PDA

View Full Version : Chinese kungfu training center

ailsa-2008
12-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Hello:
Everyone! i am a kungfu lover. I have a lot of friends who like kungfu . They learn kungfu at the Chinese kungfu training center. Their kungfu are wonderful. Every year there are some foreigners come to the training center to learn kungfu .They come from the different countries.
Besides ,there are famous coaches at the training center. They can teach you authentic kungfu. At the training center, you can see various wonderful Martial arts demonstration. if you are also a chinese kungfu lover,you can browse our website: http://www.chinesekungfutc.org
my MSN<jingmao-2008@hotmail.com>
Thanks
ailsa

Flying-Monkey
12-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Why are there fake pics on that website?

Mook Jong
12-06-2007, 09:18 PM
not to mention the 4200 bucks for 60 days.

lkfmdc
12-06-2007, 09:22 PM
ah, more China spam... I am still getting spam emails from the Taiji idiot

Takuan
12-06-2007, 10:26 PM
It's ok guys, "The videos is The videos isThe videos isThe videos isThe videos is" I know I'll sleep soundly tonight knowing that "The videos is The videos isThe videos isThe videos isThe videos is"

Drake
12-07-2007, 04:39 AM
You love kungfu? I love kungfu too! We have friend who love kungfu!

ailsa-2008
12-08-2007, 11:20 PM
You love kungfu? I love kungfu too! We have friend who love kungfu!
Hello:
Thank you for your reply. we have the same hobby. kungfu includes: Qigong,taiji ,buguazhang taekwondo and so on .What 's your favourite? can you tell me ?:)

regards
ailsa

Seppukku
12-09-2007, 06:23 AM
My favorite is Chinese Taekwondos! What's your favorites?

I think I might be interested in the 60 days registrations. My parents are lawyers, so they can afford several 60 days sessions, if you guys will allowing me to stay for that long of time. They are arranging some travel arrangements for me, and perhaps I will be able to begin my training soon. I looks forward to hearing from you again, soon! My name is John Takeshi, Jr. And I live in Los Angeles, California right now.

What is your name, and will I meet you when I come to China?:)

Seppukku
12-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Ailsa, are you teachings of praying mantis and lohan style? I've always heard kung fu is spiritual. Do you find it to be spiritual? I am lover of kung fus style, too.

Seppukku
12-09-2007, 07:10 AM
I like the pictures on the websites, and my parents says they would like me to take pictures like this one:

Do you think I can, with 60 of days training?

Drake
12-09-2007, 07:23 AM
Hello:
Thank you for your reply. we have the same hobby. kungfu includes: Qigong,taiji ,buguazhang taekwondo and so on .What 's your favourite? can you tell me ?:)

regards
ailsa

I'll bite. Choy Li Fut. Grandmaster Doc Fai Wong lineage. Before that, rampant street fighting, grappling, and general forced contortionism upon my enemies.

I also enjoy multiple opponent techniques. I think better when the situation forces me not to be able to think.

ailsa-2008
12-09-2007, 08:33 PM
My favorite is Chinese Taekwondos! What's your favorites?

I think I might be interested in the 60 days registrations. My parents are lawyers, so they can afford several 60 days sessions, if you guys will allowing me to stay for that long of time. They are arranging some travel arrangements for me, and perhaps I will be able to begin my training soon. I looks forward to hearing from you again, soon! My name is John Takeshi, Jr. And I live in Los Angeles, California right now.

What is your name, and will I meet you when I come to China?:)

Dear John takeshi:
Thank you for you reply! i like lohan style of kungfu ,too. In my opinion, these people who learn kungfu have one kind stiff will on their body. This will is not hold up by any force. They are great! Other people can't have will. Do you want to learn kungfu come to China. Can you make sure? I think you can learn very well. you can't disappionted . After learn chinese kungfu ,i beileve you become more strength. When do you plan to learn kungfu ? you can contact me email<ailsa-2008yan@163.com> . i expect you can reply me quickly.

Welcome back to China,we can't fail. we can't fail your parenets expect.
Best regards
ailsa

Seppukku
12-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Dear John takeshi:
Thank you for you reply! i like lohan style of kungfu ,too. In my opinion, these people who learn kungfu have one kind stiff willy on their body.

