PDA

View Full Version : Video of David Ross gets Tiger Clawed to the Face and Kicked in the Nuts! FINALLY!

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 08:42 AM
I thought that would get many of you!

No, it's true! But it's just our teacher demonstrating a technique.

David Ross Gets Tiger Clawed to the Face and Kicked in the Nuts! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k1MlgC-zV8)

Sorry if some of you feel dissappointed...

I'm sure there are at least 2 or 3 of you that would actually like to kick David Ross in the nuts...

David, I thought you'd like this. :)

lkfmdc
11-29-2007, 08:47 AM
LMFAO!

Glad that didn't totally disappear for all time, classic CTS.... except this time he didn't ACTUALLY land the kick (other times, he DID! :D LOL)

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 08:52 AM
And now it is immortalized on the web for all to see! Do you approve?

lkfmdc
11-29-2007, 08:53 AM
hell yeah

see if you can find me doing Sahp Jih Kyuhn at 440 Lafayette and put it up, I can't even find the tape!

sanjuro_ronin
11-29-2007, 08:55 AM
That made my week !

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 08:59 AM
hell yeah

see if you can find me doing Sahp Jih Kyuhn at 440 Lafayette and put it up, I can't even find the tape!

I think I have it. Let me check.

Ben Gash
11-29-2007, 09:26 AM
Gotta love the hair :D

lkfmdc
11-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Gotta love the hair :D

back then I actuallly HAD some ;)

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 09:43 AM
I think he meant Sifu's!

lkfmdc
11-29-2007, 09:44 AM
I think he meant Sifu's!

yeah, Sifu's hair made him seem like a crazy person prone to tempermental fits of passion

(uh, well.......)

LeeCasebolt
11-29-2007, 03:55 PM
yeah, Sifu's hair made him seem like a crazy person prone to tempermental fits of passion

(uh, well.......)

I believe that's known as "fair warning".

Mook Jong
11-29-2007, 04:19 PM
I believe that's known as "fair warning".

It's like how poisonous animals have bright colors. Except si gung chan was far more deadly than any animal

HOKPAIWES
11-29-2007, 04:28 PM
I like the look on your Sifus face as he is walking away. Has that just another day at the office feel to it.

lkfmdc
11-29-2007, 06:25 PM
I like the look on your Sifus face as he is walking away. Has that just another day at the office feel to it.

wow, I can safely say you have NO IDEA re that!

CTS, between challenges and three wars (world war II, civil war and cultural revolution) had so many horrible situations that he was one of the coldest cats there was. I have told this story before, about when he was living with Steve Ventura, he came home one day saying he had just had a fight with a bunch of guys on the subway! We were worried, we wanted to call the police, he went about his business like he was casually telling us how his day had gone.... cold blooded (he threw one guy onto the train tracks)

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Nothing beats the time you are I were waiting for him to get home from the fight he had in Chinatown...

Except maybe the gang fight in Canada where he hit a guy over the head with a three sectional whip. He told us that story when he showed us the opening to the form...then his popped a hole in the Chock full of nuts Coffee Can which was nailed to the wall....remember? I remember thinking how fu(king cool that was.

And he was as nonchalant as ever when he did it.

CTS was definatly a cool cat.

lkfmdc
11-29-2007, 06:46 PM
there was also the not so cool time he got angry, threw me up against the wall and choked me, and there wasn't a darn thing I could have done about it :D

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 07:02 PM
there was also the not so cool time he got angry, threw me up against the wall and choked me, and there wasn't a darn thing I could have done about it :D

Yeah, I was ready to start asking your for a few of your weapons....figured you wouldn't be using them anymore....lol

lkfmdc
11-29-2007, 07:06 PM
any luck finding me doing Sahp Jih?

would like to get it up on youtube

also, we could put up Dai Gam Gong, pretty set, even if I am just walking through it

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 07:15 PM

also, we could put up Dai Gam Gong, pretty set, even if I am just walking through it

yes, I'll put that one up asap.

diego
11-30-2007, 12:22 AM

thanks for posting you guys...that gam gong joint looks intricate, i likes, and thanks for putting the 5 animal back up, i was looking for that a month ago and gave up:)

Mas Judt
11-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Hmm, I recognize that technique. Whatever you do, never walk five steps backwards then one forwards, then hop. He used the fatal 'five backwards, one forward, then hop death touch.'

