PDA

View Full Version : New - Never Before Seen - Brick Breaking Video

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Grandmaster Chan Tai-San breaking bricks with his head.

Brick Break (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWnF4mt-TIU)

Also from The NYU demo in 1988

Poor quality video at this point, but nice breaks. Regular red construction bricks.

I recently put some other cool videos on my youtube channel...so subscribe biotches!

sanjuro_ronin
11-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Darn people and their hard heads.
One thing I have never felt inclined to do is hit anything hard with my head.

Does Lama have "iron skills" in their curriculum ?

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Darn people and their hard heads.
One thing I have never felt inclined to do is hit anything hard with my head.

Does Lama have "iron skills" in their curriculum ?

We sure do..head, claw, palm, body. Along with a different Dit Da Jao for each one.

sanjuro_ronin
11-29-2007, 12:08 PM
We sure do..head, claw, palm, body. Along with a different Dit Da Jao for each one.

I was not aware of such, thought it was a "han thing".

Anything "iron wire like", or more iron vest like ?

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 01:02 PM
I was not aware of such, thought it was a "han thing".

Anything "iron wire like", or more iron vest like ?

CTS did several styles. Our "Iron" Conditioning methods were not always from one stye.

And if you are referring to Lama, once it came into China it was assimilated or "Sino-sized" as it were - although we know there really does not seem to be a 'shaolin' influence, i.e, doesn't use chambered positions with both fists at side, it clears over the top vs. underneath, etc.

We even have different methods and DDJ's for Finger, Knuckle, Palm, Body and General Bruises. Not to mention Plasters for Bones and Cut Powder. Some of my classmates might have some more stuff, but that was really all I was interested in. I still have 2.5 gallons of Iron Palm Jao, untouched - it was made in March of 1993. I am waiting for this March to open it and put it in individual bottles.

CTS's formulas were really good.

sanjuro_ronin
11-29-2007, 01:27 PM
CTS did several styles. Our "Iron" Conditioning methods were not always from one stye.

And if you are referring to Lama, once it came into China it was assimilated or "Sino-sized" as it were - although we know there really does not seem to be a 'shaolin' influence, i.e, doesn't use chambered positions with both fists at side, it clears over the top vs. underneath, etc.

We even have different methods and DDJ's for Finger, Knuckle, Palm, Body and General Bruises. Not to mention Plasters for Bones and Cut Powder. Some of my classmates might have some more stuff, but that was really all I was interested in. I still have 2.5 gallons of Iron Palm Jao, untouched - it was made in March of 1993. I am waiting for this March to open it and put it in individual bottles.

CTS's formulas were really good.

Nice, that Jow will be intense !
You still teach any of the Iron skills ?

Lama Pai Sifu
11-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Yes I do. :)

sanjuro_ronin
11-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Yes I do. :)

Within the MMA program or the TCMA program and at what stage ?

lkfmdc
11-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Sifu Chan, having been around a long time, had some amazing formulas.... I actually want to brew up some more because they do wonders for injuries