I am afraid I don't quite understand what you mean. I understand you Chinese, but in American when somebody says they have a "stiff willy" on their body, it mean something sexual, which is naughty. Maybe it's not naughty in China? I have to say, that I don't think it's really naughty, despite what my parents and teachers and pastors say....only I'm not sure whether you mean I'm having my "stiff willy" on my body, which is okay, or somebody else's "stiff willy" on my body. I don't want someone else's stiff willy on me ever again.

This willy is not hold up by any force. They are great!

I know! I love to exercise it! It feels so good, even though it's hard work! God, I love kung fu!

Other people can't have willy.

That's what I tell my brother. Like about people who do Korean Taekwondos.

But do you mean they can't have one because they don't work it as hard, or it's a rule? They're not going to do something to me, are they?

Do you want to learn kungfu come to China. Can you make sure? I think you can learn very well. you can't disappionted . After learn chinese kungfu ,i beileve you become more strength.

Is it okay if I bring a couple of friends? My parents worried that I go to China by myself, because I'm a teenager and it is far away. They offer to pay for three of my good friends. We all want do kung fu, but one of my friends is kind of fat, so we just want him lose wait and get stiff willy on his body.

When do you plan to learn kungfu ? you can contact me email<ailsa-2008yan@163.com> . i expect you can reply me quickly.

I will reply on Saturday.

Welcome back to China,we can't fail. we can't fail your parenets expect.
Best regards
ailsa

I hope so. They expect alot. I told my dad I could get a stiff willy in CHina doing kung fu, and he said I could do that in my room. He wanted me to go learn Japanese Karate-June-Do in Kyoto. I said no. I want to learn Chinese TAekwondos.

I have questions, though. Can I pay in cash, like by mailing it to you? Or do I need to pay by credit card, check, or money orders? It's a lot of money, because it's for 4 people. So I needs to know for sure what you want me to do.

I look forward to talking to you again,

John Takeshi, Jr.

Eddie
12-12-2007, 11:56 AM
I know his a troll, but he is a funny troll non the less :cool:

BruceSteveRoy
12-12-2007, 12:02 PM
well truthfully, i think this might be his finest work.

Lucas
12-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Mega is the troll king. Its all about the Judo-Katana (which I hear he got banned in the UK)

lkfmdc
12-12-2007, 12:37 PM
I can't say I in any way understand his motivation behind it, but in the grand scheme of things his troll posts are just silly, not malicious (sp?) so compared to a lot of other trolls, I guess he's ok in my book (dear lord, did I just type that?) :eek:

The Xia
12-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Mega is the troll king. Its all about the Judo-Katana (which I hear he got banned in the UK)
The UK didn't ban the Judo-Katana. The Judo Katana banned the UK. :cool: :D

jigahus
12-12-2007, 09:56 PM
this is the biggest pile of horsehit coming from China. Bunch of BS scam you kung fu school ad I have seen on this board for a while. I mean it's just plain bad. I hope Gene bans this fool.

lkfmdc
12-12-2007, 10:13 PM
the Tai Chi institute spammer is still emailing me 3 times a week :mad:

China certainly has some major scams going on don't they?

ailsa-2008
12-13-2007, 08:02 PM
I am afraid I don't quite understand what you mean. I understand you Chinese, but in American when somebody says they have a "stiff willy" on their body, it mean something sexual, which is naughty. Maybe it's not naughty in China? I have to say, that I don't think it's really naughty, despite what my parents and teachers and pastors say....only I'm not sure whether you mean I'm having my "stiff willy" on my body, which is okay, or somebody else's "stiff willy" on my body. I don't want someone else's stiff willy on me ever again.

I know! I love to exercise it! It feels so good, even though it's hard work! God, I love kung fu!

But do you mean they can't have one because they don't work it as hard, or it's a rule? They're not going to do something to me, are they?

Is it okay if I bring a couple of friends? My parents worried that I go to China by myself, because I'm a teenager and it is far away. They offer to pay for three of my good friends. We all want do kung fu, but one of my friends is kind of fat, so we just want him lose wait and get stiff willy on his body.

I hope so. They expect alot. I told my dad I could get a stiff willy in CHina doing kung fu, and he said I could do that in my room. He wanted me to go learn Japanese Karate-June-Do in Kyoto. I said no. I want to learn Chinese TAekwondos.