I can't believe you posted this for the world to see. Very dangerous.

Kemo Martin
11-30-2007, 03:01 PM

this is a guy that you support, promote and admire?:eek:

are you sure you're O.K.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:

Mas Judt
11-30-2007, 03:04 PM
different days Kemo. In the old days (F@ck, did I just say that? We're the old guys now?) you ate a lot of sh!t to get trained. And those old-timers - they were not always nice people, but they did know their stuff - mostly from experience.

lkfmdc
11-30-2007, 03:10 PM
are you actually responding to KFO's newest troll?

Kemo Martin
11-30-2007, 03:13 PM
different days Kemo. In the old days (F@ck, did I just say that? We're the old guys now?) you ate a lot of sh!t to get trained. And those old-timers - they were not always nice people, but they did know their stuff - mostly from experience.

thats some BS excuse for being choked
you obviously did not learn from your abuse
is this what you profess and teach
I see from most LKFMDC's comments an arrogant and ugly demeanor
is he perpetuating the tradition?:eek:

jmd161
11-30-2007, 03:39 PM
hell yeah

Ross or Lama Pai Sifu,

Would that be the same 440 Lafayette where Yeoung Kai had his Hung Fut Pai school? What yr (s) would that have been?

jeff:)

Mas Judt
11-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey Coach Ross, I've been busy. Didn't know a new one crawled out from under the bridge. Yuck.

lkfmdc
11-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Hey Coach Ross, I've been busy. Didn't know a new one crawled out from under the bridge. Yuck.

there seems to be so many it must be hard to keep track ;)

440 Lafayette was dance studio space... not aware of any school in general area

Kemo Martin
11-30-2007, 05:11 PM
there seems to be so many it must be hard to keep track ;)

why do you talk so much trash:(
you are doing no better than waving your hands in the air
you talk like your some fighter
but your picture more reminds me of the Pillsbury Dough boy:D

hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahah:D

cjurakpt
11-30-2007, 06:11 PM
why do you talk so much trash:(
you are doing no better than waving your hands in the air
you talk like your some fighter
but your picture more reminds me of the Pillsbury Dough boy:D

hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahah:D

how sad - only 150 posts and he runs out of material so starts in with personal insults; hey dipso - wanna show us your pic and let us have some fun with your face? (I can hear the Photo Shop warming up as we speak)

I really must protest the lack of quality control on new troll applications to the forum of late...

lkfmdc
11-30-2007, 06:16 PM
Chris, yes, it's unfortunate that we no longer have quality trolls, I'm afraid the work ethic just isn't there anymore, why, in the OLD DAYS trolls would be elaborate and creative and actually insight some emotion! Today's trolls are like a calzone in the microwave, limp

Kemo was such a limp troll I ignored him the 3rd day he was here......

diego
11-30-2007, 06:18 PM
thats some BS excuse for being choked
you obviously did not learn from your abuse
is this what you profess and teach
I see from most LKFMDC's comments an arrogant and ugly demeanor
is he perpetuating the tradition?:eek:
i got no problem with ****sexuals but your whole post is gaye

Kemo Martin
11-30-2007, 06:28 PM
you don't think he looks like the Pillsbury Dough boy?:D

you really make me laugh:D

:D:D:D

:cool:

cjurakpt
11-30-2007, 06:35 PM

ummm - ok, so Dave looks like the Pilsbury Dough Boy

there, it's out in the open - doesn't it feel good?

hmmm; what's that?

ah yes, it's the sound of no one giving a crap

you are an idiot; please go away

lkfmdc
11-30-2007, 06:38 PM
a zen koan:

"what is the sound of no one giving a crap?"

answer" "Kemo Martin" :D

he's sort of cute, trying to stir crap, trying to be "controversial" and instead just getting the entire forum to take a huge dump on his head

Kemo Martin
11-30-2007, 06:38 PM
ummm - ok, so Dave looks like the Pilsbury Dough Boy

there, it's out in the open

:D:D:D:D:D

diego
11-30-2007, 06:39 PM

you have a crush on him don't ya sweetie...

