PDA

View Full Version : OMF'N GOD is This stupid!!

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-04-2007, 02:24 PM
it's December FOURTH!!!

I am in CHICAGO!!!

What is going on out side my apartment window right now?

There are Mexican's CUTTING THE DEAD GRASS!!!!!

Grasss has not grown in like 2 months due to it being FALLLL!!!

On top of that, IT IS SNOWING!!!!

I have never seen anything like this in my life!!!

I have now officially seen everything!!

GOD our species is doomed!!

Mas Judt
12-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Hey, at least they are getting paid. It's not like the Soviet Union where people pretended to work as long as the government pretended to pay them.

David Jamieson
12-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Hey, at least they are getting paid. It's not like the Soviet Union where people pretended to work as long as the government pretended to pay them.

Actually, it's a lot like that. :p

Mas Judt
12-04-2007, 04:03 PM
nah, they may get paid ****e, but the money can be used to buy things - unlike the ussr - where nothing - even the basics - were readily available. See my signature...

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Ur missing the point, IT"S F'N WINTER ALMOST!!! Grass hasn't grown for MONTHS!!!

By the way they were dressed, 4 didn't seem to be aware that winter even exists, let alone a windchill today of -1

They were just wearing hoodies, and shivering to death!

Only two seemed to know what winter actually was...but they still were not smart enough to NOT cut the grass even though it's all brown and dead for the winter. How blind does one have to be to not notice that there is nothing to cut?

Lucas
12-04-2007, 05:12 PM
If i was them i would have just shown up, and left, telling my boss the grass is short.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-04-2007, 06:20 PM
I would have waited several hours and shoveled the frik'n snow too!!

These guys accomplished absolutely nothing, but sucked a pay check.

NJM
12-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Maybe their employer doesn't want them to get rusty.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah, like they are going to forget how to cut grass if they don't do it for 4-5 months....

We are getting 4" of Snow, they could be getting paid to shovel and performing honest work.

doug maverick
12-04-2007, 08:21 PM
hey they donb;t give a fuc they get paid like what 3 dollars an hour and they got kids to feed. so if someone says cut my non existant grass they gonna cut it.stop hating and you go cut some non existant grass. and let us get back to the topic of martial arts that this board is allegedly designed for:p

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-04-2007, 09:00 PM
If they are that broke, how come they are not here no shoveling the 2" of snow that just fell?

Oh wait, my daughter just told me LAST year they came and cut grass over a fresh snowfalll....will I see the lawn mowers here tomorrow?

I don't have a problem with someone feeding thier family, but I never in my life got paid for a job that didn't need doing. I have never been able to get away with "Pretending" to do something productive...why should they?

doug maverick
12-04-2007, 09:27 PM
If they are that broke, how come they are not here no shoveling the 2" of snow that just fell?

Oh wait, my daughter just told me LAST year they came and cut grass over a fresh snowfalll....will I see the lawn mowers here tomorrow?

I don't have a problem with someone feeding thier family, but I never in my life got paid for a job that didn't need doing. I have never been able to get away with "Pretending" to do something productive...why should they?

well maybe thats your fault for not being able to get away with pretending to do work. maybne you need to get your fake work skills up or something. hey if the people who own your building keep paying for it its obvious they know whats going on. stop hating shovel the snow yourself if your that disturbed by it.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Why don't you just Shut The Hell Up!?

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Why don't you just Shut The Hell Up!?

Dude you come on a kung fu message board talking about mexicans cutting dead grass like somebody gives a **** and you don;t expect nobody to get on you about that. calm yourself its all fun and games, why are you so worried about it anyway. you jealous do you want to get paid three dollars an hour to cut dead grass? i don;t think so so relax yourself take a chill pill and be still.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Blow me.

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 07:12 AM
Blow me.

ewww you gay

Drake
12-05-2007, 08:06 AM
I kind of enjoy reading about the impact of misused, cold illegal immigrants and their effects on a martial artist's chi.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 09:36 AM
I was just blown away by the whole ridiculousness of the entire thing. I mean, cutting GRASS in CHICAGO!? in DECEMBER?????

How fresh in the country do you have to be to not know the absurdity of that? :confused: :p

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Heeee, heee, hee they were back!!!

This time they shoveled snow though!! Dressed the same LOL!!! :D

bodhitree
12-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Dude, what's your problem with Mexican people? They have probably NEVER seen winter, they probably don't know that grass stops growing. Why you gotta put them down, they're just doing what they think they should be doing.

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 11:52 AM
exactly what i been tryin to say to this guy. he's just hating. why don't you go outside and say he mexicans you don;t need to cut the grass shovel the snow. there just tryin to make a buck. and RD's just hating, man i hope you find a girl soon so you can stop spewing your hate all over the place.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Dude, what's your problem with Mexican people? They have probably NEVER seen winter, they probably don't know that grass stops growing. Why you gotta put them down, they're just doing what they think they should be doing.