I have questions, though. Can I pay in cash, like by mailing it to you? Or do I need to pay by credit card, check, or money orders? It's a lot of money, because it's for 4 people. So I needs to know for sure what you want me to do.

John Takeshi, Jr.

Hello
Welcome more people to come to our training center for training
According to our favorable police, every 10 people group we will add an additional people for free. We believe you will not let your parents disappoint, Gautier who come from France and Andrew who come from America have ever trained here, when they finished their training program, their parents came to pick them up, they watched their training performance, their parents feel very surprised, and they are satisfied with their training achievement, they showed us, they will let their children come back again in 2008.
In the training center, the coach will make out a complete training plan for you base on your personal hobby and body condition.
About the payment, you can remit us by bank, it is very convenient. The detail step is : send us your Registration form and passport copy firstly, and then pay 200USD deposit for everyone, after receiving your deposit we will send you invitation letter and picking up sign at the airport, about the balance fee, you need remit to our account 15 days before you leave your country

If you still have anything want to know, please contact us
Best regards
ailsa

golden arhat
12-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Hello
According to our favorable police, every 10 people group we will add an additional people for free. We believe you will not let your parents disappoint, Gautier who come from France and Andrew who come from America have ever trained here, when they finished their training program, their parents came to pick them up, they watched their training performance, their parents feel very surprised, and they are satisfied with their training achievement, they showed us, they will let their children come back again in 2008.
In the training center, the coach will make out a complete training plan for you base on your personal hobby and body condition.
About the payment, you can remit us by bank, it is very convenient. The detail step is : send us your Registration form and passport copy firstly, and then pay 200USD deposit for everyone, after receiving your deposit we will send you invitation letter and picking up sign at the airport, about the balance fee, you need remit to our account 15 days before you leave your country

Best regards
ailsa

hahahahahahahh this is rediculous

Ben Gash
12-14-2007, 09:29 AM
What's ridiculous Fred is that you've spent 12 years in the English education system and your spelling and grammar are sometimes worse :rolleyes:;)

golden arhat
12-14-2007, 09:42 AM
What's ridiculous Fred is that you've spent 12 years in the English education system and your spelling and grammar are sometimes worse :rolleyes:;)

u know what i mean when i say things

thats all that matters

i'm not one for formalitys

all about effectiveness hahaha :D

golden arhat
12-14-2007, 09:43 AM

and yeah i blame our education system

its much easier ;)

BlueTravesty
12-14-2007, 09:30 PM

John Takeshi, Jr.

9.4!

Is this a show of perhaps more trollish brilliance? Or perhaps, like a candle that is about to snuff out, he is showing his brightest flare?

I haven't laughed that hard at a troll post since Xebsball.

Humble Disciple
12-15-2007, 02:12 AM
I'm sorry but I HAVE to ask. What is a "troll" post or "trollish" post?

banditshaw
12-15-2007, 05:21 AM
Mega gets the big laughs on this one.

Absurdity at it's finest.:D

Drake
12-15-2007, 05:25 AM
I'm sorry but I HAVE to ask. What is a "troll" post or "trollish" post?

Troll post:
"I heard that Hung Sing isn't as good as Buk Sing because Sifu Frank is a tool and ruined the art."

Now, this would of course start a tirade of upset postings.

A trollish post is a little more subtle...

"Does anyone know Sifu Frank? I heard some stuff about him"

The intent is the same, but it's working up to the outrage...

Ben Gash
12-15-2007, 06:42 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Seppukku
12-15-2007, 08:18 AM
Hello
According to our favorable police, every 10 people group we will add an additional people for free.

Really? That would be great! How about pets? WIll you guys be allowing me to bring my pet? He's a cappucci monkey, and he want's to learn snake style boxing. I want to learn monkey-Lohan boxing. Then I can use my monkey style to beat my hairly little monkey. Well, it's not that hairy, because of puberty and all. I'm not sure whether or not Custom's will allow me to import a monkey, though. Do you know? My monkey is housebroken, even though it leaks a little at night. But wearing diapers, I taught it to use the toilet. My monkey loves people. Especially wommans from Asia, so be not afraid. I'm sure my monkey loves you too! It gets so excited just as I think about China and doing kung fus. I have to pet it to make it calm down, or else it just wants to run around and break things.

