PDA

View Full Version : Chi??

selphie
02-18-2001, 03:54 AM
I'm interested in the whole chi theory & was hoping that someone here can give me some advice on how I can improve my inner strength, etc.

thanx

joedoe
02-18-2001, 05:45 AM
There are heaps of books around on the topic. I'll see if I can find the details of some for you.

Ultimately, developing Chi is all about breathing. And practice.

Braden
02-19-2001, 01:29 PM
You don't exercise chi, you exercise your body and your spirit, and chi just happens.

If you worry about exercising your chi, and this is the focus of your practice, then you will not get anywhere.

If you are interested in serious internal development, it is a long term process that must start out with a rigorous adherence to basic principles of body posture. This is where you should begin. An instructor of internal practices is almost essential in the beginning; preferably a neijia instructor if you have martial inclinations.

masterroshi100
03-12-2001, 06:14 PM
It's all about meditation. Like ABandit said, there're lots of books and free stuff on the internet as well. And like ABandit said, alot of it is breathing. I know alot about Chi. Some may say I am a freak about it. I have an immense amount of ideas about it. PLEASE, email me and we can talk about chi. I'm trying to find someone to talk to about it. Anyway, chi is the essential life energy of every living thing. I have it, you have it. Tibetan monks supposedly use chi to levitate and use telekinesis. My email is masterroshi100@hotmail.com