Reply]
Actually, I wasn't having a problem with thier Mexicanness, it was the faking doing a job that didn't need to be done, and didn't accomplish anything that I have a problem with. Also, I have NEVER seen such a site as someone trying to cut grass in DECEMBER, In CHICAGO!! It's the height of absurdity no matter who is doing it. The comedic, entertainment value of the whole absurdity was what I was expressing.

Illegal immigration is a whole other subject, but if you want to derail the topic and go into that then------>

I would love them just fine if they either stayed in thier own country like they should, OR immigrated legally rather than coming over in droves generating crime, adding to over population using fake SS numbers, taking work from US citizens etc...

There is no need for 12 MILLION Mexicans to just up and move here in a 10 year period. It's an invasion of US soil at that extreme. Let them stay in thier own country. It's gotten to a point where every darn thing is in English and Spanish because they come here and don't even bother learning the language. I actually have to turn down inspection assignments at times because the vehicle owners don't speak any English IN AMERICA...and you have no problem with that?

I have actually seen immigration parades where they are all sporting Mexican flags and protesting for immigration reform....and you know half that crowd isn't even legally here. I have seen MEXICAN flags over US flags, and peopel waving MEXICAN flags on US soil demanding to be treated like any other American when they are NOT AMERICANS. They are illegally here, no documentation, not born here, not citizens, they are foreign nationals just wandering around loose in our country, draining our economy.

And don't give me the hating Mexicans crap, I have Mexican friends that are here legally and have become legal US citizens, who feel the SAME way I do. they are actually more hot about it than I am becasue they went through the whole agonizing process to do it right and see the others as cheaters.

sanjuro_ronin
12-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Bunch of pansy ranters !

Here's an idea, don't hire them.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't, but that does not stop others.

sanjuro_ronin
12-05-2007, 12:22 PM
I don't, but that does not stop others.

I wonder why?
How's your auto industry doing? and your aeronautic ?

bodhitree
12-05-2007, 12:24 PM

Reply]
Actually, I wasn't having a problem with thier Mexicanness, it was the faking doing a job that didn't need to be done, and didn't accomplish anything that I have a problem with. Also, I have NEVER seen such a site as someone trying to cut grass in DECEMBER, In CHICAGO!! It's the height of absurdity no matter who is doing it. The comedic, entertainment value of the whole absurdity was what I was expressing.

Illegal immigration is a whole other subject, but if you want to derail the topic and go into that then------>

I would love them just fine if they either stayed in thier own country like they should, OR immigrated legally rather than coming over in droves generating crime, adding to over population using fake SS numbers, taking work from US citizens etc...

There is no need for 12 MILLION Mexicans to just up and move here in a 10 year period. It's an invasion of US soil at that extreme. Let them stay in thier own country. It's gotten to a point where every darn thing is in English and Spanish because they come here and don't even bother learning the language. I actually have to turn down inspection assignments at times because the vehicle owners don't speak any English IN AMERICA...and you have no problem with that?

I have actually seen immigration parades where they are all sporting Mexican flags and protesting for immigration reform....and you know half that crowd isn't even legally here. I have seen MEXICAN flags over US flags, and peopel waving MEXICAN flags on US soil demanding to be treated like any other American when they are NOT AMERICANS. They are illegally here, no documentation, not born here, not citizens, they are foreign nationals just wandering around loose in our country, draining our economy.

And don't give me the hating Mexicans crap, I have Mexican friends that are here legally and have become legal US citizens, who feel the SAME way I do. they are actually more hot about it than I am becasue they went through the whole agonizing process to do it right and see the others as cheaters.

Oh, so what our European ancestors did coming here was MUCH DIFFERENT than Mexicans coming here. Oh, and how did you know they were illegal? Did you check their papers. You xenophobic ass.

Becca
12-05-2007, 12:38 PM

Is the work contracted out? Those kinds of contracts require the work to be done with no stipulations for weather. If the contractor doen't do the work, no mater how ret arded it is with reguards to the weather, the contract is null and void and the contracting group doesn't have to pay one red cent.

The last good storm that blew through denver found guys washing the 3rd story windows at my office building... Contract said it had to be done that week so they did it that week. In a 30 MPH dust storm.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 12:41 PM
I was with some Mexican friends who knew people in the crowd personally. They told me they were not legal.

All the ones I know that are here legally didn't participate because they felt that it was a parade of illegals trying to get something for nothing.

Oh, so what our European ancestors did coming here was MUCH DIFFERENT than Mexicans coming here. Oh, and how did you know they were illegal? Did you check their papers. You xenophobic ass.

