kenpo." Very unique, isn't it. He says that us Americans have diluted the art and look at him giving diplomas without checking credentials. How about that, what a loser. Just for everyone's info to let you know that everything this guy is selling is phoney!
Thanks,
Grandmaster Kuoha
here's the link for verification: http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9546&page=22

Looks like CLF isn't the only style he's tried trashing.

hskwarrior
11-27-2007, 12:30 AM
HA!

BUSTED!!!!!!!!! SMILE, you're on candid camera FOOL

CLFNole
11-27-2007, 08:27 AM
I can't believe it took you all this long to figure out this guy is a joke. I think he has been pulling your chains from the beginning.

dupisha
11-27-2007, 04:32 PM
fawlung

Sifu Mark Whelan taught me to hate doc fai wong and all fake clf of the lau bun line. he encourages me to defend chan family.
he personally endorses my credentials as a sicth generation disciple.
contact clf in sydney. clfma.com.au
thanks

btw are you even in australia, you talk as if you pretend to know about chan family.

mark would send students out to role random people just for practice. get to know your enemy fawlung

hskwarrior
11-27-2007, 04:36 PM
have you sold any blackbelts or certificate dipschitsha?

and don't forget, my fake lau bun lineage.........your master chan yong fa would do nothing but show respect to my sifu or my sigung who is still alive and a 3rd generation master of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon.

you call us fake, but there are schools not connected to Lau Bun but are to fut san and we have the same material.

you are just mad that we said chan heung and jeong yim co-founded CLF.

hskwarrior
11-27-2007, 04:37 PM
and if your sifu MARK WHELAN instructed you to insult the Lau Bun lineage, one of the oldest existing lineages in all of CLF, then your sifu MARK WHELAN is full of schit.

Drake
11-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Holy cow, Dupisha... you ARE aware that not a single person here is taking you even remotely seriously. Frank is only worked up because troll or not, you insulted his lineage.

It's ridiculously obvious that your CLF is bad, bordering on terrible, and if you did manage to scam someone into believing you are legit, they almost deserve to be ripped off for being so gullible.

Seriously, man...your five minutes of fame are over. Go back to scamming naive Australians, and HOPEFULLY, for your sake, the Chan family doesn't decide to check into your operations. Nobody deserves what you'd get from them.

And it's always nice to see someone accuse a man who has 40+ years of training of being fake.

fawlung
11-27-2007, 07:59 PM
I can't help but feel compelled to defend Sifu Mark Whelan. There is no way that Sifu Whelan would promote the things that dupisha is pushing. I can't vouch for whether Sifu Mark is teaching this gentleman but I can say that Sifu Mark would not advocate the propaganda nor would he appreciate someone using his name like dupisha has.

Enough of that... This has been fun though... I think I've checked this forum more in the last few days than I have the last few months.

As stated in other threads, maybe dupisha's presence has brought us a bit closer together..... mo lum yut ga

hskwarrior
11-27-2007, 08:52 PM
look, i got nothing against mark whelan, and i did inform doc fai wong about this too.

but i think i or my sifu is owed an apology for a student of his to insult my lineage.

and i think sifu whelan should do it. it was his student.

I mean if my student got on here and insulted chan yong fa and his bloodline, then i'd be obligated to pour some tea.

so an apology i believe is deserved.

hell, i'd accept an email at sifufrank@gmail.com if he wanted to contact me directly.

but i know me nor my sifu appreciates this fools comments. and to think that his sifu was behind it only makes matters worse.

but i am fair, so i hope to get some kind of correspondance on this issue going.

hskwarrior
11-27-2007, 08:54 PM
and yes, i agree.........

i am surprised at how we all came together to battle an invader........

regardless of lineage, style, teacher or whatever........we have proven here today that our martial arts worlds are not that far apart..........and we are brothers.

Mano Mano
11-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Dam, I hate this due to the time difference between the UK, USA & Australia I missed the party.

diego
11-28-2007, 10:31 AM
http://www.sandagwoon.com/gallery03.htm

anyother time i seen this they use two hands to bend the wrist lol...one hand grabs hulk hogan's wrist and kick his groin as he picks you up and throws you to where Andre the Giant be at.

diego
11-28-2007, 10:35 AM
:eek:ah Frank man this guy hella hated...Master Pete started his Choy Lee Fut training soon after he left hospital in 1985 after his big crash. It was so soon after his amputation that he was unable to stand on one leg without losing balance.

he didn't even learn clf proper telling you how to do it lmao...****

what wheelchair did you push over in your past life to receive that karma lmmfao!!!

MasterKiller
11-28-2007, 10:44 AM
www.sandagwoon.com

i own

Nice way to steal a page layout.

http://www.elated.com/pagekits/wipedout/

bigdoing
11-28-2007, 12:15 PM
This guy is obviously full of dookie.

There is no way to get an appolgie due to the fact this guy has no affiliation with mark wheelan.

Sifu Wheelan is a real kung fu man, he was a mean fighter, and he is now a family man.

Ive met him in california and my studio while he was out teaching a seminar, he was a gentalman and would not even go there.

hskwarrior
11-28-2007, 01:12 PM
THEN I CAN RESPECT THAT.

BUT I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SEVERITY OF THE SITUATION BY CLAIMING A CERTAIN SIFU TAUGHT HIM TO BLAH BLAH BLAH........AND PUT HIS NAME OUT THERE WAS LIKE TRYING TO CAUSE A WAR BETWEEN OUR FAMILIES.

i KNOW I WOULD NEVER INSULT A MASTER PERSONALLY, HISTORY AND SUCH IS ONE THING.......BUT TO INSULT A COMPLETE LINEAGE THE WAY HE DID WAS TOTALLY WRONG.

I WAS HOPING MORE ON THE LINES OF THEM HITTING HIM UP, MORE THAN ME GETTING AN APOLOGY.

MAYBE A STATEMENT THAT SAID HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT WOULD SUFFICE.

BUT I HAVE NO ILL FEELINGS TOWARD SIFU WHELAN SINCE HE HIMSELF DIDN'T SAY IT.

IT SUCKS THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO THAT TO HIM, OR ME.

jmd161
11-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Man that sux, that's how people get brought into stuff they have no idea about.:eek:

jeff:)

hskwarrior
11-28-2007, 01:24 PM
yeah it really does....

IDK if i told this story before......

but in brief, i had no idea this karate guy spoke with sifu v. lacey and somehow got in his ear about his twin, my sifu, and the association my sifu is connected to was teaming up and coming after him.

well, not having the slightest clue, i show up at sifu v. lacey's fremont school with oranges for the alter and what not.........we talk, he shows me around the school. we go into his office. Shane was there, and sifu V. lacey.

All of a sudden the air changed and sifu lacey turned and asked me that question. I settled his thoughts and explained to him the situation. it turned out the karate guy almost started a war between our families.....and i just walked right into some mess without prior knowledge.

Sifu Lacey was then kind enough to introduce me to the whole school after that.

bigdoing
11-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Frank,

Your a man proud of his Sifu, his style, and his roots. Nuff respect.

I know how you feel to a certain degree....when some noodle head starts lipping off about talent and skill, starts name dropping etc...your looking at them, you can see in there eyes there full of ish....while your the one who has put in the work, sweat in out, gotten black eyes, busted ribs, etc....payed dues...

....I have had my share of visions wanting to push a screwdriver into peoples face for just being so f'ing ridiculous....but i would get raped in jail, im only 150 when im wet and wearin boots:)

peace to all the choy lee fut clans.

hskwarrior
11-28-2007, 04:34 PM
well i just got off the phone with sifu thomas, and sifu Whelan will be in cali soon.

he is being notified of this.

never get raped man, do the raping......just go right in with chop choy's and tell em, "bend the eff over, CLF is in the mutha effin house now fool!!!!!!!!!"

nah, sifu thomas is a very very cool cat.

hskwarrior
11-28-2007, 04:35 PM
truthfully, i feel it in the air now.......

look we all stuck together............it can work.

SAM SING YAT GA!!!!!!

hskwarrior
11-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Nick,

I Thank You For Your Support. It Is Times Like These We As Clf Brothers Stick Together.......

After A Long Phone Conversation With Sifu T. Fuhr, I Am Convinced That He (MARK WHELAN) Wasn't Behind It. He Will Be In Cali Soon, And Sifu Fuhr Will Fill Him In.

I Did Think About Calling On You Guys Nick, But If I Do Come To Australia, We Will Take Care Of Him. Until Then, I'm Still Laughing How He Tucked Tail And Ran For The Hills.

He Should Have Known From The Get Go, I Will Fight For My Lineage!

And I Thank Everyone Who Came Together And Put This Fool In Check.

He Needed A Reality Check. But, I Hope It Didn't Force Him Think He's Any Better.