PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Wing Chun

TheSwedishChef
12-01-2007, 01:44 AM
I'm interested in the Kenneth Chung/Sheung Leung lineage. Anyone with experience here who can sell this to me?

Thanks.

dfl
12-01-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm interested in the Kenneth Chung/Sheung Leung lineage. Anyone with experience here who can sell this to me?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "sell" here. The seattlewingchun site appears to be down when I checked, but here's some contact information:

http://www.wingchun.com/seattleclass.html

Is this what you are looking for or do you have something else in mind?

TheSwedishChef
12-02-2007, 12:15 AM
I just meant tell me what's good about it. I've seen the website many times but I was trying to get a student's viewpoint of the school. One student has private messaged me about it. I liked what he had to say. Any other info would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.

mpark
12-03-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm a student there and enjoy it a lot, but I don't think I can "sell" it here. Not much of a salesman, I'm afraid.

Are you in Seattle? Just come visit us. The address in dfl's link is outdated. Find us at the SE corner of 12th and Pike. Enter on the 12th Ave side (we're in the basement).

TheSwedishChef
12-03-2007, 08:36 PM
I will be by. I've seen the basement. I work for PSE so I've been down there before, checking out the gas meters. I'm gunning for February. I just moved, and the holidays are upon us and I'm in a crucial training phase at work. I don't want to start learning something new with my head full of other stuff. I'm very excited though. I wanted to study wing chun for a few years now but looked inot some internal things, which I liked alot but I can't supress the "chunner" inside anymore.