PDA

View Full Version : Villari's dojos question.

RedLine
11-30-2007, 02:54 PM
I want to ask the users of this forum if Villari's is a good place to practise in? Because i have heard about a lot of wannabe dojos. I want good and bad critiques. I want to scout out as best as i can and i hope to find some students or former students of Villari's here. I would be very happy if someone can specifically talk about their style (is it authentic or someone just went drunk one Saturday and created a new style :p ), or about their dojo in Palatine IL.

Thank you for your time!

SenseiShellie
11-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Just like any other dojo, it's all about the instructor. Have you tried a free class there? See if they'll offer you a free week to try it out. It's all about what fits you. If a Villari's school fits you, then go to it. That's what I have to say.

NJM
12-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Redline,

do not want.

RedLine
12-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Redline,

do not want.

Lol, i just woke up and looked at the things i wrote while i was under the influence if tiredness...HAH it's funny what no sleeping can do to a person's ability to think and write. :D

@SenseiShellie thank you for the tip! I'll considering asking for a week, with the expectation of getting laughed in my face. :D

SenseiShellie
12-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Lol, i just woke up and looked at the things i wrote while i was under the influence if tiredness...HAH it's funny what no sleeping can do to a person's ability to think and write. :D

@SenseiShellie thank you for the tip! I'll considering asking for a week, with the expectation of getting laughed in my face. :D

Actually, most Fred Villari Schools will let you do that. It's called a free trial week. I know my ex instructor used to do that and he is a FVSSD Master.