Reply]
My European ancestors all immigrated in accordance with the law. Also, when did 12 MILLION Europeans last come here in a short ten year period? The way this is going pretty soon the only place where there will be no Mexicans will be Mexico.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 12:43 PM
The last good storm that blew through denver found guys washing the 3rd story windows at my office building... Contract said it had to be done that week so they did it that week. In a 30 MPH dust storm.

Reply]
That is even MORE absurd. Not only can they not get windows clean in a dust storm, they are risking DEATH by doing the job.....human stupidity is reaching an all time high!

bodhitree
12-05-2007, 01:37 PM
I was with some Mexican friends who knew people in the crowd personally. They told me they were not legal.

All the ones I know that are here legally didn't participate because they felt that it was a parade of illegals trying to get something for nothing.

Reply]
My European ancestors all immigrated in accordance with the law. Also, when did 12 MILLION Europeans last come here in a short ten year period? The way this is going pretty soon the only place where there will be no Mexicans will be Mexico.

Your European ancestors immigrated in accordance with whose law? The Ute, the Navajo? The Seminole? Pueblan? You sir are an ass.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 01:41 PM
We immigrated according to US law in 1908-1914 (12 brothers came here at various times during that span).

The other side of my family came here about the same time.

My family had nothing to do with Indians and such....*******.

ngokfei
12-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Speaking as a Landscapper.

We do periodic lawn maintenance even through the winter (when the weather is good - have never mowed the grass in the rain either). the purpose is not to cut the grass but to pick up all the leaves, twigs, trash and perhaps some grasses that do grow in the winter. (we all can't have the 100% bermuda lawn:p) Regard it as like dusting.

Now all the BS Racist crap against mexicans, where are the moderators when you need them. :confused:

bodhitree
12-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Now all the BS Racist crap against mexicans, where are the moderators when you need them. :confused:

You mean mods like me?

Oh, and I guess all of the Native Americans were fully compensated and happy with Europeans being on their land by the early 20th century:rolleyes:

But don't you worry RD, you've ended in the same place as one of your buddies, Rudy Abel! You have both been added to the ignore list.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Whoo hooo I made hiss Ignore list!! Yeahy!!! :p

Black Jack II
12-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Royal is not being racist so all of you stop getting your panties in a bunch.= and calling for mods.....get some thicker skin.:rolleyes:

Oh, so what our European ancestors did coming here was MUCH DIFFERENT than Mexicans coming here. Oh, and how did you know they were illegal? Did you check their papers. You xenophobic ass

Actually, yes it was MUCH different. I have no idea if they were illegal but I would bet all the cash in my pocket right now, that their is a more than decent chance that they are.

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Royal is not being racist so all of you stop getting your panties in a bunch.= and calling for mods.....get some thicker skin.:rolleyes:

Actually, yes it was MUCH different. I have no idea if they were illegal but I would bet all the cash in my pocket right now, that their is a more than decent chance that they are.

what was so defferent about the euro's coming over hear they didn;t ask permission they just gave the natives smallpox and syphilus and started killing them off and taking their land. is that what the mexicans should do to americans? hmmm i wonder. illegal immigrants are a major part of the economy weather you want to admit it or not.

Black Jack II
12-05-2007, 03:07 PM
what was so defferent about the euro's coming over hear they didn;t ask permission they just gave the natives smallpox and syphilus and started killing them off and taking their land.

It was NEVER their land buddy. Land belongs to those who can fight and keep it.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Actually, I think you could argue it was thier land and it was taken from them. To bring that fact up in a discussion with me is absurd though. My family didn't get here untill the early 1900's. We had nothing to do with any of that.

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 03:17 PM

It was NEVER their land buddy. Land belongs to those who can fight and keep it.

what kind of racist bull**** is that

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 03:27 PM
How on earth do you see raicisim in his comment?

Black Jack II
12-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Because he does NOT understand what racism means.

He just pretends he does.

bawang
12-05-2007, 03:59 PM
if you don't like colored people why do you do kung fu?

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Because he does NOT understand what racism means.

He just pretends he does.

dude i'm black trust me i know what racism means and that comment was racist this land belonged to the native americans and they fought for it tooth and nail. but they failed do to biological warfare. its a fact that many tribes were killed off from desease's brought over by the europeans. who pretended to come in peace.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 04:09 PM
They didn't bring the Disease on purpose, it was accidental.

How does being Black automatically qualify you to know what racisim is? I have seen far to many black define it as anything that does not agree with their persoanl view.

For example, I once knew a guy how commited a crime and got sent to jail....he felt the courts sent him to jail because they were racists....the fact that he stole 3 cars and got busted with them all chopped up in his parents garage never entered his mind.

So how again does being black qualify you to define racisim?