We believe you will not let your parents disappoint, Gautier who come from France and Andrew who come from America have ever trained here, when they finished their training program, their parents came to pick them up, they watched their training performance, their parents feel very surprised, and they are satisfied with their training achievement, they showed us, they will let their children come back again in 2008.

That would be so awesome! I'm going to send you email today!

I like doing email. It's so much fun. Sometimes I like video game, but I prefer to play Tag. Do you know Tag? You get to touch people and call them It, and then they Tag you, and you're it. And when you can't determine who's it, you wrassle around and get dirty. Sometimes I play Tag with my monkey. No tagbacks, though, and the keyboard is Home Base.

I'm remitting the money right now. I'll send you an email this afternoons.

Best regards
ailsa

Are there any Churches of the Latter-Day Saints in China? I'm very religious, and I have to have my juice. If I don't have my juice, bad things can happen in my trousers.

ailsa-2008
12-15-2007, 08:07 PM
I want to confirm whether you and your friends come to learn kungfu together.
when do you plan to learn kungfu? can you give me a certain date?For your questions :whether you can bring your pet and church problem . I need to check it. i will reply you this afternoon. i hope you can give me a answer as soon as possible. you can email me ailsa-2008yan@163.com or chinesekung_futc@163.com

Best regards
ailsa

ailsa-2008
12-16-2007, 01:33 AM
John Takeshi:
Do you know? It is very difficult to bring a pet to China . The Custom's officers are very stict with this matter. They don't allow you to import a monkey. I feel very apology for this matter. i hope you can understand.:)
I know Tag . when i am a teenager, i often play Tag with my friends. Every time , i always be caught by them. Now, i think about this matter, i want to laugh myself .Tag is very wonderful game.
In China,there are some churches of the Latter-Day saints. I know you are very religious . You don't worried. Every sunday, we will arrange the different activities for you and take you to the church.:)

Best regards
ailsa

Xin Yi Liu He
12-18-2007, 03:35 AM
Brother had to congratulate for giving me a good laugh after some fine trolling, well done.

I am sitting at home on msn and then I get this icon coming up, saying someone wants to add me to msn, so I think why not? if they annoy me, I will just ban them.

So along come this person, so I go, "Hey, how's it mate?" (Kiwi stylz), they respond "Good", I go "How do I know you"?.

They then proceed to fudge me around, would not give a name until the end, said they were this chick from Hebei, etc, which does Kung Fu, etc. I thought we could talk about kung fu, etc?

After chucking her email address in "google" I come up with a few hits, on martial art boards and also ping pong or something.

I am not too sure what she is playing at, but I will have my fun tomorrow when they try and contact me.

JB (aka Dai Jer Chuang)

Drake
12-18-2007, 06:16 AM
I like Ailsa... she's friendly, prompt with her replies, and family oriented. I mean, yeah, the legitamacy of the school is highly questionable, the fees ridiculously exorbiant, and a completely unrealistic goal is presented as plausible on the website. I highly doubt anyone here signed up for it.

She's a far sight better than the trolls, upset, stalker-like sifus, and that crazy Hung Sing CLF Sifu that keeps talking like he's from the hard streets! :D

I like you, Ailsa!

BruceSteveRoy
12-18-2007, 08:00 AM
truth is i am starting to feel bad for this person. even though takeshi is being funnier than usual. but then again i am not entirely sure that this isn't all just a one man act. i wouldn't put it past takeshi to have a conversation with himself posing as a chinese woman for the amusment of us all.

brothernumber9
12-18-2007, 08:54 AM
I could be wrong as it was a while ago, but I beleive John Takeshi was Judo Grandmaster Andy's Sensei; Judo Grandmaster Andy being Mega-foot's "mate".

I still think Mega-foot was Ego Extrodinaire/Ego Maximus/Goktimus Prime.
but I don't beleive that Seppukku or the current incarnation of John Takeshi are actually Megafool. They just lack that certain Mega-essence.

CLFLPstudent
12-18-2007, 09:43 AM
His manner of writing is very similar to the "Letters from a Nut" books.

If you get a chance, pick one of them up ( the first 2 are the best). I think the authors 'name' is Ted Nancy but it is widely believed to actually be Jerry Seinfeld.

Very funny books!

