PDA

View Full Version : Greets from HongKong

VingDragon
11-29-2007, 02:35 AM
greets to all wing/weng chuners from wonderfull city of Hong Kong!

photo and video relation will be available in our website and message board

please visit us at www.shaolinwengchun.info/forum

we've met and practice with GM Tang Chung Pak, Master Sunny So, Master Lee Man Chi and also GM Cheng Kwong

and more...

VingDragon
12-02-2007, 08:42 PM
here is some more pictures, please click on http://www.shaolinwengchun.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72

thx for watching

doug maverick
12-02-2007, 08:50 PM
greetings from back here in cold ass snowy new york. how is it out there man your enjoying it i hope?

VingDragon
12-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Hi,
nice weather in HK, feels like summer time, nice and sunny days. I realy enjoy the trip and reccomend to everyone to go and visit that great city! everyone can find something interesting there

reneritchie
12-08-2007, 07:57 PM
As we Montrealers are still not dug out of the snow and falling below -17c tomorrow. Real nice Derek!

Matrix
12-09-2007, 10:42 AM
As we Montrealers are still not dug out of the snow and falling below -17c tomorrow. Rene,
It's a small price to pay for living in such a great city. :)

Bill

reneritchie
12-09-2007, 03:53 PM
True, they do throw gorgeous french-canadian women an fantastic food at us in a desperate attempt to make us forget we enjoy both the highest taxes in North America and the worst civil service :)

VingDragon
12-09-2007, 06:00 PM
:) that's why everyone should go time to time visit and HK :)

i'm working on editing of video material from there. i hope to release a nice dvd soon. keep your fingers crossed for me

couch
12-11-2007, 07:12 AM
True, they do throw gorgeous french-canadian women an fantastic food at us in a desperate attempt to make us forget we enjoy both the highest taxes in North America and the worst civil service :)

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard about the place!

Since I've moved to the East Coast from the Prairies...minus 10 (Celsius, guys) ain't the minus 10 it's on the Prairies. In Cow Town I could go out with a t-shirt under my winter coat. Here...the wind rips right through ya! My inlaws from NFLD laugh at me how I don't dress warmly enough.

Good on ya Derek for going overseas. I'm stoked for you that you get to Chun it up over there.

Best,
Kenton Sefcik

UKBBC
12-11-2007, 07:34 AM
Hey,

Nice pics, I miss HK, although I might have the chance to visit next year again though.

If you get the chance, go to Wan Chai on HK island and hunt around for fried fish skin in the small restaurants around there, totally worth the effort! Sorry to go off topic, but that's something you shouldn't leave HK without having tried...:D

VingDragon
12-11-2007, 04:28 PM
:) I've been there in Wan Chai few times, but I reccomend some good sea food in Aberdeen restaurants too. Chinese food is really good, teste different then here in States

VingDragon
12-25-2007, 06:33 PM
slowly, slowly...
our Admin posted some pictures from HK visit. The topic is in polish language section, and its called "HongKong 2007 by Siudajstej"

I will translate her text soon

enjoy!

http://www.shaolinwengchun.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77

VingDragon
12-25-2007, 06:49 PM
to be continued....

VingDragon
12-27-2007, 08:41 AM
ok, spam continue :)
Anita updates a pictures successively.

this time I want to show you small video - shorts and cuts from our trip to Hong Kong. full 2 discs dvd will be available soon. great adventure, enter the vingdragon, shaolin weng chun kungfu masters etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaJaiTnKYxM

reneritchie
12-29-2007, 09:18 AM
Dang, KFO keeps ***** out all the words my petty jealousy wants to throw at Derek!

(nicely done!)

VingDragon
12-30-2007, 09:51 AM
thanks rene,
i appreciate your comment and take it as a complement :)

happy new year 2008 to all KFO members!

VingDragon
03-16-2008, 06:18 AM
here is another short clip from the trip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHVUSRWrJ4

:)

Matrix
03-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Nice clip. The music is classic. :cool:

Liddel
03-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Nice clip. The music is classic. :cool:

Yeah i thought the same thing - thank god we didnt hear another HK vid with the track from Fong Sai Yuk.... almost 95% of the HK or Kung Fu related clips seem to have it and it does my head in :o :mad:

PS Derek - the short shots of you doing form in the montage, well.....seems a little creepy LOL ;)

Have fun mate.

DREW

VingDragon
03-16-2008, 07:13 PM
THX, THX, THX ;)

please don't expect from me to post professional made clips on utube ;)

these are designed to dvd