Now, that all being said, we can tell by the context of how you use the term that you don't know what it means.

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 04:21 PM
They didn't bring the Disease on purpose, it was accidental.

How does being Black automatically qualify you to know what racisim is? I have seen far to many black define it as anything that does not agree with their persoanl view.

For example, I once knew a guy how commited a crime and got sent to jail....he felt the courts sent him to jail because they were racists....the fact that he stole 3 cars and got busted with them all chopped up in his parents garage never entered his mind.

So how again does being black qualify you to define racisim?

Now, that all being said, we can tell by the context of how you use the term that you don't know what it means.
experiencing racism as a black person qualifies me i won;t go into detail because its of a personal nature, but trust me when really and truly experience racism you see it for what it is, i have no criminal record have never been to jail or arrested or stoped by police for that matter but trust me i know what i'm talking about. people are intitled to their own opinion so that doesn't bother me. and as for the desease part many soldiers purposely infected the natives food with desease this is a fact do your research(come on your to old not to know that)

Mas Judt
12-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Um, I'd say supplying blankets infected with smallpox qualifies as early biological warfare.

Bringing up the pre-WW2 history is pointless. EVERYBODY was a racist, nationalist psycho. Most pf the world still is.

But I guess it makes you feel good about personal failures if you can blame it on the 'other.'

I've discussed the 'racist' aspect of the illegal immigration movement with my business partner in Mexico. He just laughed 'of course we're predujiced against you mofo's!" was his laughing response.

Have you ever heard of La Raza? The movement whose slogan translates as 'for the race everything, for others nothing.' It's a Mexican movement found on most college campuses. They are racist as all get out. So are the Black Panthers.

There are certainly people in the US who are predjudiced against Mexicans - but at least we do not teach hatred of Mexico in our schools as the Mexicans do of us in their schools.

I don't see how wanting to enforce our laws on immigration and the desire to not be absorbed into Mexican culture is racist. I assure you if the situation is reversed, the feeling would be the same.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Um, I'd say supplying blankets infected with smallpox qualifies as early biological warfare.

Reply]
Ahh I didn't realize they did that kind of stuff.

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 05:39 PM

Reply]
Ahh I didn't realize they did that kind of stuff.

yes they did come on didn't they teach that in high school. well maybe not when youwere in high school your repreaved. but **** don;t you watch discovery

Mas Judt
12-05-2007, 06:05 PM
I paid attention in school.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Me too, that is why my metal and wood working skills are at such a high level.

Mas Judt
12-05-2007, 06:46 PM
I didn't take those classes - honors classes instead. So I can't build or fix anything, but if you need a gene spliced...

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 06:51 PM
LOL!!!

I can probably build the Gene splicer for you.

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 06:56 PM
okay can we close this topic now. everyone can argue their points till we are blue in the face. but thats not what this forum is about or is it? this forum is about the practice of the martial arts and all its vices. homeland security and immigration is not the purpose of this forum.but i gotta admit it was fun haven;t had a good discussion that didn't degenerate to nonsence in a long time.

Mas Judt
12-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Alright Doug, let's go find Gene and splice him...

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 07:31 PM
me and rd will hold him down and you can splice him.

Black Jack II
12-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Royal,

Smallpox was most certain a early biological weapon used during the coloinzation of the Americas. Sir Jeffery Amherst presented blankets contaminated with smallpox to native American tribes during the French and Indian war.

The spanish did the same thing by giving blankets infested with the virus to natives in South America in the fiftteenth century as did the ancient Assyrians who poisoned enemy wells with a toxin that grows on spoiled rye.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Wow, I knew nothing about that. Thanks for the info....Glad my family was in Italy when all that happened.

Black Jack II
12-05-2007, 11:00 PM
The indians were not so clean cut either, lets not forget that. Each had their own bag of demons and psycho's.

doug maverick
12-05-2007, 11:12 PM
screw that if someone invades my land i'll be as grimy to them as physically possible.

Dragonzbane76
12-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Native americans probably had one of the worst histories of any culture. As many stated above they were given blankets with smallpox, whole villages were wiped out down to the children to improve on expansion west. Some of the saddest stories can be found in the Cherokee history.

cherokee indians actually conformed to US standards by going to church learning the language, giving up there past and traditions in order to live in peace in the East. Andrew Jackson indian removal policies forced them out onto the Trail of tears in which 3/4 of the population died on the western trek to the reservations.

So if anyone has room to Bitc* I think they qualify. And for above person to state that those whom fight for the land deserve it, well they fought probably the bravest of fights and lost and were pushed to a very small corner of there land, and left to pretty much die and take there culture with them.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-06-2007, 07:02 AM
That is why I am glad my family didn't get here till the early 1900's We can't be blamed for the indians, or slavery or any other dark part of early American history.