Look here (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/105-5921756-6346032?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=letters+from+a+nut&x=0&y=0)

-David

GeneChing
12-18-2007, 10:23 AM
I almost banned ailsa-2008 for spam. John Takeshi redeemed her with his superb troll fu. And ailsa-2008 has been a trooper. I'm impressed with how polite everyone has been, all things considered.

If this is some psychodramatic concoction of John's multiple personality disorder, I salute it. It's very entertaining, much better than some of the other flame wars burning here on the main.

Carry on. :cool:

lkfmdc
12-18-2007, 10:27 AM
I would normally go after a thread like this as spam, but it's been mild (they haven't spammed emails like the Tai Chi moron who still sends me 4 emails a day about his Tai Chi camp :rolleyes: idiot!) and the Takeshi files are actually sort of amusing

Lucas
12-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Sanctioned by the crotch master! :eek:

Seppukku
12-18-2007, 10:38 AM
John Takeshi:
Do you know? It is very difficult to bring a pet to China . The Custom's officers are very stict with this matter. They don't allow you to import a monkey. I feel very apology for this matter. i hope you can understand.:)
I know Tag . when i am a teenager, i often play Tag with my friends. Every time , i always be caught by them. Now, i think about this matter, i want to laugh myself .Tag is very wonderful game.
In China,there are some churches of the Latter-Day saints. I know you are very religious . You don't worried. Every sunday, we will arrange the different activities for you and take you to the church.:)

Best regards
ailsa

I'm sad, because now my monkey will get very lonely. I send you email, but you not reply.:( Is it because you don't like monkeys?

I don't like custon's officers who don't like monkeys, but I still want come to China to do Taekwondo! Because I cannot bring monkey, my family decided to offer to my church do any children want go to China to learn kung fu? So all the children in my Sunday school decide that they want to come and learn kung fu, too! There are like maybe 50 or more students who want to learn boxing. Do you teach any particular styles, so we can tell them which ones they can learn? They all want do the long study in China. Do you have living arrangements for them? My father is going to email you later on this week. I hope you get my email recently.

Thank you,

John Takeshi, Jr.

Please tell me how much money it will be, and if there are any monkey's nearby that I can play with. Plus, how long until I get stiff willy on my body? I can't wait any longer. I'm going to burst my britches!:)

golden arhat
12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
OMG

JOHN TAKESHI

http://sokesoto.8m.com/

Seppukku
12-18-2007, 10:49 AM
Ailsa, I wrote a poem for you, because I like you, kung fu, monkeys, and writing poems. It goes like this:

Ailsa, I was lonely and sitting in my room,
Playing with my monkey
Like I always is do--
Dreaming of how to get some poon
And how to eat it. With or without a spoon?
When into my life walked a Chinese dream--
Chinese Taekwondos,
And it was as good as it seemed.

It only cost a little money,
And when I told my mother she was like
Hey, that's good for you honey.
I really want you to learn kung fu,
But can they really teach it to you?
I said, yes, because there's this really cool dude
Or dudette--I didn't ask because they
Might consider it rude--and so yeah,
They said they cannot dissapoint,
It is impossible, and don't worry because they don't smoke joints
Or hit you with rusty trombones or anything,
And a little studying will give me a stiff willy,
But not like Uncle Robert's stiff willy
Which he stuck inside cousin Billy;
I mean a stiff willy that hangs up in the air
All by itself; I wonder if it is covered in.....

I'm sorry, I've got to go, Ailsa. My dad wants me to go buy some groceries. I hope you like my poem.

Later.

ailsa-2008
12-19-2007, 02:21 AM
:) I am very happy to read your poem. i like it very much ..

From your poem, I look out you are very Chinese taekwondo. You must learn very well. Your friend ailsa will support you all the time.

Seppukku
12-19-2007, 11:34 AM
I do not have a lot of friends, Ailsa, so I thank you for looking out for me. It's hard in America, very hard. I hear it's hard in China, too. Sometimes when I want to go to the movies with my friends, my dad won't let me take our limo. He makes me drive the goddang Boxter! Can you believe that? It's ridiculous! What else is the limo driver going to do? What's he being paid for? Why do I gots to drive? And when I want to go shopping on Fridays, he makes it so I can only spend 300 dollars per day, and he's gone and set up a spending limit with my credit card agency and I can't change it no matter if I tell them I'm who I am and I'm in charge of my life and my credit!