Kemo Martin
11-30-2007, 06:42 PM
a zen koan:

"what is the sound of no one giving a crap?"

answer" "Kemo Martin" :D

he's sort of cute, trying to stir crap, trying to be "controversial" and instead just getting the entire forum to take a huge dump on his head

you are pretty vulgar:eek:
its seams apparent that you have learned Bad manners from your Master:mad:

and diego are you calling me sweetie:o
are you brown nosing?

cjurakpt
11-30-2007, 06:44 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

OMG!!! he didn't did he? he took out part of my post, the part that was intended to be sarcastic, and re-posted it in a way that someone reading this thread would now think that I was being serious, like he got me to admit somtething without realizing what I had done!!! oh consternation, consternation! I can't believe that I fell into his clever trap!!! oh Kemo, you sly old dog, you - you are toooo clever for me!!!!

cjurakpt
11-30-2007, 06:47 PM
oh, BTW, I luved watching that tape - it was the first demo I ever saw CTS do; and I luv how Ventura walks past after the first part holding all the weapons with this look of "I don't even want to know what's going on" on his face

what's too bad is that we don't have a tape of Laurette doing that demo up at St. John's where he was talking to himself while doing it ("And then I go over here, and now I do this and hopefully I'll remember the next part...")

good times...

Kemo Martin
11-30-2007, 06:47 PM

:D

lkfmdc
11-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Chris gives Kemo the recognition he deserves for his brilliant posts
(http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum13/retard2.jpg)

cjurakpt
11-30-2007, 06:48 PM

:D

:confused::confused::confused:

Lucas
11-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Why does this guy even care?

Anyone who has been on this forum for any good amount of time will know that D.R. (hey if you work it right your initials make you look like a doctor) has a good amount of knowledge, likes to share, and is a wizard with photoshop.

Since this guy is a sage, he obviously isnt jealous about how much Dave makes. Its got to be the photoshop skills....

lkfmdc
11-30-2007, 06:59 PM
yes, they all are in awe of my crappy photoshop skills :D

Seppukku
12-01-2007, 06:59 AM
I remember this one time when Chan Tai San, late in his years, was teaching a seminar on the three-section staff to a group of juvenile delinquents in Los Angeles, most of them recruits to the Rollin' Sixties or Kings, when one of the runts shouted out: "Hey, I saw that same move done by my Hapkido instructor! It's the reverse-hip throw suplex!" Chan got infuriated (he didn't like Koreans, much). So he jumps off the stage, runs to the back of the auditorium, then nails a piece of paper on the wall. Then he runs back to the stage he was teaching from, does the move "Dada Monkey paints the wall", and throws the staff out into the middle of the auditorium. So it's laying there in the aisle. The young rapscallion that called out to Chan Tai San earlier goes and grabs the staff. He gets one finger on it before Chan Tai San superman dives, tucks into a roll, and comes up running. He dropkicks the rapscallion right in the head, taking it right off the neck. The head goes flying towards the piece of paper on the back wall, about 30 feet away, and splatters blood, brains, and lymph all over the piece of paper on the wall.

Everyone's astounded, mouths agape. They turn to Chan Tai San, and he throws his arms above his head and shouts "Da da!"

We gave him a standing ovation, but I was pretty critical, and I sat down and clapped maybe three times. I don't really think he classified it correctly. It wasn't really Dada. Maybe Abstract Expressionism tinged with the flavor of the late Rococo Exhibitionist Art, stress on the performance aspect.

How could he have been so mistaken?

lkfmdc
12-01-2007, 07:40 AM
ah, John Takeshi returns :rolleyes:

cjurakpt
12-01-2007, 07:54 AM
ah, John Takeshi returns :rolleyes:

yes but he seems to have moved away from Hyper-Realisim and embraced more of a Theater of the Absurd paradigm...

Shaolin Wookie
12-01-2007, 08:16 AM
Chop off one head, he grows another. :rolleyes: