PDA

View Full Version : Alan Orr student Pro MMA fight vid

aaron baum
11-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Aaron Baum winning Pro MMA fight....Newcastle dec 2006...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epCbRTofOHw

three of us have fights lined up on the 16th Dec...ill post you with some clips as soon as possible....

best

Aaron

t_niehoff
11-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Good fight!

Next time, however, please get a better camera operator. :)

aaron baum
11-28-2007, 09:49 AM
cheers T

as for the cameraman...you just cant get the staff nowadays....if you knew the operator youd be impressed he actually managed to film what he did! LOL

hopefully getting the official footage soon...itd be nice to see the strikes properly, cos they felt real good....

best

aaron

Alan Orr
11-28-2007, 09:52 AM
Just waiting for the Dvd's of the last 3 shows that my guys have been on.

This is from an excited conner.LOL

Best

Alan

MisterNoobie
11-28-2007, 10:05 AM
very nice congrats!

I'm definately looking forward to the official video... the whole body structure concept is completely new to me and its great to see actual results against skilled people documented on video... way to go!

reneritchie
11-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Very nice! Alan is creating an awesome team!

AmanuJRY
11-28-2007, 10:36 AM
Aaron Baum winning Pro MMA fight....Newcastle dec 2007...

The way you state that makes it seem like you won a fight in the future (it's only nov. here...lol).:D

aaron baum
11-28-2007, 10:38 AM
there you go! see what head punches do to you...apologies...it was 2006...

best

aaron

Ultimatewingchun
11-28-2007, 11:42 AM
Congratulations on the win, Aaron.

But next time, please don't beat up the camera man before the fight!

Just beat up your opponent. ;)

jesper
11-28-2007, 04:29 PM
lies, lies, all lies I tell ya :D

Everyone knows WC people dont do any form of fighting, conditioning or especially know anything about ground games.

Good show

Liddel
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Damm did the cam op have a few bevies ???

It looks like the iris was closed too much but theres not that much light in the ring anyway...you fightin in dodgie underground rings or something LOL

Tell that guy to lean up against the ring or something fixed, then he can drink and roll at the same time !

Works for me.... well done Aaron.

DREW

Phil Redmond
11-28-2007, 10:13 PM
lies, lies, all lies I tell ya :D

Everyone knows WC people dont do any form of fighting, conditioning or especially know anything about ground games.

Good show
Yeah, I heard that too but our (TWC), guys disprove that lie all the time in standup and Alan's guys disproved it in standup and on the ground.
Don't you just love WC? ;)

LoneTiger108
11-29-2007, 06:20 AM
Damm did the cam op have a few bevies ???

It looks like the iris was closed too much but theres not that much light in the ring anyway...you fightin in dodgie underground rings or something LOL

Tell that guy to lean up against the ring or something fixed, then he can drink and roll at the same time !

Works for me.... well done Aaron.

DREW

I think this 'wobble' IS a result of the cameraman actually leaning on the ringside Liddel!!! I've done this before and you just bounce all over the place :D

Good fight though Aaron, looking forward to seeing more of Alans team in the future...

Liddel
11-29-2007, 05:02 PM
I think this 'wobble' IS a result of the cameraman actually leaning on the ringside Liddel!!! I've done this before and you just bounce all over the place :D

Its not. I work in TV Bro trust me.......:D

DREW

leung jam
12-02-2007, 02:48 AM
Hi all, Talking of mma fights just stumbled across this -

Nic K-Osei wins another MMA Shooto Fight. This was a pre-fight for the December title fight Nic will compete in - he fought a very tough Dutch fighter, Brian Maulaney. See the fight on the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_8S7XRmkEU

Which shows even WingTsun (c) fighters can win in mma contests!