Lawyers are very obsequious (does that mean tricky/dishonest? I hope it does, because it sounds cool) people. I can't even trust my own dad. I can only imagine how hard it is to live in CHina, too. But at least you guys all do kung fus and Chinese Taekwondos. If not for people like yous, I wouldn't know what to do.

I think I'm falling in love with CHinese Taekwondos. I'm so glad you are my friend.

Last year I got caught peeing at a urinal at school with my pants and underpants waddled around my ankles....well, that's just how I've always done it. Someone took a photo on their camera phone, and it was all over the web a week later, and my Facebook had mean words all over it, and it made me very sad. I lost many friends, even my friend who got caught with peanut butter and the neighbor's three-legged dog.

Life in America is hard. Don't ever come here. That's why I'm trying to come to China with all my church-friends. We want out, and we want Chinese Taekwondos.

Are you going to teach us how to fight? I'm very angry with my life, and I want to make other people feel my pain.

ailsa-2008
12-20-2007, 02:03 AM
You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey ,your parents and so on.
I am also your friend. I think maybe you are a teenager, so your parents have a little limit for you . But they love you very much . I like to make friends very much. i have a lot of friends.You can become their friends. so you have a lot of friends.
If you have something make you unhappy one day , you can tell me .I can share with you. So you don't feel sad.
Can you receive my email?
Welcome you and your church-friends come to China. :)

Have a good luck for you!
ailsa

cjurakpt
12-20-2007, 02:56 AM
You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey
I think that has to become someone's sig...

Drake
12-20-2007, 03:19 AM
I think that has to become someone's sig...

MINE!

Mook Jong
12-20-2007, 12:32 PM
I think the quality is slipping though, i give the last one only a 7.5

Seppukku
12-22-2007, 07:20 AM
Re: kungfu‏
Sent: Wed 12/19/07 2:01 AM
To: John Takeshi (john.takeshi@hotmail.com)

Hello Takeshi,

I am very happy receive your letter. I am very sorry becaucse i am not reply you in time. i want to tell you:The custom officers and i are very like monkey. But it is a law rule that people are forbidden to import any animal.So i hope that you can understand. i want to ask: how many students want to learn kungfu ? After you and your father confirm the result, you can tell us. we will give you a detail answer. I still talk to you at kungfumagazine.com. I also expect that receive your father email later this week.

Best regards
ailsa

在2007-12-19,"John Takeshi" <john.takeshi@hotmail.com> 写道:

Hello Ailsa,

This is John Takeshi who wants to do kung fu. I speaked with my father, and he's trying to get some other teenagers from my Church to come and join me in my kung fu studies in China.

He will email you later this week from this email address, concerning money remits and things like that , which I don't know how to do. He's very excited for me to learn Lohan Taekwondos. I am very excited, too. I hope I get to meet you soon. WIll you still talk to me at kungfumagazine.com? I enjoy speaking with you ,and have many questions.

Ailsa, my father is celibating Christmas, so he not going to reply until Thursday. We are very religious. By the way, there are like probably 30 people who have given us money for the trip to China, and my dad is going to send you all the money in his name, so that you don't have like 30 peoples giving you money. He thought this would be easier.

Please let us be knowing if this is not easier, and we will give the money back and tell them to send it individually.

John Takeshi,

Your friend, and much, much more (at least I hope).

ailsa-2008
12-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Hello,
We hope that you have a guide who in charge of the activity.
According to our favorable policy. If you are a group of 30 people ,we will provide three additional people for free.. You may choose your parents or your teacher of school as your guide. Then the guide will be in charge of organization your enrollment activity. It is more easier. For these players who are religious. You needs to indicate the particular require for their diet and school’s on the enrollment application form.

Best regards
ailsa

Laukarbo
12-23-2007, 03:05 AM
I think Seppukku found his match.....:D:D:D

If you are a group of 30 people ,we will provide three additional people for free..

:D:D

Shaolin Wookie
12-23-2007, 06:27 AM
I'd almost feel bad about the deception going on here if those photos weren't soooooo fake.

Seppukku
12-24-2007, 08:52 AM
Hello,
We hope that you have a guide who in charge of the activity.
According to our favorable policy. If you are a group of 30 people ,we will provide three additional people for free.. You may choose your parents or your teacher of school as your guide. Then the guide will be in charge of organization your enrollment activity. It is more easier. For these players who are religious. You needs to indicate the particular require for their diet and school’s on the enrollment application form.

Best regards
ailsa

Ailsa..d.d.d....I'm a little tipsy, becaushe I got inot some eggnog afteerr you offered to service this entire forum, like a cheap kung flut. shallaud.....floozeeeey....ohgoddd, I think oi just weeetmyshelf....

I like you Ailsa.....cnat weeee jusfht preteynd leek itshd didnt even happen~?!:):confused::rolleyes:

I wants to call you. Do you have a phone number I cans calling?

Seppukku
12-24-2007, 09:00 AM
Ailsa!!!!! AILLLLLLLLSA!!!!!! AAAAAAIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Pleaseeee....cjan't we's talking??:(

Ailsa 2008........my Ailsa Forever.....

Seppukku
12-28-2007, 01:43 PM
ailsa-2008yan@163.com
Sent: Thu 12/27/07 8:23 PM
To: John Takeshi (john.takeshi@hotmail.com)
Hello Takeshi,
Why don't you reply me up to now ? When do you plan to learn Taekwondo? can you give a certian date? I post some same topic on different forum. Because i want to let more people know Chinese Martial arts. I don't cheat anyone ever. I hope that you can understand me.

Best regards
ailsa

Ailsa, as hard as you are to understand, like the enigmatic, bodaciously buxom chinese beauty that I hope you are (or I'm certainly going to Hell for my dreams these last two weeks), or like basic trigonometry, I forgive you. I demand only one thing, to rebuild the measure of trust that I felt was betrayed by you offering to "service" other (kung fu) lovers. I want you to wire me 10 dollars so I can know you are for real.

Then, and only then, will I remit to you the sum payments for 30 American kung fu lovers who desperately want to learn Chinese Taekwondos.

Now let's see who really has the "stiff willy"

ailsa-2008
01-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Hello,
We are HeBei Overseas Chinese School. We have continuously
held a series of summer camp for many years.
The schedule is from< June 20 to August 15>and it is really an amazing camp. At the same time , this is the last opportunity before 2008 Olympics Games. If you or your friends are interested in the summer camp,you can click the Website below to browse the detail:

1. Table Tennis Training at the Chinese National Table Tennis Training Center
http://www.cntttc.org

2. 2008 Study Tour In China Chinese Language Summer Camp
http://www.hebocs.org/English/dxly/xly%20zw.asp

3. 2008 Chinese Kung-fu Summer Training Camp
http://www.chinesekungfutc.org

We are expect for your early reply and co-operation with you.

Regards
Sincerely yours

HeBei overseas chinese school.

ailsa-2008
01-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Hello,
We are HeBei Overseas Chinese School. We have continuously
The schedule is from< June 20 to August 15>and it is really an amazing camp. At the same time , this is the last opportunity before 2008 Olympics Games. If you or your friends are interested in the summer camp,you can click the Website below to browse the detail:

1. 2008 Chinese Kung-fu Summer Training Camp

Regards
Sincerely yours

ailsa-2008
01-20-2008, 11:59 PM
Hello,We are HeBei Overseas Chinese School. We have continuously

1. 2008 Chinese Kung-fu Summer Training Camp

Regards
Sincerely yours

Seppukku
01-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Ailsa!

It's been ages since I last talked to you. What ever happened to the money my dad sent you for our Church youth group?

We never heard back from you, and my dad said you didn't cash the check yet.:(

Wowser! It gets even better. You guys teach Ping Pong? Ping Pong is the tits! Do you like the tits as much as I do?

GeneChing
01-22-2008, 10:26 AM
If you wish to promote your school, contact me for advertising information (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/about/adrates.php). Legitimate schools advertise legitimately, even those from China. Spamming here is against our rules. We let this one stand because of Seppukku dialog with you, however if you post another, I will be forced to lock down this thread and ban you. And then who would keep Seppukku company?

Seppukku
01-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Gene, if you step in between me and the love of my life, I don't know what I'll be forced to do.

Love can do things to a man. I wasn't prepared for this.

Ailsa, I love you.

You could turn spam into ham, my lovely dam.